Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 am

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Cullen looks high in every video I've seen of him recently, including their flight to Disney. His eyes are glossy.
I find it hard to believe that Cullen and Katie didnt know E&J would be invited to Creator Days at Disney - they're obviously a much bigger channel than them...?
I’ve noticed the same thing about his eyes. If he got sober, it was for a very brief period of time, and is over now.

They are just in another honeymoon phase, the next fall will be so much worse than the last one. Those poor kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Informer
Informer

Post by lovingthisforum » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:32 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:23 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Cullen looks high in every video I've seen of him recently, including their flight to Disney. His eyes are glossy.
I find it hard to believe that Cullen and Katie didnt know E&J would be invited to Creator Days at Disney - they're obviously a much bigger channel than them...?
I’ve noticed the same thing about his eyes. If he got sober, it was for a very brief period of time, and is over now.

They are just in another honeymoon phase, the next fall will be so much worse than the last one. Those poor kids.

I noticed it too in one of his instagram pictures. I don't follow social media, but looked them up yesterday because it was talked about here about their stories and I realized I'm missing quite a lot of information and was getting curious lol, I couldn't see the stories without having an account though.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:14 am

The one good thing about YTers having to approve comments now is that they actually have to read them. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9281a6.jpg[/IMG]

amf2224
Amateur
Amateur

Post by amf2224 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:07 am

Ok what do you guys think about Katie and Cullen and jay and Kelley?! I know obviously C & K have been on their trip. But there has not been one word from them since before the addiction announcement. Thoughts?

Catface2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Catface2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:57 am

I think J&K are keeping their distance because the whole drug thing is going to explode and they don’t want their kids anywhere around it when it does.
Boymomma123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Boymomma123 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 am

Katie is talking about Brooks again in her most recent Instagram stories and how he is fidgety and crazy and how much the sensory swing helps. I am just really confused because from what we see I don't really see much issue with how he behaves. My son has a speech delay and he attends a special needs playgroup and there are all kinds of kids with different issues there and unless Brooks was diagnosed with something and they didn't mention it. I just feel like she compares him to Gaines and sees him in such a negative light that she just makes a mountain out of a mole hill. I have boys and they are so different from my friends little girls. My kids like coloring but won't sit there and color like her girls do. Boys are just super busy, I feel like Gaines is just this gold standard for Katie and Brooks differences are looked down on and not praised.
amf2224
Amateur
Amateur

Post by amf2224 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:56 am

I just don’t understand Katie’s new fashion statement of wearing short sleeve shirt over long sleeve shirt?? Image not a great look. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3169c5.jpg[/IMG]

angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:21 am

amf2224 wrote:I just don’t understand Katie’s new fashion statement of wearing short sleeve shirt over long sleeve shirt?? Image not a great look. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3169c5.jpg[/IMG]

I’ve been known to do that but usually I make sure the necklines are the same or maybe the long sleeve is just a tiny bit higher to cover some clevage. But I don’t understand wearing a high/crew neck shirt under a low/v-neck shirt. I wonder if weight loss has made her boobs deflate and she doesn’t like the way the look in shirts now? I haven’t watched in a long time but I know when I lose weight, my chest looks deflated first.
japaluvr
Informer
Informer

Post by japaluvr » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:30 am

I skipped over Katie's IG story about Brooks behavior. Don't want to hear it woman. -talk2hand-
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:37 pm

For once I didn’t think she’s complaining about Brooks behavior, she’s trying to find a solution. I can see him as a sensory seeker, the wild behavior, wanting to crash all the time, running, jumping, slamming his bad into them when they hold him, that is all sensory seeking behavior. If he swings or gets deep compression he will do better. We make my daughter do “heavy work” like carrying a laundry basket, jumping on the trampoline and pushing heavy stuff. It works and does help her calm. For example, if we have her sit and do homework she is a mess, fidgeting, wiggling, making noises BUT if we do 10 minutes of work she can sit down and focus. Kind of like getting the wiggles out for a typical kid only accommodating a sensory seeker. She then will sit down and be able to focus.

It’s exhausting.

