theJKtoday

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Kelley's little speech about being grateful for Jay and "men" was so annoying. Does this woman do ANYTHING on her own? She should be embarrassed that taking the kids and the gear to the beach on her own was such challenge for her. She had to remember the sunscreen AND the snacks???! FFS!

Lately she's just been coming across as the most entitled, stuck-up, snobby bitch on the planet.

And her skin looks terrible for her age. She really should just use a self-tanner and sit in the shade. I have a sun-loving neighbor who looks like a dried up prune and I was shocked she's WAY younger than she looks. The sun is really not good for your skin! Even a tan is considered sun damage.

Unread post by Guest »

You can really tell which people on here are poor and dint come from money. The jealousy is real and it's so sad.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Giannaaaaa wrote:You can really tell which people on here are poor and dint come from money. The jealousy is real and it's so sad.
I didn't see the video, but if she's really complaining about how "hard" it is to take the kids to the beach by herself, she needs to grow up. And that's got nothing to do with money. She's got two kids big enough to help. Lots of single parents handle things on their own, as do military spouses and those of first responders who work in shifts of a few days.
And whining about your kids having to share a bathroom is ridiculous to most people in the world. Especially when you have several other bathrooms.
It's not her money. It the entitled bubble she lives in and the obviousness to the fact that she has it pretty good, compared with probably 95% of the rest of the world, that bothers me. I'm certainly not jealous. Money doesn't equal happiness or class. If people learn nothing else from watching YT, this should be the main lesson.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

shelbyanne2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne2000 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Kelley's little speech about being grateful for Jay and "men" was so annoying. Does this woman do ANYTHING on her own? She should be embarrassed that taking the kids and the gear to the beach on her own was such challenge for her. She had to remember the sunscreen AND the snacks???! FFS!

Lately she's just been coming across as the most entitled, stuck-up, snobby bitch on the planet.

And her skin looks terrible for her age. She really should just use a self-tanner and sit in the shade. I have a sun-loving neighbor who looks like a dried up prune and I was shocked she's WAY younger than she looks. The sun is really not good for your skin! Even a tan is considered sun damage.
I have to admit though, taking stuff to the beach is a literal workout. I live by the beach and will not go unless I have at least two other people with me because the coolers, umbrella, chairs, and everything else is just so heavy. So I kind of relate to her on that. But with the whole skin thing, I agree with you. I had a melanoma scare at 16 and now, at 19 I make sure to have a layer of sunscreen and to stay out of the sun as much as possible. That’s just common sense for people that have had skin cancer scares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shelbyanne2000 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm
ewokfan11 wrote:Kelley's little speech about being grateful for Jay and "men" was so annoying. Does this woman do ANYTHING on her own? She should be embarrassed that taking the kids and the gear to the beach on her own was such challenge for her. She had to remember the sunscreen AND the snacks???! FFS!

I have to admit though, taking stuff to the beach is a literal workout. I live by the beach and will not go unless I have at least two other people with me because the coolers, umbrella, chairs, and everything else is just so heavy. So I kind of relate to her on that. But with the whole skin thing, I agree with you. I had a melanoma scare at 16 and now, at 19 I make sure to have a layer of sunscreen and to stay out of the sun as much as possible. That’s just common sense for people that have had skin cancer scares
But she's not on her own. She has three kids who SHOULD be expected to help out. Her saying Jay does the work makes me think her bratty kids don't do anything at all to help out. Don't they also have a golf cart to take down to the beach access?? And it's really not that much stuff if everyone is carrying their own items.

I think her kids are becoming total spoiled brats who don't have chores and aren't being properly prepared for "real life." Sure, Madelyn and Emily might just become SAHMs and don't need "skills," but Bennett is the worst of the bunch! That kid reminds me of a young Cullen.

I honestly think Kelley is sort of a trophy wife/mom and outside appearances matter more than REAL stuff (including education).

Question: Someone here said she used to be a teacher. I find that hard to believe. Does anyone remember when she said that?? Thx!
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
shelbyanne2000 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm

But she's not on her own. She has three kids who SHOULD be expected to help out. Her saying Jay does the work makes me think her bratty kids don't do anything at all to help out. Don't they also have a golf cart to take down to the beach access?? And it's really not that much stuff if everyone is carrying their own items.

I think her kids are becoming total spoiled brats who don't have chores and aren't being properly prepared for "real life." Sure, Madelyn and Emily might just become SAHMs and don't need "skills," but Bennett is the worst of the bunch! That kid reminds me of a young Cullen.

