• Advertisement

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Postby ewokfan11 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:26 am

Wow! That was totally a brand deal that didn't work out. There would be no reason to hold that Utah footage from months ago unless the were waiting for the brand deal to be approved and it never got approved. I wonder what it was for?!

Weren't they in Park City? Maybe it was supposed to be for the hotel/Utah travel, but they didn't vlog anything about the hotel of where they were, so I'm guessing they cut any promotional parts out because they weren't paid for it. That footage was really random, so it's obvious they had to cut it down a lot.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby irishmiss » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:44 am

Catface2 wrote:I really am convinced that Katie had a hand in Kelly and jay pulling back on yt...in her mind to give them back their audience. It seems since Kelley stopped putting up blogs Katie has been on social media like gang busters. Crazy, boring, insensitive shit...but whatever. I think Katie threw a tantrum and Kelley caved.

That was one of my possible theories on the situation. We must keep an eye on views to see if they go up with JKToday now absent. Kelley has also not been very active on social media since the announcement video, not even a Pray for Panama City post or anything. She was also very quiet in the announcement video and let Jay do all the talking. Maybe she is really pissed off about something.

Gaines over the top birthday- was there a lot of product placement going on that they were getting paid for? Might explain some of the extravagance.

Youtube- I notice a lot of vloggers and vlogging less often and with big time delays not just C&K. There must be some reason for this. Any ideas?
irishmiss
Talker

Postby auntasaurus19 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:46 am

Look at this. They gave this girl deuces when she said she was unsubscribing. What a couple of assholes. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/2198a7a4dd9b294f456bc91727cf3b96.png[/img]

Also, look at what someone said about them having more kids, and their response.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/ab21aff6a3389cf1580d77533300cd11.png[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181011/28eda4b5ad9208226906d6f373b4bbbc.png[/img]
auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:51 am

What does that mean? "You seem to have healthy aspirations'? Of course they spelled it wrong.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 am

lmmomSD wrote:What does that mean? "You seem to have healthy aspirations'? Of course they spelled it wrong.

That was the users name. I think they are trying to make a joke about them saying they don’t need anymore kids since they attribute their mental illness at least in part to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:44 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:What does that mean? "You seem to have healthy aspirations'? Of course they spelled it wrong.

That was the users name. I think they are trying to make a joke about them saying they don’t need anymore kids since they attribute their mental illness at least in part to them.

Thanks. Seeing it in the app it was hard to see the username.
They really just don't give a shit, do they?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby auntasaurus19 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:20 am

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Thanks. Seeing it in the app it was hard to see the username.
They really just don't give a shit, do they?

I’m sure that was Cullen since he spelled “aspirations” with an “ass”. They are ridiculous. Cullen hasn’t been in the vlogs hardly at all. (Although I didn’t watch the latest vlog with the baby in the thumbnail.) I know some have speculated he’s working outside the home. I noticed last night on Katie’s IG stories she said Cullen was already in bed. Granted, it was after 12:30am but he’s usually a night owl, so maybe he is working outside of the home?

Someone commented about how passive aggressive it is for them to “like” the rude responses to unfriendly comments on their videos.

auntasaurus19
Informer

Postby irishmiss » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:28 am

Have Cullen and Katie addressed in the vlogs or social media if Brooks is successfully potty trained? I recall seeing him still going around in his underwear in recent posts and then a promotion with pull ups which makes me thinks he’s not there yet.
irishmiss
Talker

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:59 am

irishmiss wrote:Have Cullen and Katie addressed in the vlogs or social media if Brooks is successfully potty trained? I recall seeing him still going around in his underwear in recent posts and then a promotion with pull ups which makes me thinks he’s not there yet.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they messed him just so they could do the deal.

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:02 am

Catface2 wrote:I really am convinced that Katie had a hand in Kelly and jay pulling back on yt...in her mind to give them back their audience. It seems since Kelley stopped putting up blogs Katie has been on social media like gang busters. Crazy, boring, insensitive shit...but whatever. I think Katie threw a tantrum and Kelley caved.
as much as I think Katie had a hand in the break that Kelly and Jay are taking, maybe Jay is working on a very important case and he doesn’t wanna be seen on YouTube.

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby irishmiss » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:16 am

Yeah I always wonder how professionals are views if they on YouTube. I imagine it causes problems. There is definitely more to it than just a simple break away or Kelley being bored with it. Usually it’s obvious for a while if a YouTuber is getting burned out but it didn’t seem that way with Kelley.
irishmiss
Talker

Postby ewokfan11 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 am

irishmiss wrote:Yeah I always wonder how professionals are views if they on YouTube. I imagine it causes problems. There is definitely more to it than just a simple break away or Kelley being bored with it. Usually it’s obvious for a while if a YouTuber is getting burned out but it didn’t seem that way with Kelley.

