2017 Predictions

liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2017 Predictions

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

They will move into a larger house (maybe even a little farther north, but still in Alabama), Brooks will be advanced like Gaines, Katie will announce a pregnancy near the end of the year (past September)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mblant99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mblant99 »

I agree. I think they'll move to a nicer sized house but probably in the same school district (theirs is very good - my sister used to live 5 minutes down the road from them). There will be more DBEJCK trips, beach, and Tuscaloosa trips, but I feel like there will be a big family trip. They'll get some sort of new pet, and I also think they'll announce a pregnancy

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

1) Cullen & Bry Bry will do a song colab of Show Me The Way To Amarillo as they drive off into the cardboard studio sunset in Cullen's dad's vintage car.
2) The big trip someone mentioned up thread is already decided, it's the one they won from the cancer charity.
3) Katie'll continue to ignore Ellie (and vice versa) at the DBEJCK meet ups. Everyone notices but no one says anything, just smile for the vloggities.
4) Gaines joins Mensa.
5) The new house will be 4 times the size of their current one but there will still be clutter on every. Single. Surface.
6) Cullen changes his hairstyle. (Not)
7) They give up grits for lent.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

1- Katie gets pregnant by April with a baby girl
2- Brooks progresses as well as Gaines
3- They move into a huge new house, similar to Jay and Kelley.
4- Finally hit 500k
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

1- pregnancy by spring or before end of summer for sure
2- kids continue to thrive but brooks will take the spotlight from Gaines as he grows
3- new house and increased spending ( I think they'll remain in the ham)
4- they will reach 500k after the summer vacay/pregnancy announcement
5- there will be some sponsored shadiness similar to the weight loss thing without full disclosure which will aid my next prediction
6- they will slowly start falling off the pedestal people have put them on by the end of the year

This is MY prediction. None of it may happen but please do not correct my prediction by telling how they will never do any wrong.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”