The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kryptonite wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Yesterday’s vlog brittany was crying and complaining about how much noise Sofia made. The noises she showed a clip of was just excitement/squealing that a normal baby does when they are happy. That seems like a really odd thing to complain about. You gotta learn how to tune that shit out as a mom. I remember my kids making those sounds and it would make me smile. She also claims she may be developing ppd. But she has also started trying for a baby again. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I kind of understood what she was saying... but even though a child might be happy, constant squealing can be a overwhelming. I don't know how she hasn't learned to ignore it yet. It sounds like the issues are delving deeper than that.

I appreciated that she was open about the possibility of having PPD but there is no reason why she should be trying for another baby. Sigh. It seems like YT Moms need to have babies in rapid succession.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
If one baby squealing drives you bonkers. WHY would you be trying for another so soon?
Completely reaching here, so forgive me-- maybe being pregnant helps her stay sober? I know people who have done that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think her wanting a second baby ASAP is because she feels like she’s trying to make up for the time she lost in prison. She’s trying to fast track her life to where she feels it would have been had she not been in jail.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:23 am Yesterday’s vlog brittany was crying and complaining about how much noise Sofia made. The noises she showed a clip of was just excitement/squealing that a normal baby does when they are happy. That seems like a really odd thing to complain about. You gotta learn how to tune that shit out as a mom. I remember my kids making those sounds and it would make me smile. She also claims she may be developing ppd. But she has also started trying for a baby again. Image

I hate to tell her this but that baby is probably only going to get louder lol. She is not ready to have another baby. She might think she is but she isn't and it will be a disaster if she does.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

In the latest video Cory was taking Sophia to Canada by himself. Brittany was staying home. No explanation. Weird AF.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

They can’t explain without revealing Brittany is a convicted felon.

wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I don't keep up with them, but doesn't Sophia need a passport to leave US? Or does she already have one?

Edit// Nevermind. I simple Google search said they only need a birth cert.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Didn't watch their video but on IG, Brittany posted "Big News" and the hashtags include baby number 2, so she's apparently pregnant again.
☆彡
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

wishes wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:19 pm Didn't watch their video but on IG, Brittany posted "Big News" and the hashtags include baby number 2, so she's apparently pregnant again.
No she's not pregnant again though they are trying.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:02 am In the latest video Cory was taking Sophia to Canada by himself. Brittany was staying home. No explanation. Weird AF.
Brittany can’t go. She has a record and would be denied entry to Canada. I think in this case it’s GREAT that Cory is taking the baby to see his family and friends.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Brittany is pregnant again.

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Groovynik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Groovynik »

I think they should have waited another six months Britney will crack with two under 1
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Toodles123 wrote:Brittany is pregnant again.

I hope her mental health holds out with 2 babies. She had a hard time adjusting to 1. :/

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I groaned when I saw that. She can't handle having one baby and the noise of one baby so of course the solution is to have another baby...
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

How old is Sophia, will they even be 18 months apart? I had a 2 year old and a new born and I thought that was pretty rough. She really just seems to rush into everything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:41 pm How old is Sophia, will they even be 18 months apart? I had a 2 year old and a new born and I thought that was pretty rough. She really just seems to rush into everything.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sophia was born right before Valentine's Day I believe so they'll be about 15 1/2 months apart.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I know they didn't ask me 😁 but I just hated to see this! Poor Sophia, she'll be rushed along now and Mommy might not handle things too well.....
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Yup, major eye roll when I saw that announcement.
☆彡
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

They uploaded their pregnancy announcement twice.

Im going to say good luck. With Cory being out of town most of the time she will be even more depressed and have more to do.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

My cousin has 3, three and under and always looks so stressed and tired her 2nd and 3rd are 15 months apart and she has a husband that’s involved and home to help sometimes. Having them that close together is hard. I’m not sure if she was thinking clearly, I mean she was crying and complaining about Sofia’s baby talk and happy squealing...

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:04 am My cousin has 3, three and under and always looks so stressed and tired her 2nd and 3rd are 15 months apart and she has a husband that’s involved and home to help sometimes. Having them that close together is hard. I’m not sure if she was thinking clearly, I mean she was crying and complaining about Sofia’s baby talk and happy squealing...

I have 5 biological children and only my last two are over two years apart. My oldest two are only fifteen months apart and my second and third are only 18 months apart. It was very hard when my oldest three were very little. Thankfully for me my last two were both excellent babies and toddlers which made my load easier. If I wasn't almost 33 when I had my oldest they would have been more spread out. They now range in age of 13 to almost 7. I do understand where Britt is coming from and how she feels and I wish her luck. She's going to need it! When they get to be older when they're so close in age they end up being each others best friend. My 13 and 12 year old sons are inseparable and do everything together. I have a six bedroom house and offered to give them separate rooms they both started crying, because they didn't want to be separated so together they stay, lol.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”