Cullen and Katie: Boozing and bamboozling | Part #26

HashtagBlessed
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Cullen and Katie: Boozing and bamboozling | Part #26

Post by HashtagBlessed »

I think her parents would definitely help them, IF Katie and Cullen were willing to help themselves and seek gainful employment outside of "social media influencer." I think they're both too out of touch with reality for that to ever happen. I predict it will be a short sale or foreclosure.
GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Post by GigglyMint »

“How could they leave the cats at home” “how could they bring the cats with them” “how could they not leave the cats with Kelley”

Damn. There’s plenty to criticize but some of y’all aren’t happy no matter what they choose.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 »

GigglyMint wrote:“How could they leave the cats at home” “how could they bring the cats with them” “how could they not leave the cats with Kelley”

Damn. There’s plenty to criticize but some of y’all aren’t happy no matter what they choose.
My biggest problem with all of those is the lack of transparency. They normally leave the cats at home/with someone so why didn’t they this time? As I said before, most cats don’t like traveling or new places. So they had to have a good reason to bring the cats with them but they won’t share it for some reason. That’s what bugs me.
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD »

Did they leave the cats with Kelley before? Or just put extra food out? Or board them? I know they have taken the dogs to the beach house before. But AFAIK, this is the first time that they have taken the cats. And most cats _don't_ like car rides.
I seriously would not put the second option past them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Ducklings4 »

They took the cats, but I thought they dropped the dogs off at Brittany’s house. Just what she needs and infant, a one year old, and three dogs in the house. I guess she could not take the cats.
Boymomma123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boymomma123 »

If I recall correctly I think a family member used to look in on the cats while C&K were gone in the past.

I think the realtor most likely suggested they take them. I think cat smell must have been an issue in the past selling the house. They never clean the boxes as much as they should and have admitted the cats sometimes pee on their rugs. I am sure that house has quite a pungent cat odor. Bringing them along was probably a hail Mary to keep the house clean for showings.

I don't care that they brought their cats its just a strange thing to do. Especially with a cat like Allie who is pretty old and not likely to do well with the stress. Cats have a hard time traveling.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rosie_dalia »

The cat thing is just odd because they've never taken them before. Obviously it does make sense if they are having showings. How long are they going to be at the beach?? I wouldn't be surprised if they stay there most of August. They don't have to be in Birmingham, and I don't think her parents care if they are there.

I'd like to know the state of their mortgage. They'll have to start paying it again...probably soon. In the meantime, it seems like they are racking up more debt.

I also dislike how they are BROKE, but going on so many vacations. After all of their "we're poor" videos it seems obviously dumb to go on expensive trips.

I'm NOT in debt, but just because of Covid-19 I barely leave the house because it's not going away—and actually getting a lot worse in Florida. They seem like fucking idiots.They both have elderly parents who should not be exposed to the virus. Just DUMB! Cullen doesn't even seem to know how to wear a freaking mask. UGH.
JudyO
Amateur
Amateur

Post by JudyO »

GigglyMint wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:14 pm
“How could they leave the cats at home” “how could they bring the cats with them” “how could they not leave the cats with Kelley”

Aren't these all the same questions though? It's basically, when you go on vacation for days, you leave your pets in someone's care.

Becoming a working therapist aside, what job with benefits could Katie do? I can't think of anything other than working for a friend or family member's business. We know she wouldn't want anything with a schedule, though that's what she desperately needs. And she would be a mess at anything that requires self-motivation, organization, or math and money. She doesn't actually seem to deal well with kids. And knowing what I know of her as a student, I really doubt she learned much in school or retained what she did learn.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rosie_dalia »

JudyO wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm
GigglyMint wrote:

Aren't these all the same questions though? It's basically, when you go on vacation for days, you leave your pets in someone's care.

Becoming a working therapist aside, what job with benefits could Katie do? I can't think of anything other than working for a friend or family member's business. We know she wouldn't want anything with a schedule, though that's what she desperately needs. And she would be a mess at anything that requires self-motivation, organization, or math and money. She doesn't actually seem to deal well with kids. And knowing what I know of her as a student, I really doubt she learned much in school or retained what she did learn.
Same could be said about Cullen. No degree. Seems to get fired from all his jobs. I guess he could get a job balling at Target?!!!??! LOL!

