Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Post by Theirmom » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:00 pm

I want it to go threw without a hitch so we can see what kind of a hit they took on the sale.
:roll:
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by 3BoysandaLilMiss » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Theirmom wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:00 pm
I want it to go threw without a hitch so we can see what kind of a hit they took on the sale.
this and to see how much they end up down grading with a new house
lovingthisforum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lovingthisforum » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:09 am

spooky wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:03 pm
auntasaurus19 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:35 am

Look at this meme she posted on IG.

An accurate meme would be “when your daughter thinks she’s an actual princess and your son is clueless and entertains himself because he gets no attention”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the vlog after Brooks slipped on his bike, Gaines says "and you're down" then looks up at Cullen laughing. She is her mother's daughter for sure. Thankfully Brooks is such a doll that he seems to let a lot of it roll off his back.
After commending "go round around around around" and hasting and putting negative attention on him. What a nasty child, with a nasty face always. What a true trouble-child with bad behavior. This laugh was literally anti-social.

Cullen how could you not have said anything to her.
someone132
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by someone132 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:42 am

Did she ever post Brooks' school picture?
Em1899
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Em1899 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:51 am

Daily bumps became annoying rich people
Ellie and jared are creepy af

I aleays liked ck for how real they are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:55 am

someone132 wrote:Did she ever post Brooks' school picture?
Nope. The next picture she posted (after the Christmas music one) was of Brooks falling asleep at the dinner table, then both kids being sick.
someone132
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by someone132 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:14 am

angelfire89 wrote:
someone132 wrote:Did she ever post Brooks' school picture?
Nope. The next picture she posted (after the Christmas music one) was of Brooks falling asleep at the dinner table, then both kids being sick.
Well that's not surprising at all
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Post by auntasaurus19 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:40 am

The “it has been hell” vlog is just them bitching about how the kids aren’t adjusting well to the time change. They make mention of some house information at the very end but said they can’t give an update until everything is signed.

I think Katie reads here or has caught some flack about her shit attitude towards Brooks because there is a large portion of the vlog where she’s putting him to bed and laying in bed reading a book with him.Think about logistically what a pain in the ass that would be to record. She’s holding a book, that big camera, laying down, etc. Then she records herself in the dark singing songs with him before bed.

See? She doesn’t like Gaines better. See what a good mom she is?

Now back to the regularly schedules Gaines show...

Boymomma123
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma123 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:36 pm

I really don't understand why they keep Brooks's hair so long. Every time I see him all I can think of is the creepy guy from the "berries and cream" commerical from way back. It is just really not cute and always looks so unkempt.

I think Katie has always read here regularly and our opinions seem to matter to her quite a bit.

I really am curious to see their new house, regardless of what they say I really don't see them downsizing very much at all. I am sure the next house will still be well over 3000 sq ft. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... d98829.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:40 pm

She keeps Brooks looking unkempt, and Bonnie does the same with Lincoln. And Lincoln has even said several times that he wants his hair shorter. But hey, who cares what the kid wants?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Brooks has that haircut because all proper little southern boys have that haircut.
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Littlemama » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am

Another post with Brook's being the butt of the joke. Why does she post that stuff? Why does Brook's have to do what Gaines wants to do? I seriously can not take it. It hurts my heart for Brook's so much. Why don't she just let him be. What she is doing to him emotionally is just terrible.
Boymomma123
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma123 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 am

Littlemama wrote:Another post with Brook's being the butt of the joke. Why does she post that stuff? Why does Brook's have to do what Gaines wants to do? I seriously can not take it. It hurts my heart for Brook's so much. Why don't she just let him be. What she is doing to him emotionally is just terrible.
Because that is how Katie treats Cullen, she is so condescending toward him and is teaching Gaines to be the same way. Gaines is soooooo much like her and Brooks is all Cullen in Katie's mind. Those kids are going to have the same dynamic that Cullen and Katie do.

