• Advertisement

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Postby Lovethesnark » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:39 am

I absolutely think Gaines is “that kid”. She’s been hitting Brooks since he was a few months old. Remember how they mentioned it casually? This was back when everyone thought they were the best parents ever. I doubt they ever corrected her behavior properly. She can be aggressive when she doesn’t get her way. She tried to run over Brooks’ hand because she was upset. He wasn’t even walking at the time. We know the worst of her behavior doesn’t make it into the vlogs. I think it’s totally possible that Brooks learned from Gaines. He had to learn to defend himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby onbreak » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Yikes, those view numbers are scary low.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:55 am

Still no vlogs of them with E&J? Remember last time they visited, and they had those weird posts and thumbnails that tried to make it look like they were swinging? "Hot Tub Double Date" with the guys high fiving?
Ewwwww.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby chaos0304 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:39 am

Been lurking for a while but this is my first post. They bought Hermit Crabs for the kids. I am not an expert on animals but most people say not to own hermit crabs because of their complex needs. They even have to cruel painted shells on the crabs. I really hope they do their research now that they bought these crabs or else they will suffer.

chaos0304

Postby auntasaurus19 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:15 am

So the funeral they went to was for a guy named JJ. He’s the guy Brittany was arrested with for drug trafficking in 2013.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 am

lmmomSD wrote:Still no vlogs of them with E&J? Remember last time they visited, and they had those weird posts and thumbnails that tried to make it look like they were swinging? "Hot Tub Double Date" with the guys high fiving?
Ewwwww.

I really wonder what went down with that whole trip. (not the sponsorship part of it, but the visit with E&J) Maybe they just popped in and said hi on the way out of town? Ellie was in bed in her robe while they were there, it probably wasnt even vlog worthy content. And god knows they aren't going to get any sort of viewer boost from E&J. Was that during the time that Jared was out of town with Joel? Ellie was probably such a mess that they decided not to show it. LOL Ellie probably tried to put them to work while they were there.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:22 am

auntasaurus19 wrote:So the funeral they went to was for a guy named JJ. He’s the guy Brittany was arrested with for drug trafficking in 2013.

He must have been a close friend of the family, didn't Cullen say he, Britney and one of his other sister went with him? Terrible tragedy, my thoughts are with his family and friends.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby auntasaurus19 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:44 am

Playsinrain wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:So the funeral they went to was for a guy named JJ. He’s the guy Brittany was arrested with for drug trafficking in 2013.

He must have been a close friend of the family, didn't Cullen say he, Britney and one of his other sister went with him? Terrible tragedy, my thoughts are with his family and friends.

Yeah. All three siblings attended the funeral. I also noticed Grandberry follows the guy on IG.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 am

auntasaurus19 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Yeah. All three siblings attended the funeral. I also noticed Grandberry follows the guy on IG.

That's really sad. They must have been really close. Seems they have had a bad year with losing loved ones to accidents. Plus Britney's accident (even if it was her fault seemingly).. just scary really.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Terrible of me, but I really hope Brooks resists all of their potty training efforts.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:03 pm

askeptichere wrote:Terrible of me, but I really hope Brooks resists all of their potty training efforts.

I don't. I hope it goes smoothly for all of them. He doesn't need any more reason for them to be disappointed in him. Plus they talked about him showing signs of being ready... i hope he was just as easy as Gaines. At least they can't compare him to her in a detrimental way if he is successful at it.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Let me rephrase my previous comment. I hope Katie and Cullen have a really hard time potty training Brooks, but I don’t want it to make Katie resent Brooks more than she already does. Maybe Gaines will act out during his potty training and shit on a rug to get their attention.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:54 am

I hope Brooks is successful with PT! I wonder if they will turn this into the Gaines show though.

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby crowmtmom78 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:53 pm

askeptichere wrote:Terrible of me, but I really hope Brooks resists all of their potty training efforts.