They really messed up (and appear to still be messing up) by not saving EVERY. DAMN. DIME. from Youtube, etc. Michael Buckley said making a ton from YT used to be extremely easy. I guess Cullen and Katie thought the money stream would never end. I'm also guessing they aren't paying off any debt now because they never post and can't be making much of an income.
lovingthisforum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lovingthisforum »

JudyO wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm
GigglyMint wrote:

What do you know about her as a student? Please do share :D

Also wanted to mention that Katie was cold en disinterested toward Brooks with his birthday. She left the room during the climax when Brooks was unpacking his gifts, she would have never done this with Gaines. And later she said to Brooks that the cat said "happy birthday" to him. When Brooks responded "the cat doesn't say happy birthday, but the cat says "meow" ", she said a short "oh" and turned around to Gaines to engage with her. If Gaines would have responded this way, they would have laughed out loud how funny and smart she is and Katie would have reinforced how right Gaines is. Katie's treatment of Brooks ruins the vlogs for me. I think it's smart and sweet how Brooks responded with correcting his mom the cat said meow and I was moved, it was so cute and he was so right.
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Post by amf2224 »

Holy cow is Katie ever balding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Post by amf2224 »

Creative74
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Creative74 »

From watching Katie's Instagram stories the last few days (while they're on vacation at the beach), I noticed that she keeps mentioning over and over.. "wouldn't it be great if we lived here?" LOTS of mentions of living at the beach. Hmmmm....
Kangaeagle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kangaeagle »

Creative74 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:27 am
From watching Katie's Instagram stories the last few days (while they're on vacation at the beach), I noticed that she keeps mentioning over and over.. "wouldn't it be great if we lived here?" LOTS of mentions of living at the beach. Hmmmm....
She says that every year. They’ve teased it before. The same thing happened when they visited Ellie and Jared, a couple of years ago. She’s changeable, and will never be content.
Boymomma123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boymomma123 »

They would never be able to afford on the beach. I wonder if their plan after the foreclosure is to stay in the beach house. Probably not because they have a little more responsibility this year since Gaines will be in real kindergarten at a public school. I am sure they will be going home this weekend. I believe school starts in Alabama this upcoming week? I could be wrong though. I am sure they are dying for the kids to be back at school so they don't have to deal with them. Even though tons of parents throughout the U.S are choosing to keep their kids home for safety.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 »

Boymomma123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:03 am
They would never be able to afford on the beach. I wonder if their plan after the foreclosure is to stay in the beach house. Probably not because they have a little more responsibility this year since Gaines will be in real kindergarten at a public school. I am sure they will be going home this weekend. I believe school starts in Alabama this upcoming week? I could be wrong though. I am sure they are dying for the kids to be back at school so they don't have to deal with them. Even though tons of parents throughout the U.S are choosing to keep their kids home for safety.

if they did keep the kids home, they could do schooling from wherever. But the kids would probably not learn ANYTHING because K&C are already too overwhelmed not doing much of anything at home. imagine if they have to keep track of and regularly take time to try to teach Gaines every day. It would never happen. They'd probably try to talk Grandberry into helping Gaines instead.
Toodles123
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Toodles123 »

Speaking of grandberry she's engaged

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PirateWench8 »

Boymomma123 wrote:They would never be able to afford on the beach. I wonder if their plan after the foreclosure is to stay in the beach house. Probably not because they have a little more responsibility this year since Gaines will be in real kindergarten at a public school. I am sure they will be going home this weekend. I believe school starts in Alabama this upcoming week? I could be wrong though. I am sure they are dying for the kids to be back at school so they don't have to deal with them. Even though tons of parents throughout the U.S are choosing to keep their kids home for safety.

I’m one of those parents who has decided to keep their kids home. I filled out the paperwork for my four younger children to do virtual on Thursday. I’m waiting for the paperwork for my high school freshman to become available so that I can do the same for him. I’m immune compromised due to two bouts with cancer and my 76-year-old father lives with us. I’m not taking any chances.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 »

Toodles123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:02 pm
Speaking of grandberry she's engaged ImageImage

Saw that too! Glad she found her second (third?) chance at love. I know Cullen's oldest sister is from another relationship but i cant remember if she's Grandberry or his dad's daughter.

