theJKtoday

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by lmmomSD »

People are actually defending their sunbathing habits in the comments! " We don't know how long they actually stay in the sun". Well, duh-- if they're burned, and don't have any umbrellas or cabanas with them, and Katie admits they're out there at least noon-2PM, we have a rough idea that it's too much.
Don't vlog yourselves hanging out at the beach and getting irresponsible sun exposure, then use "skin cancer" for views.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

I will not feel sorry for her at all if she has to have another chunk of skin removed for skin cancer. She has been warned repeatedly by her Dr. to stay out of the sun. STUPID.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Punkincookie »

ewokfan11 wrote:Do little girls really get regular manicures these days? Or is it a YTer thing??? They obviously have the $$$$ to do it, but it seems a bit excessive. I sort of don't like how Kelley and Katie put such importance on how the girls look. I'm guessing they are just doing what they themselves did growing up.
If I ever talked back, argued and had such bad attitude with my parents as those kids do especially in today's vlog I would have had my ass spanked and grounded forever

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
jcrumb2012
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jcrumb2012 »

After having MELANOMA removed from her leg, how can these people still be so careless about being in the sun. I lost a grandfather to malignant melanoma and I can’t stand seeing things like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And they're jumping on the "no budget" bandwagon. About the only difference is that they aren't calling it a "challenge". I loathe it when vloggers call shopping with no budget a "challenge". Spending as much as you want at the mall is not a challenge for a tween.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I've tried to watch them in the past and I've been trying again but there is just something about them that bugs me...especially Kelley! I think she reminds me too much of Katie.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I want to know if she’ll send Bennett to etiquette lessons when he’s older. Or is it just the girls that have to act prom and proper?

Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

askeptichere wrote:I want to know if she’ll send Bennett to etiquette lessons when he’s older. Or is it just the girls that have to act prom and proper?

I wish they would send their kids to an attitude class instead of pompous etiquette, their spoiled backtalk attitudes are insane, my dad would have busted my ass if I acted the way they do and talk back.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

askeptichere wrote:I want to know if she’ll send Bennett to etiquette lessons when he’s older. Or is it just the girls that have to act prom and proper?

She said she would. IMHO I think etiquette is a good thing to learn. My sister works for a bank and often they have etiquette lessons for new employees.
Bennett needs to put his knees down when he is eating. He is old enough to know how to sit.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm really starting to see through this family. They are pretentious SNOBS and Jay is sort of an ASSHOLE. I can't believe he told Kelley she needed to pick out a shirt that made her look cute and she seriously modeled them for him to approve or disapprove. FFS! It's a team t-shirt! She should pick what SHE likes. I wonder if he's always like that???

And the kids are just BEYOND spoiled.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I stopped watching when I found out that Jay was a DUI defense attorney. I know that in our system everyone deserves a good defense, but he's getting rich off of helping people get away with something pretty reprehensible. And I bet he doesn't take a lot of poor people pro Bono either. Maybe I'm wrong and he does, but I doubt it. So if you have enough money, he'll help you get off.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

lmmomSD wrote:I stopped watching when I found out that Jay was a DUI defense attorney. I know that in our system everyone deserves a good defense, but he's getting rich off of helping people get away with something pretty reprehensible. And I bet he doesn't take a lot of poor people pro Bono either. Maybe I'm wrong and he does, but I doubt it. So if you have enough money, he'll help you get off.

There's also really no falsely accused or "innocent until proven guilty" with DUIs. You can't even say that he's fighting for the underdogs or helping people in need. The breathalyzer doesn't lie, he's just helping irresponsible drunks avoid consequences. I wonder how many of his clients reoffend and seriously hurt people?
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I wonder how he would feel if it had been a drunk driver who caused the car accident that killed his mom?
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Slime video. No thanks.

I checked their Social Blade profile. Wow. They are tanking.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

askeptichere wrote:Slime video. No thanks.

JK or C&K?
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

japaluvr wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Slime video. No thanks.

JK or C&K?
C&K. Sorry, I posted in the wrong thread.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I stopped watching when I found out that Jay was a DUI defense attorney. I know that in our system everyone deserves a good defense, but he's getting rich off of helping people get away with something pretty reprehensible. And I bet he doesn't take a lot of poor people pro Bono either. Maybe I'm wrong and he does, but I doubt it. So if you have enough money, he'll help you get off.

There's also really no falsely accused or "innocent until proven guilty" with DUIs. You can't even say that he's fighting for the underdogs or helping people in need. The breathalyzer doesn't lie, he's just helping irresponsible drunks avoid consequences. I wonder how many of his clients reoffend and seriously hurt people?
Exactly. And the wealthier you are, the more likely you are to get off.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm not sure why, but I really enjoyed today's vlog. I thought "Grandma KiKi" was adorable, and Madelyne did really well with the baby.
Punkincookie
Talker
Talker

Over priveleged kids with attitudes

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

This entire family really loves Suburbans don't they???

Return to “Cullen and Katie”