I honestly think Kelley is sort of a trophy wife/mom and outside appearances matter more than REAL stuff (including education).

Question: Someone here said she used to be a teacher. I find that hard to believe. Does anyone remember when she said that?? Thx!
The golf cart is Cullen and Katie’s so it’s not there. Those three kids are perfectly capable of helping they are 8, 11, and 14 years old. Not sure when she said it, but she was a preschool teacher. Since I was one, it stuck with me. Not sure how they survived financially on a preschool salary when Jay was in law school and starting out in his practice.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
shelbyanne2000 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:32 pm I have to admit though, taking stuff to the beach is a literal workout. I live by the beach and will not go unless I have at least two other people with me because the coolers, umbrella, chairs, and everything else is just so heavy. So I kind of relate to her on that. But with the whole skin thing, I agree with you. I had a melanoma scare at 16 and now, at 19 I make sure to have a layer of sunscreen and to stay out of the sun as much as possible. That’s just common sense for people that have had skin cancer scares

The golf cart is Cullen and Katie’s so it’s not there. Those three kids are perfectly capable of helping they are 8, 11, and 14 years old. Not sure when she said it, but she was a preschool teacher. Since I was one, it stuck with me. Not sure how they survived financially on a preschool salary when Jay was in law school and starting out in his practice.

That's exactly my point. If she is playing pack mule and the kids are just skipping along, she has only herself to blame for feeling overloaded. My kids help carry. Whatever we're doing.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: But she's not on her own. She has three kids who SHOULD be expected to help out. Her saying Jay does the work makes me think her bratty kids don't do anything at all to help out. Don't they also have a golf cart to take down to the beach access?? And it's really not that much stuff if everyone is carrying their own items.

That's exactly my point. If she is playing pack mule and the kids are just skipping along, she has only herself to blame for feeling overloaded. My kids help carry. Whatever we're doing.

They won’t learn any younger. She needs to teach them to be productive members of society. It annoyed me how Madelyn kept interrupting her in the beginning. Kelly treats her more like a friend these days.
I guess they don’t have lizards in Birmingham. We are further south, and have lizards getting in all the time. Soca would have dropped it immediately because they release something that makes them taste bad. My dog avoids them now. Plus the lizard’s tail is meant to come off. It will also continue wiggling to trick the predator.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Todays drama wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:40 am I didn't understand why Madelyne needed to share Emily's bedroom and bathroom while her bathroom was getting the nake over. They have that futon in the playroom upstairs, she could have slept in there and used one of the 5 bathrooms. They all seem to be snobish and braggy. Used to like them, but Emily with her baby talk, Bennett eating with his legs up on the chair like a 2 yr old and Kelley micro managing everything is to much!
This seem a bit too much too with all the friends who miss her.
...then Beth and Alan are going to be in town well we're going to be in town at the beach so we're going to get together with them some, but in the meantime we've got friends we got to see you back at home they've missed me. No. I'm just kidding, but of course it's Friday night so we have Mexican night tonight with Wes and Nikki, Reese and Caroline and I've already had some friends say hey stop by the pool this afternoon when you get home. I'm like the last thing I want to see right now is another pool, but you know we might stop by there for a few minutes...all right guys we love you see you later.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:22 pm
Todays drama wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 8:40 am I didn't understand why Madelyne needed to share Emily's bedroom and bathroom while her bathroom was getting the nake over. They have that futon in the playroom upstairs, she could have slept in there and used one of the 5 bathrooms. They all seem to be snobish and braggy. Used to like them, but Emily with her baby talk, Bennett eating with his legs up on the chair like a 2 yr old and Kelley micro managing everything is to much!
This seem a bit too much too with all the friends who miss her.
...then Beth and Alan are going to be in town well we're going to be in town at the beach so we're going to get together with them some, but in the meantime we've got friends we got to see you back at home they've missed me. No. I'm just kidding, but of course it's Friday night so we have Mexican night tonight with Wes and Nikki, Reese and Caroline and I've already had some friends say hey stop by the pool this afternoon when you get home. I'm like the last thing I want to see right now is another pool, but you know we might stop by there for a few minutes...all right guys we love you see you later.
As others have said, Kelley does seem to live in a country club bubble and is clueless to anything other than her tennis schedule and meeting friends at the pool/clubhouse—like a Stepford Wife. Even their community's motto is "Riverchase – A Heritage of Harmony"—that screams RICH, WHITE PEOPLE ONLY to me.