ETA- after reading that it totally sounded like we are forcing her to do something (work.) But it’s just normal every day activities that we fit in! LOL I swear it sounds worse than it is.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by HelloSweetie » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:45 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:For once I didn’t think she’s complaining about Brooks behavior, she’s trying to find a solution. I can see him as a sensory seeker, the wild behavior, wanting to crash all the time, running, jumping, slamming his bad into them when they hold him, that is all sensory seeking behavior. If he swings or gets deep compression he will do better. We make my daughter do “heavy work” like carrying a laundry basket, jumping on the trampoline and pushing heavy stuff. It works and does help her calm. For example, if we have her sit and do homework she is a mess, fidgeting, wiggling, making noises BUT if we do 10 minutes of work she can sit down and focus. Kind of like getting the wiggles out for a typical kid only accommodating a sensory seeker. She then will sit down and be able to focus.

It’s exhausting.

ETA- after reading that it totally sounded like we are forcing her to do something (work.) But it’s just normal every day activities that we fit in! LOL I swear it sounds worse than it is.
It didn’t sound bad at all. Actually, you have me wondering if my 4 year old can be a sensory seeker. He’s always moving, and swinging has always been calming for him (and baby wearing).

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by freshbalsam » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:27 pm

So many awesome things you can do for those who seek sensory input! Off topic- but we have a compression vest for one of my kids, super helpful if you look into one. We call it “heavy jobs” lol but keep a crate of weighted balls that she can throw around, hitting balloons, jumping on a little trampoline, bear walks down the hallway, calming lights, therapeutic music headphones, etc. the activities can be endless!

I hope they can intervene with Brooks if he has some issues with sensory processing and not just the swing. Pretty common and TONS of resources and places available, at least around my area. I’m a firm believer of early intervention. Sorry for the rant!
kates_crush
Talker
Talker

Post by kates_crush » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:28 pm

another vacation, another week of gaines being burnt to a crisp.
I honestly can't with them anymore. Gaines is well on her way to a cancer scare (or actual skin cancer) of her own.
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:57 am

Duplicate
Last edited by formerctfxcer on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by formerctfxcer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:58 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 46bb5f.jpg[/IMG]Katie looks great Image

scojacar
Amateur
Amateur

Post by scojacar » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 am

formerctfxcer wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 46bb5f.jpg[/IMG]Katie looks great Image

I agree! Minus the weird shirt situation someone above mentioned lol

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Post by beautynoob » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:57 am

She looks great with all the weight loss, if she could just gain some good taste she’d be golden lol

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:16 am

kates_crush wrote:another vacation, another week of gaines being burnt to a crisp.
I honestly can't with them anymore. Gaines is well on her way to a cancer scare (or actual skin cancer) of her own.
This. It makes me so angry how they let those kids burn. We lived in a SoCal Beach town. We practically lived at the beach. I am FAR from a perfect parent, but my kids had sunscreen and shade. We always took an umbrella. And slathered tons of sunscreen on because the reflection of the sun off the sand and water can still burn them under the umbrella.
Katie has had her own cancer scares and so has her sister. Does she not believe that sunburns in childhood increase your chances? Five serious sunburns increase your chances by _80%_! And both kids are well on their way to that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:22 am

I wonder if she’s taken to wearing those high collar shirts under her tahirt because she had another possible skin cancer spot removed and doesn’t want to deal with the backlash of not changing her habits since the last spot was removed?
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Finally watched the WDW vlog. So Gaines will hug Cinderella but won't let her little brother kiss her? I believe in body autonomy for little kids, and that they shouldn't have to accept affection when they don't want to, but damn. The look of disgust on Gaines' face when Brooks tried to kiss her was just awful.

lovingthisforum
Informer
Informer

Post by lovingthisforum » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Lets be careful to not make a problem out of what may be innocent and I think, for me at least, it is too premature to jump on Katie's bandwagon. Brooks is just a boy, I see nothing abnormal. Running and jumping and being active is 100% normal in my opinion. I know you only mean it as a possibility, but if we start writing it, before you know it, it becomes 'true' or becomes as a sort of a given, and also I would like to keep the distinction clear that even in case Brooks would have a "problem", it's still true Katie has a problem with Brooks. Brooks is a perfectly healthy and normal boy in my eyes. Katie just isn't used to boys and also prefers girls.