Gaines is rude to Cullen and interrupts him all the time yet they praise her for this behavior because she is "just so smart". They have ruined her and she will be an unbearable teenager. My nieces are the same way and were a lot like Gaines when they were young.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:02 pm

So Brooks gets a thumbnail when he can earn them some money. For the rest of his life, there will be a picture of him on the internet with a red, runny nose and messy hair. And his mom behind him looking grossed out. Thanks mom.
If they had gotten him the flu vaccine, they wouldn't have to wonder. (Yes, I know that the vaccine doesn't protect against all flus)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lovingthisforum » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Boymomma123 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:50 am
Littlemama wrote:Another post with Brook's being the butt of the joke. Why does she post that stuff? Why does Brook's have to do what Gaines wants to do? I seriously can not take it. It hurts my heart for Brook's so much. Why don't she just let him be. What she is doing to him emotionally is just terrible.
Because that is how Katie treats Cullen, she is so condescending toward him and is teaching Gaines to be the same way. Gaines is soooooo much like her and Brooks is all Cullen in Katie's mind. Those kids are going to have the same dynamic that Cullen and Katie do.

Gaines is rude to Cullen and interrupts him all the time yet they praise her for this behavior because she is "just so smart". They have ruined her and she will be an unbearable teenager. My nieces are the same way and were a lot like Gaines when they were young.

Oh, thanks for the good news @Boymomma! Glad to hear chances are real she will become a terrible teenager, hopefully into adulthood and people will dislike her arrogance (contrary to being idolized as this 'most fantastic girl you won't believe it and world innovator' like Katie projects) and Brooks will be more successful in every way. Hopefully he won't be too insecure. I think their dynamic will be worse than CK, C and K coming from different nests or at least coming from different sibling relationships. I think Gaines' disrespect and looking down on Brooks are pretty extreme/serious, and totally detrimental for a relationship, not even a beginning of a relationship like she indeed literally doesn't have with her little brother. I think neither C and K had this with their siblings because of their parents. Om my goodness Katie, how can you be worse than your mother. Most adults try to be better than their mother and not repeat dysfunctional patterns. Your mother never did this to you, neither did your dad. You are so damn narrow-minded (with your appalling only-girl-love) (as part of it).
spooky
Informer
Informer

Post by spooky » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Little Miss must not be feeling too bad; after Brooks sneezed when Katie put the camera on him and then panned to Gaines and she sneezed. Katie said to Gaines "you must be allergic to the camera" and she said ""no I'm not" We know Gaines, we know.

The kiddos both had high temps; so glad they're feeling better.
Sparkling Elephant
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Sparkling Elephant » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:33 pm

I have a random thought - what if Dolly and Doc are buying the house from C and K so C and K can move to a more affordable home? Then Dolly and Doc just hang on to the golf club house until it sells?

Too far fetched?
GigglyMint
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GigglyMint » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Sparkling Elephant wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:33 pm
I have a random thought - what if Dolly and Doc are buying the house from C and K so C and K can move to a more affordable home? Then Dolly and Doc just hang on to the golf club house until it sells?

Too far fetched?
Yes. It’s sold with a contingency.
wishes
Informer
Informer

Post by wishes » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:16 am

Too far fetched?
I don't know how far fetched but interesting that their realtor posted the listing a day after at 5pm when it was switched to Pending the day before.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
GigglyMint
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GigglyMint » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:01 pm

wishes wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:16 am

Too far fetched?
I don't know how far fetched but interesting that their realtor posted the listing a day after at 5pm when it was switched to Pending the day before.
Probably looking for a buyer with no contingencies.
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetlace » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:09 pm

They’re moving out of Birmingham from what it sounds like in their latest video. This is muy interante.

Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Post by Littlemama » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Can someone recap the new video about the house? I don't want to give them a view.
Liz_444
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liz_444 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:59 pm

Littlemama wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Can someone recap the new video about the house? I don't want to give them a view.
Watch it here without giving them a view: https://invidio.us/search?q=cullen+and+katie
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Post by woahnow » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Liz_444 wrote:
Littlemama wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Watch it here without giving them a view: https://invidio.us/search?q=cullen+and+katie
They're house contract is contingent that the buyers house sells and then the new house is contingent that their house sells

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma123 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:16 pm

sweetlace wrote:They’re moving out of Birmingham from what it sounds like in their latest video. This is muy interante.

I found this interesting too, but I think they just mean they are moving to a different area of Birmingham. They technically live in "Hoover" which is obviously a suburb of Brimingham. It is probably just a less ritzy area that is why Katie was acting like they would never look there.

I hope it all works out for the kids sake! I also hope they put on offer on a home that is within a realistic price range for them but I doubt it. Downsizing to Katie probably means going from a $700,000 home to a $400,000 one.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”