It doesn't matter how much money they have, they just have such an entitled attitude that seems to be getting worse or she used to hide it a lot better.

Jay also comes from a well-off family, so they probably didn't struggle too much when he was in law school. In fact, he also appears to have an MBA from a different university than his law school, so I'm sure his parents were footing the bills during those years (and probably Kelley's as well).
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ewokfan11 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:51 pm
As others have said, Kelley does seem to live in a country club bubble and is clueless to anything other than her tennis schedule and meeting friends at the pool/clubhouse—like a Stepford Wife. Even their community's motto is "Riverchase – A Heritage of Harmony"—that screams RICH, WHITE PEOPLE ONLY to me.

It doesn't matter how much money they have, they just have such an entitled attitude that seems to be getting worse or she used to hide it a lot better.

Jay also comes from a well-off family, so they probably didn't struggle too much when he was in law school. In fact, he also appears to have an MBA from a different university than his law school, so I'm sure his parents were footing the bills during those years (and probably Kelley's as well).
I haven't watched Kelley's actions on this channel for very long, but I haven't been too impressed with what she shows on YT and she is different from other YT moms. Yet, I don't want to disparage any community based on what a family has shown on a YT channel so that is not my intent. I don't know what to say about foot the bill for college since if someone were to have paid mine, I would have been ok with this, but it didn't happen. I had to do it on my own and perhaps I am better person due to this experience.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

I thought it was pretty obvious Kelley was joking about the friends missing her thing? Also about the carrying stuff to the beach I just took it to mean it was harder because jay probably usually carries the heavier things. I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids don’t help as much as they could though.
Kelley does seem to live a charmed life and has so her whole life but I do think she is a nice person.....nicer than Katie anyway.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

irishmiss wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 am I thought it was pretty obvious Kelley was joking about the friends missing her thing? Also about the carrying stuff to the beach I just took it to mean it was harder because jay probably usually carries the heavier things. I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids don’t help as much as they could though.
Kelley does seem to live a charmed life and has so her whole life but I do think she is a nice person.....nicer than Katie anyway.
To me, my thoughts while she listed her social activities when she returned home was I think she was serious about seeing all these friends so I didn't think she was kidding. It seemed a bit high school how she said it and perhaps it is being around her teenage daughter has resulted in why she talks this way. Her life does seem to revolve around her children and their activities. I don't know Kelley or Katie, I can't judge how nice they are and my comments are just my perceptions from watching a vlog. So you could be right. :D
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

There have been a few comments on here about whether Katie and Cullen still have friends. Maybe Kelley talking about all her friends and meet ups is just another way Kelley is taking a dig at Katie and Cullen? I don't know, just a thought.
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:45 am
irishmiss wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 am I thought it was pretty obvious Kelley was joking about the friends missing her thing? Also about the carrying stuff to the beach I just took it to mean it was harder because jay probably usually carries the heavier things. I wouldn’t be surprised if the kids don’t help as much as they could though.
To me, my thoughts while she listed her social activities when she returned home was I think she was serious about seeing all these friends so I didn't think she was kidding. It seemed a bit high school how she said it and perhaps it is being around her teenage daughter has resulted in why she talks this way. Her life does seem to revolve around her children and their activities. I don't know Kelley or Katie, I can't judge how nice they are and my comments are just my perceptions from watching a vlog. So you could be right. :D
My comments are also just my perception from what I see as I don’t know either of them personally. I’m sure she deadly serious about needing to go home that day for certain social activities but I took it as a joke about the friends missing her.
She is a stay at home mom and has been since she has kids I think so it’s to be expected that her life revolves around them maybe a little bit too much... think that comes with the territory
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

First world problems...Madelyn’s bathroom remodel not getting done in time. BFD. Madelyn is becoming a pretentious little snob. She use to be sweet. Kelley needs to nip that shit in the bud! It seems like every time Caroline is around Madeline can’t stand her. Her eye rolling and body language is atrocious. Bennett needs to have more chores..they all do. She treats those capable kids like babies. Ridiculous.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I don't watch their videos any more. Who is Caroline please? The rest I agree with, very much!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm I don't watch their videos any more. Who is Caroline please? The rest I agree with, very much!
caroline is Wes and Nikki’s Daughter. Nikki is Kelley’s bff who had cancer
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Thanks! Of course I know Nikki but I'd have never guessed that was her daughter's name.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Do you think Jay got himself a trophy wife?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”