theJKtoday

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

How horrific, terrible and sad!!!! I'm guessing his mom was in Mobile for Mardi Gras. I hope it wasn't a drunk driver who hit her. I can't even imagine that sort of sudden loss. Makes me glad I went to lunch with my mom today.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if they will still do Madeline's birthday as Mardi Gras themed? I re-watched their trip to Mobile last year for Mardi Gras and it was totally his mom's big thing. UGH, how sad!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:How horrific, terrible and sad!!!! I'm guessing his mom was in Mobile for Mardi Gras. I hope it wasn't a drunk driver who hit her. I can't even imagine that sort of sudden loss. Makes me glad I went to lunch with my mom today.
I really, really hope it wasn't a drunk driver, especially given Jay's law specialty.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

How awful. Looking at some of those pictures, I would've thought she was his sister. The kids seemed to adore her. Taken way too soon.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

I've been looking for the news report but I can't find it. ( if this is going against the rules please let me know).

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It's odd that there are no news stories. There's an obituary posted online. I won't link it because it has details about the service.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:How horrific, terrible and sad!!!! I'm guessing his mom was in Mobile for Mardi Gras. I hope it wasn't a drunk driver who hit her. I can't even imagine that sort of sudden loss. Makes me glad I went to lunch with my mom today.
I really, really hope it wasn't a drunk driver, especially given Jay's law specialty.

this is a horrible horrible thing for them to go through, NiNi seemed like a wonderful mother and grandmother and my heart breaks for the entire family.

If it was a drunk driver, i wonder if Jay will be rethinking his career choices....
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

this is a horrible horrible thing for them to go through, NiNi seemed like a wonderful mother and grandmother and my heart breaks for the entire family.

If it was a drunk driver, i wonder if Jay will be rethinking his career choices....

If it was a drunk driver, I wonder if C&K will rethink all the drinking and driving that they do.

This is so sad for Jay and his family. :(
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

I really hope they take time off YT and don't capitalize and cickbait this whole thing.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

Madelyn's party is supposed to be this Friday :-(

I feel so bad for that family. Cullen and Katie acknowledged it in their vlog today. They are both understandably shaken and upset.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brynn1130 wrote:Madelyn's party is supposed to be this Friday :-(

I feel so bad for that family. Cullen and Katie acknowledged it in their vlog today. They are both understandably shaken and upset.
Man... if i'm not mistaken that's the day of the funeral. I feel badly for Madelyn.. Of course i feel bad for the whole family, but her party that day, Mardi gras themed.. if they go ahead with it, its going to be a hard day for her.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brynn1130 wrote:Madelyn's party is supposed to be this Friday :-(

Oh no! That's the day of the funeral. How AWFUL!!! Poor Madelyn - and the whole family. I'm sure they will make it up for her, but they were all so excited for the 13th birthday party. What a horrible change of events.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

totally off topic but does anyone know when Madelyn's actual birthday is? She's much closer in age to my daughter than i realized. My girl turns 13 March 1st.
Thegoatsmeow

Unread post by Thegoatsmeow »

I am surprised there are no news articles. Usually when someone passes away from a car accident it makes the news. I feel so sad for their family. :(

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I am surprised there are no news articles. Usually when someone passes away from a car accident it makes the news. I feel so sad for their family. :(
I work in news and, yes, these stories are usually posted online - but she was driving home from Mobile to Birmingham, so it could have happened in a really remote area. I could see that being the reason there isn't any news posted online about it. Lots of smaller towns don't have a TV news station or newspaper or digital news coverage, etc.

Where I work, we might mention a fatal car crash in a small surrounding town briefly on a newscast, but then never post anything online. The online department is usually swamped and getting the info from smaller sheriff/police departments isn't always super easy.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

I know that you can get lists of road accidents, fatal or not for most states. But yeah I’m not surprised no obit yet but you’d think it would make news for their county.

I don’t even know her and I’m still shocked. So tragic.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NotSusan wrote:I know that you can get lists of road accidents, fatal or not for most states. But yeah I’m not surprised no obit yet but you’d think it would make news for their county.

I don’t even know her and I’m still shocked. So tragic.

There is an obituary, i won't link it here for obvious reasons, but there is one. I've been looking for a new story but nothing..
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Playsinrain wrote:totally off topic but does anyone know when Madelyn's actual birthday is? She's much closer in age to my daughter than i realized. My girl turns 13 March 1st.
I am pretty sure her actual birthday is at the end of March. She is doing this party with her best friend, that turned 13 last month. They decided on this date since it was in the middle of the two birthdays. The services are Fri morning and the party is Fri night. I can see them rescheduling but also can see them going through with it since there was so much planning involved. Poor Madelyn :-( It may be good for her to be around friends...my heart just breaks for them.
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Lovethesnark wrote:It's odd that there are no news stories. There's an obituary posted online. I won't link it because it has details about the service.
On Jays IG post, (local) people had mentioned seeing the story on the news...I wasn't able to find anything either.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brynn1130 wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:It's odd that there are no news stories. There's an obituary posted online. I won't link it because it has details about the service.
On Jays IG post, (local) people had mentioned seeing the story on the news...I wasn't able to find anything either.
I wonder if it was local to Birmingham or local to Mobile? Although it could have happened anywhere in between.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”