C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

Unread post by askeptichere »

I hope that if Grand Berry has both kids that she doesn't film them at all. They deserve some time off camera. There's no reason we need to see what they're doing while C&K are away. Even though we all love us some Grand Berry, and I'd much rather see her than whatever shenanigans Cullen gets into.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

New Thread http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13035

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

Funny how people like different things. If I had my mother-in-law volunteering to watch my kids for a bit so I could have some adult time with my husband I would have chosen a mini vacation to a resort, or theater tickets in the big city, or just a private drive up in the mountains at a cabin...anything to enjoy some quiet, private time with my husband. Going to a childish party with a huge crowd of noisy, immature, show offs would have been more of a punishment rather than a quiet, getaway with the man I loved. What in the world would have attracted them to hanging out with B & M, E & J and the rest of the boring, childish crowd?
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

nc_mom wrote:Funny how people like different things. If I had my mother-in-law volunteering to watch my kids for a bit so I could have some adult time with my husband I would have chosen a mini vacation to a resort, or theater tickets in the big city, or just a private drive up in the mountains at a cabin...anything to enjoy some quiet, private time with my husband. Going to a childish party with a huge crowd of noisy, immature, show offs would have been more of a punishment rather than a quiet, getaway with the man I loved. What in the world would have attracted them to hanging out with B & M, E & J and the rest of the boring, childish crowd?
I mean that sounds nice and all but so does letting off some steam and acting like a fool sometime. Katie seemed to legitimately enjoy herself and man she deserved it!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

whys0seri0us wrote:
nc_mom wrote:Funny how people like different things. If I had my mother-in-law volunteering to watch my kids for a bit so I could have some adult time with my husband I would have chosen a mini vacation to a resort, or theater tickets in the big city, or just a private drive up in the mountains at a cabin...anything to enjoy some quiet, private time with my husband. Going to a childish party with a huge crowd of noisy, immature, show offs would have been more of a punishment rather than a quiet, getaway with the man I loved. What in the world would have attracted them to hanging out with B & M, E & J and the rest of the boring, childish crowd?
I mean that sounds nice and all but so does letting off some steam and acting like a fool sometime. Katie seemed to legitimately enjoy herself and man she deserved it!!!!!

Acting like a fool SOMETiME? Cullen acts childish and silly most every single day. You would think now and then she would like to feel she's with a man instead of a man-child! LOL
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

nc_mom wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

Acting like a fool SOMETiME? Cullen acts childish and silly most every single day. You would think now and then she would like to feel she's with a man instead of a man-child! LOL
Exactly!!! So now it's Katie's turn to act like a fool! Lmao

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Personally, I would have rather gone to a spa than had to be around Ellie, Jared, Bryan, and Missy, and Cullen with the Jared and Bryan effect. But I wouldn't have fallen in love with Cullen likely either, so there you go.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

We have a new thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13035

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:We have a new thread. http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?t=13035

Thanks. I forgot!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I wish Katie would part Gaines' hair on the other side. Her cowlick would blend in better and that little piece wouldn't hang down!
DramaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaMama »

DOES IT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE THAT THEIR INTRO IS A SEXUAL SONG ABOUT GETTING LAID. OMG THIS ANNOYS ME.
DramaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DramaMama »

Also lol at Cullen not being able to say “toddy” or “Asiago”
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

DramaMama wrote:Also lol at Cullen not being able to say “toddy” or “Asiago”
Yeah I laughed at that, too.
DramaMama wrote:DOES IT BOTHER ANYONE ELSE THAT THEIR INTRO IS A SEXUAL SONG ABOUT GETTING LAID. OMG THIS ANNOYS ME.
I HATE their intro song. It's creepy for a family channel.

Also, this thread is closed and moved on to part #15. Can we get a mod to close it so people don't accidentally post here?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”