C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: C&K - Boss Babies Part #15

Unread post by lmmomSD »

madi_b_123 wrote:I think he’s too “busy” laying in bed nursing that post Christmas hangover. I, too, didn’t want to go to work this morning but when my alarm went off I got up and dealt with it. Not everyone is so lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly. You don't recover as quickly from getting hammered when you're in your thirties.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by askeptichere »

Wow. So no vlog at all yesterday when Cullen said in the vlog on Christmas Eve that he’d have up a “24 hour Christmas Special.” And no activity at all on social media. Once again leaving their subscribers hanging with no idea what the plan is. It’s fine if they want to take time off to enjoy the holiday with family, but don’t say you’ll do something and then don’t. No wonder Cullen couldn’t hold down a job pre-YT.

abbytalks12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by abbytalks12 »

askeptichere wrote:Wow. So no vlog at all yesterday when Cullen said in the vlog on Christmas Eve that he’d have up a “24 hour Christmas Special.” And no activity at all on social media. Once again leaving their subscribers hanging with no idea what the plan is. It’s fine if they want to take time off to enjoy the holiday with family, but don’t say you’ll do something and then don’t. No wonder Cullen couldn’t hold down a job pre-YT.

I seriously cannot believe they pulled this crap again. No one cares if they wanted to take the day off to be with their family, but at least have the common decency to send out a tweet letting us all know. I seriously don't know what is going on with them lately, but I've been extremely disappointed with their content and channel as a whole. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

i didn't watch the live stream so i wondered if they said anything about having a vlog yesterday. I'm with everyone else, if you want to take a few days off at Christmas then by all means do it and enjoy it, but don't say you are going to be posting and then have zero explanation for not uploading. I don't care if they take time to be with family or if they just wanted a day off to nurse a hangover (grown adults, Christmas season, hell i drank way to much these past few days myself) or whatever... but at least be like hey it's gonna be another day, taking a lazy day with my wife and kids. I don't understand why they think they shouldnt tell people whats up... does he really think people are going to give him shit bc he wanted a day off at Christmas? People only give him shit when he DOESN'T explain!
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

I just don’t understand how their channel can be so obviously tanking and they couldn’t care less about it, it’s like they’re encouraging it and it’s all a joke to them.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Playsinrain wrote:i didn't watch the live stream so i wondered if they said anything about having a vlog yesterday. I'm with everyone else, if you want to take a few days off at Christmas then by all means do it and enjoy it, but don't say you are going to be posting and then have zero explanation for not uploading. I don't care if they take time to be with family or if they just wanted a day off to nurse a hangover (grown adults, Christmas season, hell i drank way to much these past few days myself) or whatever... but at least be like hey it's gonna be another day, taking a lazy day with my wife and kids. I don't understand why they think they shouldnt tell people whats up... does he really think people are going to give him shit bc he wanted a day off at Christmas? People only give him shit when he DOESN'T explain!
I hadn't watched the live stream, but just now skimmed through it to see if he said anything about the Christmas vlog, and at the end he says to expect a long vlog "tomorrow." So Dec 26th, which never happened.

I'm with you. I don't care that they don't upload. They deserve time off for holidays. It bothers me that they go completely silent on social media on days they skip a vlog instead of quickly sending out a tweet saying "hey, no vlog today." If they're struggling financially like many of us assume based on the vlog stats, you'd think they'd milk the Christmas footage for all it's worth. Fewer people will want to watch a Christmas vlog further from Dec 25th. Even 2 days after Christmas, I'm just about over watching YTers open presents and am ready to move on.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

New Thread : viewtopic.php?t=13369

Merry Christmas to all of you =)

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”