Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Katie said that if Brooks had been their first born, they might not have had another kid. And then she laughed. Ouch! Definitely not the sentiment I would want captured on video and posted on the internet.

She was saying that Katie/Cullen and Kelly/Jay both wanted a boy first and instead got a girl first, and it worked out for the best. She should have just left it at that.

If she is so overwhelmed with Brooks, she had a very unrealistic idea of what parenthood would be like. I do remember them being super smug about how “easy” Gaines was and how much sleep they got, and trying to say that people exaggerate how hard it is to have a baby.
Heh... i guess i'm a shit mom bc i say that about my daughter. There is for sure a reason why she was the last. Oh well. And yes, she has heard me say it and laughs about it. She's a great kid, but she was a terrible baby. TERRIBLE.. like i don't wish that on anyone. Ever.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:Katie said that if Brooks had been their first born, they might not have had another kid. And then she laughed. Ouch! Definitely not the sentiment I would want captured on video and posted on the internet.

She was saying that Katie/Cullen and Kelly/Jay both wanted a boy first and instead got a girl first, and it worked out for the best. She should have just left it at that.

If she is so overwhelmed with Brooks, she had a very unrealistic idea of what parenthood would be like. I do remember them being super smug about how “easy” Gaines was and how much sleep they got, and trying to say that people exaggerate how hard it is to have a baby.
Heh... i guess i'm a shit mom bc i say that about my daughter. There is for sure a reason why she was the last. Oh well. And yes, she has heard me say it and laughs about it. She's a great kid, but she was a terrible baby. TERRIBLE.. like i don't wish that on anyone. Ever.
But you treated her lovingly, right? And didn't make her the scapegoat in just about everything, did you? And like your other children were perfect angels? I still can't get over those instastories of them with Gaines yelling at Brooks and Katie just laughing like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.
I know a lot of people with difficult babies say those kinds of things. But Katie means it. She acts like Brooks was sent here just to bedevil her and Gaines can do no wrong.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

But you treated her lovingly, right? And didn't make her the scapegoat in just about everything, did you? And like your other children were perfect angels? I still can't get over those instastories of them with Gaines yelling at Brooks and Katie just laughing like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen.
I know a lot of people with difficult babies say those kinds of things. But Katie means it. She acts like Brooks was sent here just to bedevil her and Gaines can do no wrong.

Exactly. And she openly talks about it on YT without shame.

She will cry and talk about feeling guilty about her miscarriages (which weren’t her fault) and things, but doesn’t ever seem to feel guilty about how she treats Brooks. It’s messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

So Brooks fell asleep on the way to the gender reveal party...instead of waking him up, or one of them sitting with him they leave him in the car and go in the house to party!!

Now this isn't because they don't like Brooks, they did the same with Gaines when they left her to sleep in the car while they went to dinner. Apparently they've learned NOTHING.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:So Brooks fell asleep on the way to the gender reveal party...instead of waking him up, or one of them sitting with him they leave him in the car and go in the house to party!!

Now this isn't because they don't like Brooks, they did the same with Gaines when they left her to sleep in the car while they went to dinner. Apparently they've learned NOTHING.
I don’t know how hot it was in Birmingham yesterday but it was 99 in south Alabama with a heat index of 110! I hate it when people think it’s okay to leave their child in the vehicle, my son was hot with the air on high, I don’t watch YT much anymore so I didn’t see but did they leave the vehicle going?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

amberamber wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:So Brooks fell asleep on the way to the gender reveal party...instead of waking him up, or one of them sitting with him they leave him in the car and go in the house to party!!

I don’t know how hot it was in Birmingham yesterday but it was 99 in south Alabama with a heat index of 110! I hate it when people think it’s okay to leave their child in the vehicle, my son was hot with the air on high, I don’t watch YT much anymore so I didn’t see but did they leave the vehicle going?

They didn't say if they left it running or not. And frankly, I don't care. Either way its not appropriate! You don't leave your kid sleeping in a car so you can go in and party.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
amberamber wrote:

They didn't say if they left it running or not. And frankly, I don't care. Either way its not appropriate! You don't leave your kid sleeping in a car so you can go in and party.
I agree! Anything could happen and it’s negligent, I’m surprised they said anything about it after people attacked them for doing it with Gaines. I’m sure they do it all the time.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

amberamber wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
amberamber wrote: I don’t know how hot it was in Birmingham yesterday but it was 99 in south Alabama with a heat index of 110! I hate it when people think it’s okay to leave their child in the vehicle, my son was hot with the air on high, I don’t watch YT much anymore so I didn’t see but did they leave the vehicle going?

I agree! Anything could happen and it’s negligent, I’m surprised they said anything about it after people attacked them for doing it with Gaines. I’m sure they do it all the time.

That’s a good way to get the windows on your over priced suburban broken. I’ve heard of plenty of people who will break into cars when children have been left unattended and ask questions later. I’d bet the police would be on the side of the person who broke them too. Isn’t it illegal to leave your child in the car, under any circumstances?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
amberamber wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

That’s a good way to get the windows on your over priced suburban broken. I’ve heard of plenty of people who will break into cars when children have been left unattended and ask questions later. I’d bet the police would be on the side of the person who broke them too. Isn’t it illegal to leave your child in the car, under any circumstances?
Not in Alabama. Only 19 states have laws against leaving children unattended in a vehicle. Some grandma in Alabama got arrested for leaving her grandchild alone in the car while she went shopping at Walmart (figures). But in general, the two states C&K go to, Alabama and Florida, it's all good. SMH
Yes, I looked it up, lol.

