theJKtoday

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

askeptichere wrote:Anyone else think it was weird that they had Madelyne model her new bathing suit for the vlog?
Yes I though it was inappropriate. Why put emphasis on it, when she'll be on the beach anyway? I do not hope it was rebellion against a comment the vlog before that said to be careful with compromising filming angles because of perverts.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lovingthisforum wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Anyone else think it was weird that they had Madelyne model her new bathing suit for the vlog?
Yes I though it was inappropriate. Why put emphasis on it, when she'll be on the beach anyway? I do not hope it was rebellion against a comment the vlog before that said to be careful with compromising filming angles because of perverts.
I thought it was very inappropriate. My husband even looked over my shoulder while I was watching and said how creepy it was for a dad to be filming his daughter in a bikini and zooming in like he did on her back. That clip is a pedophiles dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
I thought it was very inappropriate. My husband even looked over my shoulder while I was watching and said how creepy it was for a dad to be filming his daughter in a bikini and zooming in like he did on her back. That clip is a pedophiles dream.

I wasn't surprised as they did the exact same last year before spring break!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I was just talking about this on C&K's thread, and i see K&J DID do it again this year. Showing her at the beach is fine, but the bikini fashion show for her father to record is fucking sick. I wonder when Emily's crotch shots will make their appearance!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovingthisforum wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
japaluvr wrote:So, I guess I must have adblocker but I /never/ see ads in YT videos. Does that mean they're not making money from me?
Nope, i dont think so. I *think* the only revenue they get is from ads. (well other than sponsors, but i mean just from views alone if that makes sense)
Yes they do earn a little bit of money from YT for the views. Katie told so in the classroom the other day.
But it's ad revenue right? Like if a vlog doesn't have ads on it, does YT still pay them if it gets x amount of views? I didn't think YT themselves paid people, i thought it was just from their advertisers. I'm dumb to this stuff though, so please correct me if i'm wrong. I just assumed no ads = no payment.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

After all of Kelley's recent skin cancer issues, I'm a bit shocked to see her out on the beach as much as she is—and no signs of applying sunscreen. She also commented that Madelyn looks so good with a tan. A tan might "look" good, but it's still skin damage!

Kelley's chest has so much sun damage and she looked fairly red on the beach. If I were her I wouldn't risk it. She doesn't have to sit inside all day, but at least get an umbrella and sit in the shade!! She's asking for trouble.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They all look like they have still been hitting the tanning bed as well. I wouldnt be surprised if Kelly owned one.
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

I always wear a hat at the beach anyway, but I especially would if I had all the skin cancer issues that she has had. I would also have an umbrella to spend most the time under.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:I was just talking about this on C&K's thread, and i see K&J DID do it again this year. Showing her at the beach is fine, but the bikini fashion show for her father to record is fucking sick. I wonder when Emily's crotch shots will make their appearance!!
They already have. And there was a comment warning them for creeps. And then they did the inappropriate fashion show, right the following day. :roll:
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: Nope, i dont think so. I *think* the only revenue they get is from ads. (well other than sponsors, but i mean just from views alone if that makes sense)
Yes they do earn a little bit of money from YT for the views. Katie told so in the classroom the other day.
But it's ad revenue right? Like if a vlog doesn't have ads on it, does YT still pay them if it gets x amount of views? I didn't think YT themselves paid people, i thought it was just from their advertisers. I'm dumb to this stuff though, so please correct me if i'm wrong. I just assumed no ads = no payment.
They also get paid without ads ;) Like I said Katie told so, so that was when I was absolutely sure, because I had gotten confused, because initially I knew it was YT + ads, but then...well I don't know what happened then but I got confused :lol:
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I thought making a title and thumbnail about their 13-year-old daughter’s bikini haul was creepy. I don’t really care what parents allow their kids to wear at the beach, but these vloggers can’t claim ignorance anymore. This is their industry and they know that pedophiles seek out their videos. They don’t have the audience that a regular family does when they share photos and videos online. Their audience is much bigger, and they know that includes some sick individuals.

That being said, I liked Jay’s message thanking his in-laws for letting them stay at the beach and expressing how fortunate they are to have a family vacation home. Have we ever seen Cullen or Katie doing anything to maintain or improve the beach house in exchange for getting a free vacation? I liked his little talk about pitching in and helping.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Yet another fashion show of another one of Madelyne's new bikinis. Kelly basically made her stand up and even turn around. She panned down to show her bottom, too. So unbelievably weird.

And Jay was VERY defensive over people asking if Kelley was being careful in the sun with her history of skin cancer. Said "you only see 9 minutes of our day" and "we don't even get out to the beach until noon and Kelley is in the shade." That's the peak of UV rays, and where exactly is Kelley getting shade in the middle of the beach with no umbrella? Katie was visibly burnt in the vlog, so we know she's not applying as frequently as she should be.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

askeptichere wrote:Yet another fashion show of another one of Madelyne's new bikinis. Kelly basically made her stand up and even turn around. She panned down to show her bottom, too. So unbelievably weird.

And Jay was VERY defensive over people asking if Kelley was being careful in the sun with her history of skin cancer. Said "you only see 9 minutes of our day" and "we don't even get out to the beach until noon and Kelley is in the shade." That's the peak of UV rays, and where exactly is Kelley getting shade in the middle of the beach with no umbrella? Katie was visibly burnt in the vlog, so we know she's not applying as frequently as she should be.
They asked for prayers and thoughts and were so accepting of those comments when Kelly was going through her scare, which is understandable, but when those same subscribers who were praying for them are concerned about whether Kelly is taking precautions while in the sun, it's suddenly a problem and "you only see 9 minutes of our day" Okay then, Jay. That's really insulting to your viewers.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

The usual, “Thanks for your concern, but you don’t get the full story.” They are just ill-informed for people who have a history of skin cancer. You don’t need to be in the sun for “8 hours” a day to get a sun burn or to get the damage from the UV rays. And noon is pretty much the peak strength for UV rays- guidelines say the sun is strongest between 11 AM and 4 PM, which his when most people are on the beach. Every time you get a sunburn or tan in a tanning bed, you are exposing your skin to free radicals and damaging your skin’s DNA, increasing your risk of skin cancer, not to mention aging your skin. Therefore, his story saying that they are not out there for 8 hours a day and they only get out around noon means nothing in terms of protecting your skin from cancer. I have the feeling they will continue to lay out without umbrellas or coverings and perhaps even tan in tanning beds, and they will just continue to have cancerous cells cut out of them until it becomes something much worse.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

My dermatologist told me to use 50 SPF daily. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. When you’re on the beach the rays reflect off the sand and water. She told me even wearing a hat is not enough coverage you should be under an umbrella. They had no hats and definitely no umbrella.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I am in tears watching the end of Madeline’s birthday vlog. That card from Poppy got me. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

The more I watch them, the more I like their family.

meganmcc
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meganmcc »

I just saw this and god I really feel for them. What a hard time for their family [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... fe2bc9.jpg[/img]

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kelley just will not learn. They've had 2 tragic car accidents in their family since Christmas, yet she continues to vlog and drive. You'd think Jay would say something to her about it. If not for safety, at least for legal repercussions were she to cause an accident.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Disgusting... i REALLY didn't need to see a full minute of Emily eating chips with her mouth open, close up, showing the food in her mouth and smacking her lips. No kelly, it's not cute or funny, its absolutely disgusting and shows how horrible Emily's manners are. Nothing grates on my nerves more than someone chewing chips or any food with their mouths open.
Oh and then close ups of her butt in her gym outfit bc she has chalk on her butt. They are the worst about this stuff.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I agree their table manners are something. I wish Bennett would put his knees down as well. Madelyn has nice manners, but the other two have atrocious table manners.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”