Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The shipping of the kids, the constant ass kissing from both sides... Missy looking pissy in the background of every shot, Bryan constantly acting like he's gotta look good for the ladies (i will admit that he is looking great these days, although still not attractive to me.).. this is why i dread these family vacations/business trips. Thank god C&K are home now. I normally look forward to beach vlogs. Cullen did step it up with the editing though.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

angelfire89 wrote:
japaluvr wrote:Cullen’s recent IG story shows Gaines twirling in a pink dress and I noticed how skinny her legs are. Is this normal for her age?
it’s not totally abnormal. Some kids are just skinny, especially if she’s gained any height recently. Also, don’t forget she’s mostly vegetarian (Katie has been saying for years that Gaines doesn’t eat meat often.) I doubt her protein/vitamins are being properly supplemented by macaroni.
You're right. What this kid really needs (Brooks maybe also) is iron, B12 and protein. There are a lot of vegetarian options such as vegetarian burgers, "chicken", "fish"sticks etc etc. They don't have to give her that every day, but at least it adds some healthy stuff to her pathetic meals. Heck, they could even add some cashewnuts and beans or something to her meals. They should consult a dietist, Gaines is a growing child who needs healthy food.

I also was a natural vegetarian, so my parents knew the struggle :lol:
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

janica wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
japaluvr wrote:Cullen’s recent IG story shows Gaines twirling in a pink dress and I noticed how skinny her legs are. Is this normal for her age?
it’s not totally abnormal. Some kids are just skinny, especially if she’s gained any height recently. Also, don’t forget she’s mostly vegetarian (Katie has been saying for years that Gaines doesn’t eat meat often.) I doubt her protein/vitamins are being properly supplemented by macaroni.
You're right. What this kid really needs (Brooks maybe also) is iron, B12 and protein. There are a lot of vegetarian options such as vegetarian burgers, "chicken", "fish"sticks etc etc. They don't have to give her that every day, but at least it adds some healthy stuff to her pathetic meals. Heck, they could even add some cashewnuts and beans or something to her meals. They should consult a dietist, Gaines is a growing child who needs healthy food.

I also was a natural vegetarian, so my parents knew the struggle :lol:
Same, I barely ate chicken as a kid but my parents supplemented with beans, nuts, veggies, and fortified foods. Basic nutrition is very accessible information with the internet today. If you can go online to order hoards and hoards on children's clothes or fish tank stuff, you can do a quick 5 minute research on how to get your picky toddler on how to eat more nutrients, Dr. Katie. (and Cullen too because he's also their parent)
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

rdt1004 wrote:
janica wrote:
angelfire89 wrote: it’s not totally abnormal. Some kids are just skinny, especially if she’s gained any height recently. Also, don’t forget she’s mostly vegetarian (Katie has been saying for years that Gaines doesn’t eat meat often.) I doubt her protein/vitamins are being properly supplemented by macaroni.

I also was a natural vegetarian, so my parents knew the struggle Image
Same, I barely ate chicken as a kid but my parents supplemented with beans, nuts, veggies, and fortified foods. Basic nutrition is very accessible information with the internet today. If you can go online to order hoards and hoards on children's clothes or fish tank stuff, you can do a quick 5 minute research on how to get your picky toddler on how to eat more nutrients, Dr. Katie. (and Cullen too because he's also their parent)
Isn't that what gummy vitamins are for? (I am being sarcastic here, lol) Of course, gummy vitamins don't have iron in them.
I also get the idea that they rely heavily on Pediasure too. Pediasure is fine, I gave it to my kids, but they also were offered a balanced diet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where are the vlogs??? Its not "two times Tuesday" if you just put up one video...
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I think the 2x Tuesday is a vlog & a podcast? I don't know to be honest.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:I think the 2x Tuesday is a vlog & a podcast? I don't know to be honest.
Yeah i did too, but there was no vlog. There was a video on Don't Tell Mom and the podcast, but there hasn't been a vlog on their main channel since Monday.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Didn’t Katie make this recipe before? I swear I’ve watched her make that glop already. Like maybe before a holiday brunch at Grand Dolly’s.

Everything about this video was bad. The food looked gross, and the editing and camera work was all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I haven’t been watching at all but based on the comments here, it sounds like they are giving up. Thoughts?

Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

I miss her old, non-sponsored Cooking with Katie Pie's.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:I haven’t been watching at all but based on the comments here, it sounds like they are giving up. Thoughts?

Looks like they’re close to giving up. Probably thought the collab with the bumps would save them a little but it didn’t. Their channel is beyond saving unless they actually put in the work to make it work like E&J and B&M do. But they won’t do that, they’re too lazy and entitled.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:I haven’t been watching at all but based on the comments here, it sounds like they are giving up. Thoughts?

Looks like they’re close to giving up. Probably thought the collab with the bumps would save them a little but it didn’t. Their channel is beyond saving unless they actually put in the work to make it work like E&J and B&M do. But they won’t do that, they’re too lazy and entitled.

3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

do you think they could possibly gotten workout of YouTubube? (not likely but maybe?)
Kelley often has the kids as their doing "stuff" you often don't see Cullen at all during the day like his "at work"
Katie was talking about doing something for her line of work the other day and if you look her NPI status is now active (didn't it say inactive or something at some point)
she could be back at work too?

they have to be doing something as their views aren't making them$$ anymore
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She was inactive as of about 2-3 weeks ago. Interesting.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Her license still says lapsed on the Alabama Board of Psychology website.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She still isn’t active.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 799449.png[/img]
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I love how Cullen practically bragged about pulling the fire alarm. I mean a teacher got hurt. I realize that he was a teenager but that was idiotic and piss poor. Btw this was on the podcast.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He peaked in HS .. If only Katie realized that years ago

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

3BoysandaLilMiss wrote:do you think they could possibly gotten workout of YouTubube? (not likely but maybe?)
Kelley often has the kids as their doing "stuff" you often don't see Cullen at all during the day like his "at work"
Katie was talking about doing something for her line of work the other day and if you look her NPI status is now active (didn't it say inactive or something at some point)
she could be back at work too?

they have to be doing something as their views aren't making them$$ anymore
Could someone who has a good understanding of how it all works clear up whether Katie's license is active or was it ever inactive or what exactly has/ hasn't changed?

I really havent been watching for a few months so to those still watching- is it plausible judging by the vlogs that C and/ or K could be working other jobs?
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She still isn’t active.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 799449.png[/img]
That’s for her masters. She got her PhD - thus a different licensure. It says lapsed. The NPI thing is a list of providers for Medicare and Medicaid it seems. Doesn’t actually change.

What is NPI:
An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.

Obtaining an NPI will not: • • • •
Change or replace your current Medicare enrollment or certification process
Enroll you in a health plan
Ensure you are licensed or credentialed
Guarantee payment by a health plan Require you to conduct HIPAA transactions

So active in NPI does not mean she is licensed.
According to Alabama boards - she is not active. Her license has lapsed. She cannot practice legally. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... e02ebb.png[/img]

Return to “Cullen and Katie”