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

That food she made in the crockpot looks disgusting. It may taste okay but I couldn’t even distinguish what it was. Both her mom and sister seem to cook healthy, colorful meals with lots of fresh ingredients. Katie just seems to dump cream of something into the crockpot. I’m not saying it doesn’t taste good, but it’s definitely not the healthiest option!

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 746aaf.png[/img]

This is clearly meant to set some people off about that whole “clickbait” debate a while back. He’s such a child.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

madi_b_123 wrote:That food she made in the crockpot looks disgusting. It may taste okay but I couldn’t even distinguish what it was. Both her mom and sister seem to cook healthy, colorful meals with lots of fresh ingredients. Katie just seems to dump cream of something into the crockpot. I’m not saying it doesn’t taste good, but it’s definitely not the healthiest option!

It was Ritz cracker chicken slop. It's cream of chicken, ritz crackers, butter, sour cream, and chicken. A nice stick to your waistline meal. Why do they have such a hard time balancing their meals? Their portion sizes were huge. No vegetables on the side. The calorie count may not be a big concern for them, but it would it kill them to get a few nutrients on the plate?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Cullen seems to have lost weight (or photo shopped). En Katie with her fake smile... :roll: Yeah we believe you're happy, we totally do.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lovingthisforum wrote:Cullen seems to have lost weight (or photo shopped). En Katie with her fake smile... :roll: Yeah we believe you're happy, we totally do.
I think it's photo shopped. Katie's face looks weird.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

lmmomSD wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:Cullen seems to have lost weight (or photo shopped). En Katie with her fake smile... :roll: Yeah we believe you're happy, we totally do.
I think it's photo shopped. Katie's face looks weird.

Agreed. Very shopped. Lord knows why since we can see what they actually look like in the vlogs.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Wow look at C&K's socialblade!! Clearly their channel is now just a hobby or side business. I wish they would just be honest about their lives. The few vlogs we have are about 5-7 days behind and unless its a family occasion like the gender reveal Cullen is visibly absent more often. I am convinced that he has another job but I think it might be a job within the youtube/ social media world behind the scenes. Aren't their other youtubers doing stuff like this? I remember Justin from AprilJustinTV has TrendingFamilies or something but I don't know what that actually is.

As for Katie , she seems to have moved more to instagram for posts and sponsorships etc and I know where I live (Ireland) that there are instagrammers having a lot of success right now. It does seem to have replaced vlogging on youtube.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

irishmiss wrote:Wow look at C&K's socialblade!! Clearly their channel is now just a hobby or side business. I wish they would just be honest about their lives. The few vlogs we have are about 5-7 days behind and unless its a family occasion like the gender reveal Cullen is visibly absent more often. I am convinced that he has another job but I think it might be a job within the youtube/ social media world behind the scenes. Aren't their other youtubers doing stuff like this? I remember Justin from AprilJustinTV has TrendingFamilies or something but I don't know what that actually is.

As for Katie , she seems to have moved more to instagram for posts and sponsorships etc and I know where I live (Ireland) that there are instagrammers having a lot of success right now. It does seem to have replaced vlogging on youtube.
You need to have a large following to make money on IG though. If C&K lose their vlog audience, then their IG opportunities dry up. She isn’t interesting enough on her own to be a successful influencer.

irishmiss
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:
irishmiss wrote:Wow look at C&K's socialblade!! Clearly their channel is now just a hobby or side business. I wish they would just be honest about their lives. The few vlogs we have are about 5-7 days behind and unless its a family occasion like the gender reveal Cullen is visibly absent more often. I am convinced that he has another job but I think it might be a job within the youtube/ social media world behind the scenes. Aren't their other youtubers doing stuff like this? I remember Justin from AprilJustinTV has TrendingFamilies or something but I don't know what that actually is.

You need to have a large following to make money on IG though. If C&K lose their vlog audience, then their IG opportunities dry up. She isn’t interesting enough on her own to be a successful influencer.

There just has to be another income source though. While I don't think they are very happy, well functioning people the sh*tstorm from 6-12 months ago does seem to have blown over which suggests to me the panic and stress about money etc has been eased.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you all see Katie's post about "tucking Gaines in for her last night as a three year old"? She's gushing over Gaines, and how she's not going to be 3 anymore. And Gaines is sitting there with this angelic smile.
In and of itself, it's fine. But if memory serves, there haven't been posts like that for Brooks. And every nice thing said about Brooks is accompanied by a comment about how difficult he is. Someday, he is going to see these posts and videos.

irishmiss
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:Did you all see Katie's post about "tucking Gaines in for her last night as a three year old"? She's gushing over Gaines, and how she's not going to be 3 anymore. And Gaines is sitting there with this angelic smile.
In and of itself, it's fine. But if memory serves, there haven't been posts like that for Brooks. And every nice thing said about Brooks is accompanied by a comment about how difficult he is. Someday, he is going to see these posts and videos.

IMO there is still unresolved issues there with Katie's PPD.

I just checked the alabama board of psychologists licenses and it now says Katies license is due for renewal in October 2019 and her status is active. Isn't this what said lapsed a couple of weeks ago?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”