• Advertisement

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:08 am

i can tell she has lost weight, i'm actually surprised it's only 10lbs (10 lbs is great, don't get me wrong, 1 lb is great. I just have always heard that you can't see noticeable weight loss until 15-20lbs and that rings true for myself, so i was surprised that was all she has lost, since i can see it in her face and legs) Good for her! I hope she keeps it up! ETA: She also just LOOKS better, i swear you can just look at someone and tell if they eat healthy and drink water. Her eyes seem clearer, her skin seems brighter...

I was watching the vlog with Brit's baby shower and the camera work.. my god Cullen, act like you have been doing this for the better part of a decade. It almost made me seasick!

I have been super busy and haven't watched any vlogs, (or youtube in general, i'm way behind lol. Fall TV has started back so all of my screen time has been committed to other things lately.) but i found myself skipping over the entire part with MG and katie talking about the Nativity. :/ The basement looks better now that they have the shelving installed. It was nice to see katie excited about that and giving Cullen credit, i still have garage cleanout flashbacks.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby spooky » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:20 am

I haven't watched regularly in a few months so I can tell she's lost some weight too, not a lot but it's there. I'm unfortunately built like her so 5 pounds shows quickly on me (usually in my face). I"m happy for her weight loss and so glad she hasn't had the extensions put back in; the shorter cut is so much more flattering, she just needs a darker color as other have suggested.

Oh MG; I used to adore her but tend to FF when she's on now as she's just so bratty and not fun to watch. Wondering if there's any correlation between her getting older and crappy behavior and the decline of their channel.
spooky
Informer

Postby Toodles123 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:34 am

So they are going to do vlogmas. Let's see how this plays out.

Also, did anyone notice that cullen helps the kids out more nowadays?

Also katie is able to get more done. Maybe cos Cullen stepped up ??!!??

Do anyone see a change in them?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Informer

Postby Liz_444 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:20 am

If they were going go do vlogmas, shouldn't they have put out a vlog yesterday (Dec1st)?
Liz_444
Talker

Postby chaos0304 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:58 am

Liz_444 wrote:If they were going go do vlogmas, shouldn't they have put out a vlog yesterday (Dec1st)?

They are only posting vlogs Monday to Friday. Not sure why they are calling it vlogmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chaos0304

Postby japaluvr » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:16 am

What test did Katie take to see she's a "6" for her personality, etc? I can't seem to find it.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
japaluvr
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:02 am

Toodles123 wrote:So they are going to do vlogmas. Let's see how this plays out.

Also, did anyone notice that cullen helps the kids out more nowadays?

Also katie is able to get more done. Maybe cos Cullen stepped up ??!!??

Do anyone see a change in them?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I do see a change. While i think that Cullen has always been a hands on parent, much more so than a lot of YT dads i see, i can tell that he has been stepping up even more. He's never really been one to shy away from playing with the kids and keeping them preoccupied or taking them out of the house alone. But i do see a lot more of him being an actual caretaker nowdays than just a kid distracter. I feel like they both seem more motivated and able to get tasks done.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:05 am

Katie looks so good in that picture from the Santa train that Cullen posted. She just looks healthier and happier to me. Her hair looks better, her skin looks better, her eyes look brighter. Whatever it is she's doing is really working bc she just looks better in general than she used too. (Not that i think she was ever "bad" looking, I've always thought that she was pretty, just healthier and happier. We all know how much of a difference that can make in your appearance)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby spacekitty » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:08 am

Playsinrain wrote:Katie looks so good in that picture from the Santa train that Cullen posted. She just looks healthier and happier to me. Her hair looks better, her skin looks better, her eyes look brighter. Whatever it is she's doing is really working bc she just looks better in general than she used too. (Not that i think she was ever "bad" looking, I've always thought that she was pretty, just healthier and happier. We all know how much of a difference that can make in your appearance)

That’s the one of them in the sweaters right? I thinks she looks really good there too. I hope she sticks to whatever changes she’s been making this time!

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby darlingyep6 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:56 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181203/595a94d91ce08ed9d96a0f92a4e310ce.jpg[/img]
Brooks is seriously so adorable! I feel like he’ll grow up to be a true southern gentleman. Cutest YouTube kid there is!

darlingyep6
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:14 pm

spacekitty wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Katie looks so good in that picture from the Santa train that Cullen posted. She just looks healthier and happier to me. Her hair looks better, her skin looks better, her eyes look brighter. Whatever it is she's doing is really working bc she just looks better in general than she used too. (Not that i think she was ever "bad" looking, I've always thought that she was pretty, just healthier and happier. We all know how much of a difference that can make in your appearance)

That’s the one of them in the sweaters right? I thinks she looks really good there too. I hope she sticks to whatever changes she’s been making this time!

