The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

They are married. I just found their marriage license. I can’t view the image so I don’t know the exact date they were married but the license was effective 12/15/17 and recorded as public record 12/29/17. (I know in some states, you have 30 days from the date of issuance to be married.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Idk why maybe it’s the voice, her attitude, drug past, laugh lol she reminds me of Miley Cyrus

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

So they did elope??! GREAT! Then we don't have to listen to endless boring "wedding" plans.

Kidding...I'm sure they are going to lie about that too.

I bet she'll be pregnant before summer (if she's not already).
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Website said marriage date was 12-26-17
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Well they finally admit they are married AND pregnant. That didn't take long. She got out of prison like four months ago???

Interesting they included that they hated NYC, but mainly because they were fighting the whole trip. I guess NYC was their honeymoon? Not a good sign to start the marriage/pregnancy off with big fights.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So hopefully she isn't drinking... I guess that's one way to stay sober. Just seems like an awful lot to deal with awfully quickly.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

I don’t even have words. I definitely don’t agree with all of the major life decisions since being released from prison, but I wish them all the best.
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I don’t watch at all because I can’t stand them but that’s insane! I will definitely not be surprised if she relapses. A really important part of staying in recovery is acknowledging that once you’re an addict, you’re always an addict and it can just take one mistake to fall back down the rabbit hole. I just feel like she’s trying to cover up her past/pretend like it never even happened

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

It's telling that they admit that a WEEK long trip to NYC was ruined on account of their fighting, and then follow that with a pregnancy announcement. I assume that they eloped quickly on account of the pregnancy and wanting to get Brittany on his health insurance, etc. I'm sure they've enjoyed playing house since her release from prison, but shit gets real once a child enters the picture. I think that and all of the practical and logistical concerns hit them real fast.

I can't even imagine ruining a week-long trip with incessant bickering. This is supposed to be the "honeymoon" stage on several levels- being freshly married is blissful and I imagine finding out that you're having a child together is also a very happy time. Of course, trying to do everything at once when you've only been together for such a short period of time is a recipe for disaster. The fact that they're having problems on that scale so early into the relationship/marriage is a big 'ol red flag.

I know that traveling is stressful, but guess what? So is life, especially becoming new parents. If they don't have the communication tools to work through their issues to the point where a fight last an entire week and ruins a trip (maybe their honeymoon? I don't know who would honeymoon in NYC in January, but whatever.), they are in for a rude awakening. Because a trip to NYC is going to look like a walk in the park compared to parenting day in and day out.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Especially parenting a newborn. Newborns are _hard_. And your hormones are all over the place, and you're not getting any sleep. So if they are having problems on that level already, it's not good.
I wonder how much of their being madly in love had to do with partying with each other and being buzzed. Because Brittany can't drink, and if you are used to seeing someone through beer goggles, and all of a sudden you have to be sober, it can be hard. That's one reason a lot of couples don't make it when one partner gets into recovery. If your method of dealing with someone is drinking or taking pills to take the edge off and you have to deal with them sober, it can make them not seem so wonderful. I hope that's not the case here and that they can work it out. It's just that from my experience, it's difficult.

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Great! Another child to be exploited on you tube

Carla
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carla »

gymchick43 wrote:Idk why maybe it’s the voice, her attitude, drug past, laugh lol she reminds me of Miley Cyrus

I don’t know how I missed this, but now that you said she sounds like Miley Cyrus; I can’t unhear it
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Have you seen that show Life after lockup??? Sorta reminds me of these 2.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

foreversoulmates wrote:Have you seen that show Life after lockup??? Sorta reminds me of these 2.
She can start her on youtube series called “Pregnant after Prison”
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:
foreversoulmates wrote:Have you seen that show Life after lockup??? Sorta reminds me of these 2.
She can start her on youtube series called “Pregnant after Prison”

Haha!
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Did they know each other before she went to prison or did they meet in the last 4 months?
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

When is the ex-con due?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

How long before Brit and Cory blow up? Before the baby or after? I can see Cory putting up with a LOT of shit to be able to be there when his baby comes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

captainoflife wrote:Did they know each other before she went to prison or did they meet in the last 4 months?
They knew each other in Colorado. And I guess she moved back to Alabama, and she was living with another guy when she got arrested-- they were arrested together. Don't know if it was romantic or if they were just roommates. Someone said Cory sent her flowers in jail, which would be impossible in California, but maybe Alabama has different rules. Apparently, Cory pursued _her_ while she was in jail. And bought the house in Alabama and got it all ready for her to move into when she got out.
Seems strange to me. But I guess they're the only ones who really know what's going on. I think it's a huge rush. But that's me.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Their “draw our relationship” video (which obviously fudged things, because it didn’t address her time in prison at all) stated that they were long-distance at some point in the past on account of his job. They stated that they broke up during that time because the distance was not working. But it didn’t sound like they had lived in the same city for any significant length of time, until she got out of prison and he purchased a house for them about four months ago.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”