Yes, I 100% got the vibe that something happened behind the scenes with Jay or maybe the kids and they decided it wasn't worth it anymore. I mean, they weren't making much money from YT. They are obviously just fine financially with Jay's income. Cullen and Katie don't have other income options.

Sidenote: Did they mention anything about their beach house today? Looks like it was right in the bullseye area for the hurricane. The pics from the surrounding areas look AWFUL! Jay's family condo is/was right on the water and on the ground floor, so I'm guessing they had damage.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper

Postby Catface2 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:06 pm

ewokfan11 wrote:Wow! That was totally a brand deal that didn't work out. There would be no reason to hold that Utah footage from months ago unless the were waiting for the brand deal to be approved and it never got approved. I wonder what it was for?!

Weren't they in Park City? Maybe it was supposed to be for the hotel/Utah travel, but they didn't vlog anything about the hotel of where they were, so I'm guessing they cut any promotional parts out because they weren't paid for it. That footage was really random, so it's obvious they had to cut it down a lot.

It was for Hyundai
Catface2
Talker

Postby ewokfan11 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Catface2 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Wow! That was totally a brand deal that didn't work out. There would be no reason to hold that Utah footage from months ago unless the were waiting for the brand deal to be approved and it never got approved. I wonder what it was for?!

It was for Hyundai

They didn't fly them out to Utah for free and give them a high-end hotel room for one IG ad. There must have been a video/YT part that fell through.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:20 pm

Anything about their vacation house? More importantly, anything offering "thoughts and prayers" for people who are actually devastated by the storm, lost homes, businesses and/or loved ones?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby sweetlace » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:22 pm

lmmomSD wrote:Anything about their vacation house? More importantly, anything offering "thoughts and prayers" for people who are actually devastated by the storm, lost homes, businesses and/or loved ones?

I vacation where there House is and the area fortunately was spared and suffered only minimal damage. Mainly just debris everywhere. Just east in Panama City and Mexico beach is where the damage really was.

sweetlace
Talker

Postby irishmiss » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:53 am

Am i allowed link youtube videos here?

Anyway I was just thinking about the whole family vlogger thing and all thats wrong with it and found this video by Kavos about family vloggers. I don't know anything about him but His video points out a lot of things.
irishmiss
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:01 am

sweetlace wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Anything about their vacation house? More importantly, anything offering "thoughts and prayers" for people who are actually devastated by the storm, lost homes, businesses and/or loved ones?

I vacation where there House is and the area fortunately was spared and suffered only minimal damage. Mainly just debris everywhere. Just east in Panama City and Mexico beach is where the damage really was.

I saw Mexico Beach. It's horrific. So sad for all those people!

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Toodles123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:46 am

irishmiss wrote:Am i allowed link youtube videos here?

Anyway I was just thinking about the whole family vlogger thing and all thats wrong with it and found this video by Kavos about family vloggers. I don't know anything about him but His video points out a lot of things.
I think you are allowed.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Informer

Postby lovingthisforum » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:21 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:It bothered me a bit that they seemed more worried about their vacation home and places they visited than the actual people who live in the areas that the hurricane will hit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And they probably paid someone to go tape up the windows and prep the house for the hurricane.
People die in these things. It's not just property damage. It annoys me for her to be yammering about a vacation house. It's so typical of the way she relates to the world.

Yes and it seemed opportunistic and attention seeking to me, when they never vlog and share their life but then in a 1 minute vlog all of a sudden, she chooses to spend time on the hurricane as if we should pray for miss entitled. I'm going with Jackson of kkbaby here: no thank you. (lol)
lovingthisforum
Informer

Postby sweetlace » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:33 am

They were going ham on the dessert cart at the Alabama game last night. Yet, they complain about gaining weight.

sweetlace
Talker

Postby darlingyep6 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:35 am

sweetlace wrote:They were going ham on the dessert cart at the Alabama game last night. Yet, they complain about gaining weight.

I saw that too. Of course they don’t pay for anything so they go at the food strong. Wonder if they would ever watch a game on the regular stands and not in private rooms?

darlingyep6
Amateur

Postby sweetlace » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:55 am

They were going ham on the dessert cart at the Alabama game last night. Yet, they complain about gaining weight.

sweetlace
Talker

Postby ButterflyB » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Has Katie’s recent videos on her channel been any good? She seems to be posting more but you can’t really tell what the topics are by the title. Don’t want to click if they are stupid.

ButterflyB
Gossiper

Postby woahnow » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:30 pm

I actually relate with Katie on this subject of boundaries.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
woahnow
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie