f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Southern Fried Maple Leafs

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

lmmomSD wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:So in their new video the medicine didn’t work... she’s now taken it 3 times (4?)
So they might have to do surgery anyway (if they haven’t already)
I am not sure when that video was filmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So wait-- she was trying to get pregnant again and hadn't even fully miscarried? Or am I completely misunderstanding?

You took the words our of my mouth...so confused...

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

How do you get in the mood for sex while waiting to miscarry?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And you can't get pregnant then anyway, can you? I'm fortunate in that I have never had to go through that, but I do know a bit about physiology. And as far as I know, it's pretty unlikely.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She won't ovulate until she expels the baby. She can't get pregnant.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:She won't ovulate until she expels the baby. She can't get pregnant.
Thank you. That's what I thought.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I'm not a doctor, but it is normal to make a doctor's appointment and go to a lab for a full blood panel due to some very faint broken capillaries? That seemed like overkill to me. I'm not terribly surprised the doctor's office suggested they come in and offered the blood work, sadly that seems to be the way that a lot of doctor's are providing care these days for a variety of reasons. But I was somewhat surprised that Kelsey and Corbin went along with it. Maybe it's new parent anxiety, but I also wonder if they're just so desperate for footage that a trip to the doctor's office makes for more clicks.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

HashtagBlessed wrote:I'm not a doctor, but it is normal to make a doctor's appointment and go to a lab for a full blood panel due to some very faint broken capillaries? That seemed like overkill to me. I'm not terribly surprised the doctor's office suggested they come in and offered the blood work, sadly that seems to be the way that a lot of doctor's are providing care these days for a variety of reasons. But I was somewhat surprised that Kelsey and Corbin went along with it. Maybe it's new parent anxiety, but I also wonder if they're just so desperate for footage that a trip to the doctor's office makes for more clicks.
I think you meant this in another thread :)

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

calliepaige wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:I'm not a doctor, but it is normal to make a doctor's appointment and go to a lab for a full blood panel due to some very faint broken capillaries? That seemed like overkill to me. I'm not terribly surprised the doctor's office suggested they come in and offered the blood work, sadly that seems to be the way that a lot of doctor's are providing care these days for a variety of reasons. But I was somewhat surprised that Kelsey and Corbin went along with it. Maybe it's new parent anxiety, but I also wonder if they're just so desperate for footage that a trip to the doctor's office makes for more clicks.
I think you meant this in another thread :)

Yep! Meant to post this in the Steps to Wander thread. Realized it wasn't there and thought, hm, what thread did I accidentally post that in?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I realized that Britany lives on a sloped lot, I was curious how they planned to garden. I saw her Instagram post today, and those garden beds on the sloped lot look like they took a lot of work. I wonder if she'll stick with the garden aspirations, it seems unlikely. I think once she's pregnant she'll lose interest. She comes across as a tad manic- the hair and the random tattoos first gave me that impression.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So she just posted another video. The miscarriage stuff is towards the end. It sounds like she still doesn’t know if she’s passed everything (it’s been over a month now) so she goes in Monday to check. She mentioned if she still hasn’t passed everything then she will do the D & C now... man...

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

So as per her last vlog, they read here too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Toodles123 wrote:So as per her last vlog, they read here too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You think she read here? Or were people commenting on her videos? She said the comments were popping up on her phone...

I didn't really see anything that bad here except that she was bitching about insurance (because she was).

ETA: If she does read here, I can only hope it means C&K read here too.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

C&K have been reading here for years. They use to address things said here that people weren’t talking about in the comments. Katie’s probably pissed off that no one thinks she’s better than her friends anymore.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

"I don't really care if y'all do it" But obviously you do cause you dedicated a whole section in a video to it. You reading what we say here Brittany is optional. You literally have no reason to read here or be on this site unless you're gossiping about someone else on the forum, but that would make you a hypocrite. I think vloggers should just block this site if it really bothers them so much, that's what I would do. But I also think it takes a slightly narcissistic person to think strangers will want to watch their life online and they can get paid for it, so I guess they can't help seeking out all the attention they can online, good or bad.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It felt like most of the vlog was her talking about taking a step back because she doesn't like people commenting on their lives. That's valid, I wouldn't want the world weighing in on my life and my choices. If that's the case, don't vlog. It takes a special kind of narcissism to think you can make a go of daily vlogging, and that same narcissism makes it impossible for people to look away when they know boards like this exist when people are talking about them.

I think she's probably most upset that people know about her criminal record and are questioning the quick marriage and plans to start a family immediately following her release. She can't address it outright because she has kept her past a secret of sorts, even though it's all public record. So she just says that people are writing "nasty" things about her family. If she just came out and addressed the drug problem and the prison stint, and was honest about the timeline of their relationship, I would have a lot more respect for her.

I did have to laugh when she said that hating is our "job" because she had to stop and realize that she herself does not have a job to speak of, right?
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

HashtagBlessed wrote:It felt like most of the vlog was her talking about taking a step back because she doesn't like people commenting on their lives. That's valid, I wouldn't want the world weighing in on my life and my choices. If that's the case, don't vlog. It takes a special kind of narcissism to think you can make a go of daily vlogging, and that same narcissism makes it impossible for people to look away when they know boards like this exist when people are talking about them.

I think she's probably most upset that people know about her criminal record and are questioning the quick marriage and plans to start a family immediately following her release. She can't address it outright because she has kept her past a secret of sorts, even though it's all public record. So she just says that people are writing "nasty" things about her family. If she just came out and addressed the drug problem and the prison stint, and was honest about the timeline of their relationship, I would have a lot more respect for her.

I did have to laugh when she said that hating is our "job" because she had to stop and realize that she herself does not have a job to speak of, right?
I can't believe these idiots get their ass on their shoulders when they see comments they don't like. Or when Katie says in videos, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO THAT SAY WE ARE COMPLAINING!" Um, if you have to tell people NOT to say something... there's probably a good reason it's being said.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:It felt like most of the vlog was her talking about taking a step back because she doesn't like people commenting on their lives. That's valid, I wouldn't want the world weighing in on my life and my choices. If that's the case, don't vlog. It takes a special kind of narcissism to think you can make a go of daily vlogging, and that same narcissism makes it impossible for people to look away when they know boards like this exist when people are talking about them.

I can't believe these idiots get their ass on their shoulders when they see comments they don't like. Or when Katie says in videos, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY COMMENTS ON THIS VIDEO THAT SAY WE ARE COMPLAINING!" Um, if you have to tell people NOT to say something... there's probably a good reason it's being said.
It's like they don't understand (or have forgotten due to the YouTube magic bubble) how the world works. Humans gossip, irl. And last time I saw, there are humans on the internet. The only difference is you don't get to see or hear what people say about you behind your back irl. At least people on the internet are up front about it. :D
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Oh no Gaines, you're NOT going to scare him back!!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm guessing Brittany is pregnant again. She's seemed sober lately and they did a random family photo shoot. I'm guessing they are announcing it soon.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

ewokfan11 wrote:I'm guessing Brittany is pregnant again. She's seemed sober lately and they did a random family photo shoot. I'm guessing they are announcing it soon.
Yes. I noticed a lot of water and ginger ale in the pics from Denver. Didn’t see any cocktails.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”