In Brittany's vlog today Brooks was holding the baby, and besides that Katie wasn't ('proudly') smiling like you do with your kids and like Katie does with Gaines, she was exaggerating a little IMO that Brooks had to be careful, and pulled his hand away twice while he was patting the baby softly enough "trying to comfort her" (is what Brooks said! (all be it unclear and Katie had to translate)). Now I would be more concerned in what is going on in his little head and heart that he thinks "the baby" (he himself instead?) needs to be comforted, we weren't there, we don't know what happened before that moment and why he responded with trying to comfort the baby (or I missed it), but I mean that is something I take notice of more than that Brooks would be ""problematic"". And I mean Katie may have seen a confirmation of a problem with Brooks that he was too wild with the baby, but I didn't see it. I understand she wants to be extra careful with someone else's baby, but I believe that when Gaines would have done the exact same thing she would have let her. Brittany was polite and didn't say anything about Katie but responded to Brooks that she thought the baby loved him. Now that is sweet. His aunt! Katie was sitting there as a cool frog.

(And then there is also the degree in which. She could also not have pulled his hand away fairly strictly, but spoken with him in a sweet higher tone of voice and actually interacting with him and both caressing the baby together and giving him an example...is what I mean.)

If Katie thinks he has a problem she should go on walks with him and send him to gymnastics. Like she does give this opportunity, life experience and stimuli to Gaines, who has no talent I might add. It would be perfect for Brooks on the other hand. She could play more with him, balling together and move more herself, running together and playing hide and seek. And where are Brooks' soccer lessons, awww lol? But they will be there again.

But lets be clear first that physical activity is the most normal thing for kids to need and want ever. But no they're sitting at the house the whole day.

The photo of Katie might be photo-shopped, in other places, like for instance in today's EJ's Disney vlog where they meet CK, Katie is less slim, and I saw another picture somewhere but forgot where it was.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:32 pm

She was that way when they saw Sophia in the hospital. Gaines got to hold her the very first day, but Brooks was only allowed to touch her ear with Katie holding his hand as he did it. He's old enough to understand how to be gentle.

Boymomma123
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Boymomma123 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:46 pm

It's like Katie just doesn't even want to get on Brooks level and find a way to relate to him and stimulate him. She is just so obsessed with Gaines and how alike they are. I really think she is just trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill with his "issues", I think he is just a super active little guy and a total opposite from Gaines, who to Katie is the gold standard. Who knows, but hopefully if he has been diagnosed with a sensory processing issue they seek professional advice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Informer
Informer

Post by lovingthisforum » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:35 pm

Katie just said in her live streaming (I am watching behind the fact) the kids were doing fine with Sophia, but "Brooks has NOT learned that he can't be anything other than super careful with her"... :/ I saw with my own eyes he was really careful and so sweet with her. And why do I get the feeling she is blaming his character? Hello! He is only 2.5 y.o., what do you expect?! Also he is obsessed with the new baby and whenever he sees a picture of Sophia he says he wants to see her. Aww, sweet :) Now how's that for a change compared to Gaines?

Not that I'm going to watch any further, it's really boring and too much the easy way out for creating content money by not having to edit nor upload for that matter. I mean listening to someone telling which colors clothing she chose to pack...
lovingthisforum
Informer
Informer

Post by lovingthisforum » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:08 pm

I was wondering already because Gaines was nowhere mentioned in the loving Sophia department. (Also Brooks cried when Sophia left and wanted to see her, was 1 sentence after I had paused the video.) Gaines is ..... jealous.... you guys, when Katie is holding Sophia. Katie was quick to add, interrupt herself actually, that Brooks was jealous too, but for her holding Sophia instead that he could hold Sophia. (Gaines is jealous because Katie is holding Sophia instead of holding Gaines.) And Gaines is fighting with Brooks to hold Sophia. Lol, what am I doing, writing this all down.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”