Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

Unread post by lmmomSD »

japaluvr wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:I think their biggest problem is that their mindset seems to be if their kids are awake, they HAVE to stop everything they're doing and entertain them.

I'm incredibly guilty of this too... especially with a separation anxiety-induced child.

Yes, we know this is a gossip site and everyone is allowed their opinions to nitpick whatever they hell they want but as someone mentioned before, what they heck do you want from C&K? No one is perfect. Honestly, if all their vlogs were so happy-go-lucky all.the.freaking.time it would be unrealistic and would think something is going on behind the scenes if they only showed the perfect, joyous, goal reaching, accomplishing moments of their life. Everyone has different levels and views of stress in their lives.

ImmomSD; They may not play sponsored app games by choice, but still mentioning it as it could interest the viewers.
It's not having a different opinion that I'm talking about-- but what has been said the last couple of days is the same thing as calling people who defend them "minions". All a few of us did was make a comment, and there's been three pages of "well I guess SAHP don't matter", and "since they aren't perfect, we should just ignore them" kinds of posts. Do you really think that adds to the discussion? I am not talking about disagreement and making a good point. Some have.
I'll shut up now, because I am not adding to the discussion either.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by wishes »

Lol, I'm not saying to ignore them and no one said they were perfect, just they're allowed to complain as we all do. If I'm a minion, ok, whatever. They do things I don't agree with and vice versa, but a lot of the times they are a pretty good family.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Do we have a new thread yet? Just making sure I'm staying up to date LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I've said it before but I can't wait for a CK scandal to shut up everyone who worships them. I thought maybe their diet scam, or leaving their sleeping toddler alone in a car during a severe thunderstorm would be enough but I guess not. I will never understand what people see in these lazy, whiny, obnoxious assholes.

Oh boo hoo we just moved in to a $600k+ home thanks to a free sponsorship from a moving company but we've been so busy playing with our children and going on vacation that we haven't been able to enjoy it! Having infinite free time and no responsibilities is so hard and time consuming! I know that our kids still nap and have activities outside of the home but how are we ever supposed to do anything with TWO kids? Wahhhhhh
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Finally a new thread. Here it is.

http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=12967

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”