Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Continue here =)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: Golf Carts and Thunderstorms. Part #12

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, if the Lumps have been filming their new pool for a month, what makes this a "Secret Backyard Water Park"? Besides, it's got one slide, ffs.
I can't bear to watch...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am so glad they got away, I just wish it wasn't with the crew of douchebags though. Katie deserves a break.
menehune
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by menehune »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I am so glad they got away, I just wish it wasn't with the crew of douchebags though. Katie deserves a break.
Katie definitely deserves a break, but I think she would much rather have gone on a quiet girls trip with her sister or something. I know she has her haters, but I really do think she's too good for the Ellie/Missy crew. The DB party was devoid of class and didn't even look that fun. I don't see how that is a great break for Katie. I would rather see her and Cullen take a short vacation from the kids.

I agree with those that say Cullen's immaturity is starting to bring them down. Bryan and Jared only make this worse. I would actually love to see what Katie and Cullen would be like around just Bonnie and Joel since Joel seems to be a more calming force and Cullen needs to chill.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Cullen and Katie seemed to genuinely enjoy the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Oh my gosh... Bryan is such a douche. I just have the urge to punch him in the face. I agree, I'm glad they got away but whhyyy to the Dumps?

Who won the cannon ball contest? From C&K's vlog, looked like Cullen had the best... and what were the prizes? I refuse to watch DBs vlog for this info.

Also, I saw Jared on an air mattress, where is Ellie & Katie? Wonder if they'll (E+J) conceive at the Dumps house? Ha..
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

I always find it funny that when they are around the DBs...it is almost like they have to wait till the DBs upload before they are allowed to upload. I don't doubt that Bryan tells them to wait. Ugh..
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Yeah...I still like Katie and Cullen the best. I know they have their moments, but they're the only ones in this group I would actually want to be friends with in real life. I'm glad they got out and got to do something fun for the weekend, regardless of who it was with...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Shorty02 wrote:Yeah...I still like Katie and Cullen the best. I know they have their moments, but they're the only ones in this group I would actually want to be friends with in real life. I'm glad they got out and got to do something fun for the weekend, regardless of who it was with...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I feel the same way. I'd gouge my eyes out with any of the others though.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Cullen and Katie seemed to genuinely enjoy the party.

Because they did. I wonder if people will finally get the message that they are just like everyone else and are genuinely friends wth Missy and Bryan.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Cullen and Katie seemed to genuinely enjoy the party.

Because they did. I wonder if people will finally get the message that they are just like everyone else and are genuinely friends wth Missy and Bryan.

I think Cullen enjoys himself wherever he is. Katie is a good southern lady and will always make a good appearance. I don't know if they are genuine friends or not.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

nc_mom wrote:Funny how people like different things. If I had my mother-in-law volunteering to watch my kids for a bit so I could have some adult time with my husband I would have chosen a mini vacation to a resort, or theater tickets in the big city, or just a private drive up in the mountains at a cabin...anything to enjoy some quiet, private time with my husband. Going to a childish party with a huge crowd of noisy, immature, show offs would have been more of a punishment rather than a quiet, getaway with the man I loved. What in the world would have attracted them to hanging out with B & M, E & J and the rest of the boring, childish crowd?
(quoting this from the other thread)

Money. They want the extra views and new subs that come along with these meet-ups. They've also created a DBEJCK identity, and not showing up would be bad for business. The DB viewers just wouldn't understand why C&K wouldn't be at the party. Sad, but true.

Funny thing is, the last few meet-ups haven't really garnered the extra subs for E&J and C&K like they once did. I think the channels are just becoming too different and the child audience that DB has isn't interested in the more normal (seeming) mom and dad vloggers. It will be interesting to see if this trip actually pays off!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm glad they went and had a good time even if their choice of friends to hang out with was not my cup of tea. Good for them! And the last time they had a trip alone it was to a spa/resort for some peace and quiet before Brooks came... Maybe they wanted a trip where they could party like kids and get a little tipsy and cut loose....
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

They seemed to have had a really good time. Especially Katie. And they weren't overly obnoxious in the vlog. So yay.

Lol at Katie's prep for Grand Berry. Labeling everything and making lots of lists. Glad Grand Berry didn't film the kids.

Seeing Charles Trippy there was weird. A few years ago he would have been too big of a YouTube star to hang out with this crowd. I unsubscribed to him after the whole Alli/Allie thing.

That rock wall is gargantuan for that size of a pool.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did Cullen sleep in Ollie's room with Jared? :lol: I wonder if the girls crashed on the couch and all the boys had to fend for themselves. Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Funny making all the lists and stuff for Grandberry. She raised a few kids of her own...

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Funny making all the lists and stuff for Grandberry. She raised a few kids of her own...

I thought the same thing! I trust my mom and mil to watch my little ones. It seems kind of insane to leave a list several pages long.

just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

I haven't watched a C&K vlog in months, but I'm officially done with them. I've unfollowed/unsubbed them on IG, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. I am still following Granddolly and Grandberry on IG though. At least for now.

They didn't go to Vidcon (I'm just assuming it was due to the move because I'm not giving them a view to find out), but they can go to the Lumps house and pimp themselves out with E&J and DB? They won't gain enough views or subs from this trip to make it worth their while, so I don't get it. I don't believe for a second that Katie actually enjoys being around the other couples/wives. And based on their IG posts and what I've seen on their FB posts, they stopped being relatable. They are creeping more into Lumps territory. And Aspyn is there? Talk about which one doesn't belong.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

just_me wrote:I haven't watched a C&K vlog in months, but I'm officially done with them. I've unfollowed/unsubbed them on IG, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. I am still following Granddolly and Grandberry on IG though. At least for now.

They didn't go to Vidcon (I'm just assuming it was due to the move because I'm not giving them a view to find out), but they can go to the Lumps house and pimp themselves out with E&J and DB? They won't gain enough views or subs from this trip to make it worth their while, so I don't get it. I don't believe for a second that Katie actually enjoys being around the other couples/wives. And based on their IG posts and what I've seen on their FB posts, they stopped being relatable. They are creeping more into Lumps territory. And Aspyn is there? Talk about which one doesn't belong.
C&K have been irking me lately, too. In yesterday's vlog Katie vaguely explained that whatever panel they were scheduled to be apart of got moved, and it didn't work with I assume their already booked flights. Though it could all be a lie and they didn't want to take either kid, but didn't feel comfortable leaving Brooks for more than one night. We'll see if they come home tomorrow. It's hard to believe that they had booked these flights to go to Vidcon, but were only planning on being there one night. Definitely not worth a trip all the way out to California.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Funny making all the lists and stuff for Grandberry. She raised a few kids of her own...

I thought the same thing! I trust my mom and mil to watch my little ones. It seems kind of insane to leave a list several pages long.

I used to leave notes like that when my parent/in laws babysat for us. Lol. It seemed more like a "this is what we do at bedtime and these are their favorite foods" kinda stuff. It makes more sense with Brooks though than Gaines. Grandberry may not have ever put him to bed at night so knowing the routine is a good thing. Also knowing his schedule would be a life saver I would think. If it were just for Gaines I might think it was a little OTT but with brooks I think it's ok.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”