Cullen & Katie : Happy Sparkling New Year Part #8

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie : Happy Sparkling New Year Part #8

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:I know this is really OT, but I just have to share this. What possessed these people?
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1705 ... 4135_zpid/

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
I'm offended by the color and the flight of stairs leading to the front door!
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=10483

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tratra58 »

westwuff wrote:I could work with that pink house. Lol the paint is sooo bad. It actually reminds me of the 100 year old craftman we're currently renting. There's some ugly paint in here too..but not that bad.
You have a keen eye to see the beauty in a home that has been ruined by homeowners over the years. To me it is a talent where you see the well built areas of an older home and can bring it back to life with renovations.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tratra58 wrote:
westwuff wrote:I could work with that pink house. Lol the paint is sooo bad. It actually reminds me of the 100 year old craftman we're currently renting. There's some ugly paint in here too..but not that bad.
You have a keen eye to see the beauty in a home that has been ruined by homeowners over the years. To me it is a talent where you see the well built areas of an older home and can bring it back to life with renovations.
I had a friend who could do that. She managed to look past flocked red velvet wallpaper and a pink carpet to get a really good deal on a house. If the "bones" are there, like in a Victorian or a Craftsman bungalow, I can see it, but this is just scary. There's another house on Zillow with potential, but the owners obviously don't care. They have bras hanging in the bathroom in the photos! Who does that? People are so weird...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”