I think I know what you are saying...You don't want to go easy because they acted like they were experts when they were potty training Gaines, like they had potty trained several before her.
I can't stand for people who don't have children or haven't been in that situation to tell me how to raise my children. If you don't have children, you can not give me parenting advice.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
crowmtmom78
Informer

Postby Em1899 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 am

The kids were cute babies
Em1899
Amateur

Postby Toodles123 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:56 am

crowmtmom78 wrote:

I think I know what you are saying...You don't want to go easy because they acted like they were experts when they were potty training Gaines, like they had potty trained several before her.
I can't stand for people who don't have children or haven't been in that situation to tell me how to raise my children. If you don't have children, you can not give me parenting advice.

110% on the non parents who have no kids and they make it like they are child know it alls.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:01 am

Toodles123 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:

110% on the non parents who have no kids and they make it like they are child know it alls.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
That was actually a running joke my ex and I had with a couple of our friends. They had two kids, and we didn't have any (yet). And when theirs were acting out, we would say "Our kids will never act like that!" or "You know what you _should_ do?". But they knew we were kidding. Because we knew couples who really did act that way. "Did you see the tantrums so and so's kid was having? _Our_ kids won't act like that!"

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Catface2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:09 am

In her Instagram she says she’s going to let Brooks keep his paci for a while. That kid is plugged in ALL the time. How is he ever going to learn to speak if he’s always got that thing in his mouth? I can see...maybe at nap time, bedtime for now...but all the time...no. :?
Catface2
Informer

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:28 am

When will these two finally quit youtube? They’re so irrelevant. Their thread has slowed to a crawl. That’s the telltale sign of channel death.

formerctfxcer
Gossiper

Postby auntasaurus19 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:27 am

formerctfxcer wrote:When will these two finally quit youtube? They’re so irrelevant. Their thread has slowed to a crawl. That’s the telltale sign of channel death.

When we don’t even care enough to bitch about them anymore. Lol

I’m there.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby Baconsgirl » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:33 pm

That comment Katie made in Brittany’s gender reveal at Brook’s expense was bitchy. When will they learn not to broadcast their detest of Brooks on the internet?

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby lovingthisforum » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:09 am

Yes! @Baconsgirl. I was posting in Brittany's thread about it. Can you imagine? That was so unnecessary. I was unpleasantly shocked and surprised, she still didn't let go or adjust her image about him, after all these new sweet experiences she has with him. Also didn't change her perspective with how to interpret things or see different aspects, like standing on his own feet by playing and exploring independently, and not bothering Katie, could be a positive thing and Gaines clinging to Katie and the adults (overhearing a conversation not meant for her ears on top of it) could be a 'negative' thing...geez go play for once and be a child and leave your parents alone.
lovingthisforum
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:50 am

What did Katie say? I just skimmed to the end of the gender vlog, what a waste if even that small amount of time...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby HashtagBlessed » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:59 am

Katie said that if Brooks had been their first born, they might not have had another kid. And then she laughed. Ouch! Definitely not the sentiment I would want captured on video and posted on the internet.

She was saying that Katie/Cullen and Kelly/Jay both wanted a boy first and instead got a girl first, and it worked out for the best. She should have just left it at that.

If she is so overwhelmed with Brooks, she had a very unrealistic idea of what parenthood would be like. I do remember them being super smug about how “easy” Gaines was and how much sleep they got, and trying to say that people exaggerate how hard it is to have a baby.
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:23 am

HashtagBlessed wrote:Katie said that if Brooks had been their first born, they might not have had another kid. And then she laughed. Ouch! Definitely not the sentiment I would want captured on video and posted on the internet.

She was saying that Katie/Cullen and Kelly/Jay both wanted a boy first and instead got a girl first, and it worked out for the best. She should have just left it at that.

If she is so overwhelmed with Brooks, she had a very unrealistic idea of what parenthood would be like. I do remember them being super smug about how “easy” Gaines was and how much sleep they got, and trying to say that people exaggerate how hard it is to have a baby.
They acted like Gaines being so easy was a result of their superior parenting. And then Katie quit her job, so they were both home all the time and able to cater to her every whim.
My brother and his wife used to say that if they'd had their second son first, they wouldn't have had a second. But- they were also very loving towards him and never ever said it when he or his older brother could hear it.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie