theJKtoday

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

Ducklings4 wrote:I agree their table manners are something. I wish Bennett would put his knees down as well. Madelyn has nice manners, but the other two have atrocious table manners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The two younger ones have all the manners of a barn animal. Wow! You’d think Dolly would have had a better influence than that. She seems very up on manners. Kelley dropped the ball...actually her sister did too. Kids eat like swine at a troff.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

MotherNature2 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I agree their table manners are something. I wish Bennett would put his knees down as well. Madelyn has nice manners, but the other two have atrocious table manners.

The two younger ones have all the manners of a barn animal. Wow! You’d think Dolly would have had a better influence than that. She seems very up on manners. Kelley dropped the ball...actually her sister did too. Kids eat like swine at a troff.
Nothing annoys me more than horrible table manners, and you are correct that is on the parents.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Does anyone else think maybe Emily has an actual tongue tie? Her lisp is sooo bad and she eats weird. Her tongue doesn’t come out very far and it looks like she just can’t move it right. I know sometimes the dr has to clip the bottom of a tongue when they are babies..to prevent that. I think she has it.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

She’s been in speech therapy for quite a while. I’d imagine her SLP would have noticed if it were something physically preventing her from talking or eating appropriately.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

askeptichere wrote:She’s been in speech therapy for quite a while. I’d imagine her SLP would have noticed if it were something physically preventing her from talking or eating appropriately.

Speech therapy hasn’t helped her at all that I can tell. Hope they look into more help. You can barely understand her at all.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Today's gym video was a bit disturbing. Filming a teenage girl working out - and filming her BUTT and up her shorts - just screams pedo-baiting. Do these parents NOT see the problem???
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The whole 24 hour gym thing was weird. Did anyone believe they actually spent a whole day there?

I thought it was really creepy when Jay was filming in the room that those two girls were trying to workout. That’s a private country club gym. No one should be worried about being filmed and put on social media for the world to see. Totally inappropriate on his part.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jay's filming of Madelyn is starting to really creep me out. Sure, she's his kid, but she's also a teenage. Maybe it's for click bait, but filming her trying on bikinis and her butt/up her short-shorts doing exercises doesn't seem okay for a dad to do and putting on YT (IMO :( ).
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I know this must just be a personal pet peeve... but I absolutely cannot stand the way they whine “and welcome to the JK TADAAAAAYYYY”... why can’t they just say it in a normal tone? I like the rest of their vlogs, for the most part. I find that whiny intro so obnoxious.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

auntasaurus19 wrote:I know this must just be a personal pet peeve... but I absolutely cannot stand the way they whine “and welcome to the JK TADAAAAAYYYY”... why can’t they just say it in a normal tone? I like the rest of their vlogs, for the most part. I find that whiny intro so obnoxious.

I hate it, too. I also hated how Katie would say “welcome to Katie on the flipside!” when she would post to her channel.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

There are so many things wrong with this whole 24 hours in the gym video... first and foremost, how shitty of an thing to put out to young viewers? 24 hours in a gym (even though i do not for one second think they were there for 24 hours)? Not the greatest of ideas for young kids to try and mimic.
Is Bennett even old enough to be in there? In the first minute and a half he's almost smashed his fingers screwing with the leg extension machine AND is running on the treadmill with untied shoes. Bouncing the damn medicine balls...
Madelyn looked insanely thrilled that her dad was there filming her. She was not ok with this entire video, it's written all over her face. She also has terrible form on the extension machine, her butt should not be coming up like that, way too heavy on the weights, shes going to hurt herself. As does Bennett... Jay acting like he knows what he's doing was horrible, He's going to wind up getting those kids hurt by taking them to the gym and basically just goofing off on expensive equipment.
I felt so bad for those other two girls in there. By the way they were acting (one was looking very closely at her crotch at one point) i'm pretty sure they didn't know they were being filmed, and having some middle aged man come and set up a camera in the gym while they are in there trying to actually work out? More than just a little creepy.. i'm sure i'm not the only one that probably would have reported him to security if he didn't ask me if he could film me. It's just weird and creepy!!!
This was just a weird, cringy, terribly done vlog.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

auntasaurus19 wrote:I know this must just be a personal pet peeve... but I absolutely cannot stand the way they whine “and welcome to the JK TADAAAAAYYYY”... why can’t they just say it in a normal tone? I like the rest of their vlogs, for the most part. I find that whiny intro so obnoxious.

Don’t forget the ridiculous baby talk Kelley does to Emily. :x
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why is she making titles like a 12 year old? THiS iS oBNoxIOuS!!!

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why is she making titles like a 12 year old? THiS iS oBNoxIOuS!!!

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They seem to get a lot of free big tickets items for such a small channel. A lawn mower? And wasn't Jay's new grill also sent to them for free?? I wonder if they are also working with Trending Family??
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Wow with the clickbait today.. the fish is pregnant.. alright
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I’m not subscribed but I follow Kelley on Instagram. Anyone see her RetailMeNot sponsored post today? HOLY FACETUNE!! It’s SOO badly done.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Jay looks like a cartoonImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 6d304c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

theJKtoday

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Honestly, that is the most frightening part of the movie, "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and when he gets rolled over and melts in the green acid.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡

Return to “Cullen and Katie”