Yes! That's the one!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Madsmom110 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:48 pm

japaluvr wrote:What test did Katie take to see she's a "6" for her personality, etc? I can't seem to find it.

Ennegram -- probably totally butchered the spelling .
Madsmom110
Amateur

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Postby spacekitty » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:59 pm

I just took an enneagram and if Katie’s a 6, she’s stuck between trust and distrust (from the site I used). That’s pretty sad considering what’s been discussed on here. I definitely think the quiz I took was accurate based on the answer I got for myself too.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper

Postby PirateWench8 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:20 pm

Well they reminded as to why I hate Alabama's Football team. Good grief talk about obnoxious!
PirateWench8
Amateur

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:16 am

PirateWench8 wrote:Well they reminded as to why I hate Alabama's Football team. Good grief talk about obnoxious!

ROLLLLLL DAMN TIDEEEEEEEEE lol sorry i had too, we are an Alabama football household. (Even though we rarely watch it, lol) That game was a nail biter.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Catface2 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Someone posted that Katie has the weirdest upper lip thing when she smiles...I’ve been watching and comparing her to her parents and Sister..Katie has really noupper lip to speak of. Her Dad is the same way.
Catface2
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Catface2 wrote:Someone posted that Katie has the weirdest upper lip thing when she smiles...I’ve been watching and comparing her to her parents and Sister..Katie has really noupper lip to speak of. Her Dad is the same way.

Ive noticed that too. I think it's all genetic, i don't think it has anything to do with the way she chooses to smile. None if them have really full lips.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby whatthepho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:47 am

So the vlog is titled "huge toy donation" yet during the vlog Katie says multiple times none of the toys taken out of the playroom are being donated, just put away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
whatthepho
Talker

Postby Baconsgirl » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:05 am

Did anyone think of when Emily Gilmore when she was lost Richard and used Marie Kundos book to declutter since c&k are using her book? Just me? Ok.

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Baconsgirl wrote:Did anyone think of when Emily Gilmore when she was lost Richard and used Marie Kundos book to declutter since c&k are using her book? Just me? Ok.

Not just you. And I completely appreciate the reference

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby whatthepho » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Also didn't need the footage of Gaines shouting at Brooks. We get it, she's the perfect princess and he's a terror. I feel so bad for the little guy.

whatthepho
Talker

Postby Playsinrain » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:43 pm

whatthepho wrote:Also didn't need the footage of Gaines shouting at Brooks. We get it, she's the perfect princess and he's a terror. I feel so bad for the little guy.

Dude, i was coming here to just talk about that whole clip. It wasn't cute and i don't know why they would leave it in there AND edit it to where it looked like that was all she was doing. Katie giving Brooks rules (putting the doll on the rug and telling him not to get on the rug) and allowing Gaines to "win" in that situation was not helping her overall attitude. Although, on the flip side, it really could be that Brooks aggravates the piss out of Gaines and setting rules like that is necessary...but even is that is the case and he needs boundaries, gaines should NOT be allowed to speak to her brother the way that she does. Kids are kids and they yell and fight sometimes, but with her it seems like she screams at him more than she doesn't. They hardly ever show the kids playing nicely together on the vlogs, but repeatedly show her being a snot towards him.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby PirateWench8 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:11 pm

If I had yelled at my little brother the way that Gaines yells at Brooks my mother would have reamed me a new one. None of us acted that way toward one another our parents wouldn't have allowed it. Though my oldest daughter tries it with her younger brother I NEVER let her get away with it like Cullen and Katie let Gaines get away with it. I'm sorry her behavior is not cute she comes across as a spoiled little brat who has to be the center of attention at all times. I actually feel sorry for her it's not her fault it's her parents fault. She is such an adorable little girl, but they are ruining her by letting her get away with such abhorrent behavior! Brooks is not a bad child he's just a typical two-year-old and I absolutely hate the way he is treated. I know the treatment of Brooks is the main reason I unsubscribed from their channel and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has unsubscribed for that reason.
PirateWench8
Amateur

Postby Toodles123 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:53 am

Look at what popped up on my Facebook. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181207/a0f09ab029fc4808f830e0a6dc2be0b7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:35 am

Is Cullen 12? He was drawing on Katie's face with a marker. And the last thing she says in the clip is, "It's not open, right?" So she didn't realize he was actually drawing on her? No wonder Gaines treats Brooks badly. Nobody treats each other with respect in that house.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie