C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K: The Struggle is Real...ly Hard to Relate (Part 14)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Baconsgirl wrote:God I hope the West Coast idiots don’t come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are having their own YouTube Extravaganza, I mean "party".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I loved today's vlog. It was funny and cute.
Agent7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agent7 »

canyoudancing wrote:Coming out of lurkdom to ask- Are they taking Friday’s off too now?

It just went up, I guess the vlogs are not getting edited the night before anymore.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

So if I'm understanding this right, Gaines' bathroom is a Jack and Jill to the guest room. They have a childproof door knob cover on her bedroom door so she can't come out, but she can come out through the guest room? How does that make any sense?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:

I hope they don't either and i kinda doubt they will. Today is Missy's bday too. I doubt they will come to AL for that..

I really like that they have REAL friends that come to this party. People we know from vlogs in the past and that have been coming to this party for years. They seem to be the only YT couple out of the trio that have REAL LIVE FRIENDS that aren't in YT or were paid to be there.
That is definitely one thing that C&K have going for them that the other two couples don't. Bryan and Missy either pay people to be their "friends", or they collab with them so that they get views by being their "friends". They don't have real friends. Ellie and Jared only have family. No friends outside of the family that I can see, except for a few other vloggers. Who also are not really friends. But C&K have friends that have nothing to do with YouTube, that aren't "getting" anything from the friendship, besides just that: the friendship.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agent7 wrote:
canyoudancing wrote:Coming out of lurkdom to ask- Are they taking Friday’s off too now?

It just went up, I guess the vlogs are not getting edited the night before anymore.
He's having a really hard time getting the vlogs up before noon since that "changes" video. I assume because they're using the time after the kids go to bed to spend time with each other, and Cullen edits in the morning. I wonder how/if that's affecting views.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I wonder if Brittany will come to the halloween party? And if she will be drinking..
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Was Brooks outside alone at night in the most recent video? You can hear him whining and Cullen was still up in their back patio talking to the camera

FitMom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by FitMom »

Playsinrain wrote:

I hope they don't either and i kinda doubt they will. Today is Missy's bday too. I doubt they will come to AL for that..

I really like that they have REAL friends that come to this party. People we know from vlogs in the past and that have been coming to this party for years. They seem to be the only YT couple out of the trio that have REAL LIVE FRIENDS that aren't in YT or were paid to be there.
I think it would be great for them to hang out with their friends more. Something like a couple date night every month. I also say leave the camera at home and enjoy the night out. I think it would do a lot of good for them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yes. Definitely a date night with no camera. Even Bryan and Missy leave the vlogging at home on date night. I thought it was weird that they vlogged their anniversary dinner.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

freshbalsam wrote:Was Brooks outside alone at night in the most recent video? You can hear him whining and Cullen was still up in their back patio talking to the camera

I noticed that, too

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

workfromhomemom wrote:I loved today's vlog. It was funny and cute.
I know I've been very critical of them lately but I was actually thinking the same thing. Nothing seemed fabricated AND there wasn't a stupid montage. :-o I really enjoyed the vlog today!
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I’ll be surprised the vlog isn’t super late today. It seems he’s getting later and later these days (probably because they are using the evenings after the kids go to bed for alone time instead of editing). The Halloween party is today and we all know how last minute they are! I’m sure they’ll be spending all day getting ready for that.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Today's vlog was the first one in forever that I clicked "like" on. It felt like a vlog from years ago. Actually looking forward to tomorrow's.

I wish I liked Halloween. Their party looks like it's a lot of fun.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I didn't like the music in the background, but the vlog was nice. Who called it that they were going to be up late working on the party? "It's 2:30 in the morning"

And I guess we know what term Cullen is using all the time. "That pumpkin is lit!"
Gaines was cute saying that, but what married guy in his 30's goes around talking like Jake Paul? Cullen is such an overgrown teenager.

Agent7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Agent7 »

askeptichere wrote:
Agent7 wrote:

He's having a really hard time getting the vlogs up before noon since that "changes" video. I assume because they're using the time after the kids go to bed to spend time with each other, and Cullen edits in the morning. I wonder how/if that's affecting views.

Which I think is totally great if it is helping their relationship. But if they are concerned about the channel/income then I can't imagine how uploading earlier wouldn't help
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

It's possible this was answered in the vlog or an earlier vlog, but I skipped straight to the party and haven't watched them much lately. Was this an adult only party? I don't see Gaines and Brooks or Kelly's kids. There were kids at their last Halloween party.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Defuego wrote:It's possible this was answered in the vlog or an earlier vlog, but I skipped straight to the party and haven't watched them much lately. Was this an adult only party? I don't see Gaines and Brooks or Kelly's kids. There were kids at their last Halloween party.
Yes. They decided last minute that it would be adults only. Brooks and Gaines stayed with Katie's parents, and I think Kelly's kids stayed with Jay's.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I knew cullen reminded me of someone with the big gut and the long hair and then it hit me.. shaycarl! Its also fitting that he had on the buzz costume..
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I called it. They said that because people had to find babysitters, there weren't as many people there as usual. Most likely because they didn't give everyone enough time to find childcare.

They did a nice job decorating though. I liked the idea of glow sticks in the cooler.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”