Also good for you PirateWench. If i had kids i would probably be keeping them home too.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rosie_dalia »

angelfire89 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:10 pm
Toodles123 wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:02 pm
Speaking of grandberry she's engaged ImageImage

Saw that too! Glad she found her second (third?) chance at love. I know Cullen's oldest sister is from another relationship but i cant remember if she's Grandberry or his dad's daughter.

Also good for you PirateWench. If i had kids i would probably be keeping them home too.
I believe Cullen's oldest sister is from his dad. Didn't Grandberry have a different boyfriend several years ago? I remember seeing a different guy in a Christmas/holiday video years ago. She and Cullen's dad never divorced, but they were definitely NOT together.

As someone else posted, I wonder if they will try to get Granberry to work with Gaines instead of sending her back to school. They actually live in Hoover (not Birmingham), and I noticed that school district is opening on August 20, but I'm not sure if Gaines still goes to that private school. If so, the dates might be different.

I truly expect they stay at the beach as long as they can. I'm guessing that's why all the pets are there. Gosh, must be nice to be completely broke and vacationing in a million dollar beach house for FREE. I think her parents make things worse by providing them so many perks, cash and who knows what else.

Bottom line: One (or both) should be looking for jobs and not be at the beach. They aren't even posting regular videos and the ones they have been posting are of them spending/wasting money.
Boymomma123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Boymomma123 »

So they posted on Instagram that they are at an outdoor movie. There were a ton of other people their! No masks and definitely not distancing from each other! We are still in the middle of a pandemic! They both have older parents that they could give Covid to! I sure hope they plan on quarantining themselves for 2 weeks when they get home. I wonder where they have been that they haven't shown. So irresponsible!

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rosie_dalia »

Boymomma123 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:28 am
So they posted on Instagram that they are at an outdoor movie. There were a ton of other people their! No masks and definitely not distancing from each other! We are still in the middle of a pandemic! They both have older parents that they could give Covid to! I sure hope they plan on quarantining themselves for 2 weeks when they get home. I wonder where they have been that they haven't shown. So irresponsible!

And Florida is the WORST place to be right now. Florida is the worst place to be right now because a lot of people aren't following the rules. It's a bit insane here. There are still people NOT wearing masks where it's required...like Publix, the Post Office, etc. I want to yell at those people, but they are just Trump supports and don't give a f&*k, so there is no point. I just look away.

I'm a bit surprised K&C and the kids weren't wearing masks. I think her mom and dad are in their 70s and they should think of them first. It's just irresponsible to not wear a mask in Florida during this disaster!
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

rosie_dalia wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:14 pm
Gosh, must be nice to be completely broke and vacationing in a million dollar beach house for FREE.
When I read this I just chuckled. They are living the American dream. ;)
YTIG60
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YTIG60 »

Grandberry's ring is very pretty.
I worry about the parents and teachers this years who have to decide on students in the classroom or remote classroom teaching.
You have good rationale PirateWench to keep your kids home. If I still had kids at home, I'd be more comfortable with remote classroom teaching too. It is unfortunate how bad things are with most parts of the US. You can't even keep major league baseball players safe/from spreading COVID and they have readily available testing/instant results. I think it is 50-50 whether MLB will be able to finish the shorten season.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rosie_dalia »

YTIG60 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:40 pm
Grandberry's ring is very pretty.
I worry about the parents and teachers this years who have to decide on students in the classroom or remote classroom teaching.
You have good rationale PirateWench to keep your kids home. If I still had kids at home, I'd be more comfortable with remote classroom teaching too. It is unfortunate how bad things are with most parts of the US. You can't even keep major league baseball players safe/from spreading COVID and they have readily available testing/instant results. I think it is 50-50 whether MLB will be able to finish the shorten season.
Yes, I'm thinking the same...even though I did just pay for the "full season" of MLB.TV. Yikes!

I'll be really surprised if there is college football this year. Cullen will be upset because he won't be able to day-drink until practically passing out all fall.

I bet they keep Gaines "at home" but actually send both kids to the grandmothers' houses several days a week. They are better teacher options than C&K anyway.

Also, I think if their house doesn't sell this month it will be on the market until NEXT spring/summer. They tend to run away from their problems—like this beach trip. They should be back home applying for jobs or trying to figure out a REAL plan. They can't coast like this forever....

Return to “Cullen and Katie”