Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART #11

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I have to agree that they are being a little ridiculous. Katie said she would be happy if the house is unpacked in 2 years.. i hope she was joking because thats insane.. they are some of the most unmotivated people I've ever seen. Invest in a nice play pen for brooks and let gaines play by herself quietly for once. Im not saying ignore your kids like the bumps do but there comes a time when you have to get things DONE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Sam and Nia ended their last video (the one w their child on the nasty plane floor) with catch you on the flip side.....didn't Cullen and Katie call out sam on his bs when sam got kicked out of vlogger fair?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

They clearly don't have a lot of structure in their lives. And they don't seem to particularly care. But they shouldn't complain or make excuses for their lack of productivity. They need to just own it, or make real changes if they're not happy with their lifestyle.

Because it's not my child, I had to chuckle when Gains scowled and let out a banshee cry when Brooks dared to touch her bike, and then proceeded to try to run over her baby brother by throwing that thing in reverse. Sibling rivalry is real!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i wonder how much katie is rolling her eyes at smelly ellie now?
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

actuallydear wrote:i wonder how much katie is rolling her eyes at smelly ellie now?
I'm sure she just loved her Mother's Day phone call so Ellie could let her know she's pregnant. I bet the only people happy to receive that call were the Griffiths.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

IceCreamCone wrote:
actuallydear wrote:i wonder how much katie is rolling her eyes at smelly ellie now?
I'm sure she just loved her Mother's Day phone call so Ellie could let her know she's pregnant. I bet the only people happy to receive that call were the Griffiths.
That just seems so boastful from a business perspective "better step it up bitches.... were pregnant!"
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

HashtagBlessed wrote:They clearly don't have a lot of structure in their lives. And they don't seem to particularly care. But they shouldn't complain or make excuses for their lack of productivity. They need to just own it, or make real changes if they're not happy with their lifestyle.

Because it's not my child, I had to chuckle when Gains scowled and let out a banshee cry when Brooks dared to touch her bike, and then proceeded to try to run over her baby brother by throwing that thing in reverse. Sibling rivalry is real!
I was thinking it would have been such an uproar if Ollie attempted to do something like that to Fin.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She did run over his hand. They cut, and then Cullen said something about "running over his fingers"

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Lovethesnark wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:They clearly don't have a lot of structure in their lives. And they don't seem to particularly care. But they shouldn't complain or make excuses for their lack of productivity. They need to just own it, or make real changes if they're not happy with their lifestyle.

I was thinking it would have been such an uproar if Ollie attempted to do something like that to Fin.
I thought the SAME thing.

Everyone thinks Gains is this amazing advanced well behaved kid but I bet she's just like any other almost 3 year old and they are just better at filming or editing around it.

She screeched like he was hurting her and then purposely ran over his fingers, we know this because there was a cut and Cullen said something about running over fingers or something.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART #11

Lovethesnark wrote:

The difference is that Ollie bullies everyone. We've seen him act aggressive toward Jackson, MG, Peyton, Bailey, etc. He's aggressive more than he's not.

Plus no one disciplines him after he does it. If they cut to discipline MG, that's a great sign! We've seen Oliver but Finn and B&M just laugh awkwardly.

Plus MG is 2.5, and Oliver is almost 4. That's a bit different. Just because MG is verbally advanced, doesn't somehow mean she should be expected to magically not behave like a typical 2 year old!
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I actually think that Ollie catches a little too much shit because he has a "reputation," because kids won't always be nice to other kids. I used to put my little sister in laundry baskets and push her down the stairs when she made me mad lol. The difference is in how the parents handle it, but 'bullying' isn't exactly an uncommon behavior in kids.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I actually think that Ollie catches a little too much shit because he has a "reputation," because kids won't always be nice to other kids. I used to put my little sister in laundry baskets and push her down the stairs when she made me mad lol. The difference is in how the parents handle it, but 'bullying' isn't exactly an uncommon behavior in kids.

Ollie gets shit because people hate his parents and can't separate the two.

Even when he was "only 2.5" he was still called a brat. I meant shit, the poor kid gets fat shamed on the DB thread.

Gains diet isn't much better then Ollie but you bet your shit if she was a chunky kid and someone called her fat people would riot. Smh.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:

The difference is that Ollie bullies everyone. We've seen him act aggressive toward Jackson, MG, Peyton, Bailey, etc. He's aggressive more than he's not.

Plus no one disciplines him after he does it. If they cut to discipline MG, that's a great sign! We've seen Oliver but Finn and B&M just laugh awkwardly.

Plus MG is 2.5, and Oliver is almost 4. That's a bit different. Just because MG is verbally advanced, doesn't somehow mean she should be expected to magically not behave like a typical 2 year old!
And I am pretty sure they disciplined her during the cut. And they admitted she did it and didn't laugh at it or call it something else, like when Ollie hit Jackson and they called it "toddler tag". I may think they have flaws, but excepting the decision to vlog the kids, they're pretty good parents.
When Ollie acts out, they laugh. Period. They don't discipline him, and encourage him to misbehave and "kill" people and pretend to shoot them. I can separate Ollie from his parents, but they don't do anything about his behavior. Yes, he's a brat. But it isn't his fault.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I never say anything about Oliver on the DB thread, and rarely say anything about C&K on this one. Sure though, my opinion is just about how I feel about Oliver's parents It is possible to have an opinion based on what you see in the vlogs!

I can't stand Ellie, but absolutely adore Jackson nonetheless so....
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Cullen gives Katie a fit bit for mothers day. Maybe she will be walking more now that her sister lives a few doors up.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I just don't ever see these two having a healthy lifestyle unless they pitch another pyramid scheme. If they're too lazy to unpack and clean while they're home, then what's the chance of them actually getting up early to exercise? Even if Katie wanted to go walk Cullen refuses to get up early to take care of his own kids.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I still don't understand why they won't enroll Gaines in swimming lessons. I know that Cullen coached a diving team, but it doesn't seem like he's teaching her basis water safety. It's such a terrible idea to encourage her to jump into the pool when she can't swim.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Tell me I'm not the only one who heard Cullen say 'father's day' before he fell into the pool? Apparently others heard it too judging from the comments.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And I could have done without the bottom of the pool shots of his bum. And that weird face mounted camera that gave a huge view of his nose in the foreground-- what was that?
Why did they tell Gaines that Ellie is pregnant? What are they going to tell her if she "loses" it, as we're all suspecting she might? She's been pregnant for a nanosecond, if in fact she is pregnant.
I agree that Gaines should have swim lessons. She needs to learn basic pool safety since she stays at Granddolly's. Even though I am sure Granddolly watches her, stuff happens.
It was cool to see Katie so excited about getting her 10,000 steps.
I guess that wakeup clock isn't working. It's normal for her to be regressing since the move. I hope it resolves soon. It's rough. Part of my daughter's syndrome is sleep issues. We were up a lot with her!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”