Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Thread Title Credit : 100Midas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every one of you.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Re: C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Perfect thread title!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
simplealice
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by simplealice »

Sooo... this happened this morning...
Messages Image(2224718631).jpeg
Because of this...
Messages Image(262395827).jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

You didn't expect that to happen?? ^^^ I mean say what you want to whoever you want, i couldn't care less, free speech and all that jazz. I saw your tweets earlier and read all of them, and like i say you are entitled to whatever opinion that you like, but out of the 10 or so tweets you have all of them but 1 or 2 are dragging them. I would block that mess myself if i were them, no one likes a troll. Which is what your account really looks like. With all seriousness though, post and tweet and comment whatever you want, but don't come here looking for sympathy when they block you for being an asshole to them. I'm not sticking up for C&K by saying that, bc i agree that they handle this situation all wrong, but i'm just stating the obvious. I'm pretty sure any vlogger (or person in general) would block someone who did nothing but attack them on SM all the time. It's better than getting into a petty twitter fight.

Isn't there a rule about posting on SM and then coming here and bragging? I honestly don't know if thats just an unspoken thing, or if it's in the rules.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Honestly I don't blame her for blocking you. There's a difference between constructive criticism and straight up rude comments. There's a reason these forums exist. I may say bad things about C&K here, but I don't go blasting it on their own social media asking for their minions to come to their defense. Sure, it could have given Katie a change to explain why there's not been a vlog, but the way you worded your tweets just sounds harsh. And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to come here talking about what you comment and tweet to YTers.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:You didn't expect that to happen?? ^^^ I mean say what you want to whoever you want, i couldn't care less, free speech and all that jazz. I saw your tweets earlier and read all of them, and like i say you are entitled to whatever opinion that you like, but out of the 10 or so tweets you have all of them but 1 or 2 are dragging them. I would block that mess myself if i were them, no one likes a troll. Which is what your account really looks like. With all seriousness though, post and tweet and comment whatever you want, but don't come here looking for sympathy when they block you for being an asshole to them. I'm not sticking up for C&K by saying that, bc i agree that they handle this situation all wrong, but i'm just stating the obvious. I'm pretty sure any vlogger (or person in general) would block someone who did nothing but attack them on SM all the time. It's better than getting into a petty twitter fight.

Isn't there a rule about posting on SM and then coming here and bragging? I honestly don't know if thats just an unspoken thing, or if it's in the rules.
You posted as I was responding. Exactly my thoughts, too.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:You didn't expect that to happen?? ^^^ I mean say what you want to whoever you want, i couldn't care less, free speech and all that jazz. I saw your tweets earlier and read all of them, and like i say you are entitled to whatever opinion that you like, but out of the 10 or so tweets you have all of them but 1 or 2 are dragging them. I would block that mess myself if i were them, no one likes a troll. Which is what your account really looks like. With all seriousness though, post and tweet and comment whatever you want, but don't come here looking for sympathy when they block you for being an asshole to them. I'm not sticking up for C&K by saying that, bc i agree that they handle this situation all wrong, but i'm just stating the obvious. I'm pretty sure any vlogger (or person in general) would block someone who did nothing but attack them on SM all the time. It's better than getting into a petty twitter fight.

You posted as I was responding. Exactly my thoughts, too.
I saw your post too lol!

The whole thing looks childish and like the person is looking for attention or a fight on twitter. No wonder Katie blocked them. Her blocking that person is a million times more mature than responding to mess like that. I would side eye Katie more for twitter fighting with a troll than i ever would for blocking the account and moving on...
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I'm fairly sure you can get into trouble with the mods here by posting screen caps of what you tweeted to Katie. What were you expecting to happen exactly?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
simplealice
Wallflower
Wallflower

First of all, I didn't know there was a rule about posting screenshots. Not looking for sympathy at all, I expected to be blocked as they don't seem to appreciate being called out - I specifically made a different account for that.

And playsinrain, you defend them constantly so I'm not surprised at all by your response.
simplealice
Wallflower
Wallflower

ferriswheel wrote:I'm fairly sure you can get into trouble with the mods here by posting screen caps of what you tweeted to Katie. What were you expecting to happen exactly?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Mods, if the screenshots aren't allowed please delete the post.

I don't care that she blocked me. I just wanted to show you guys how they handle being called out. I know my tweets were harsh.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Same Story, Different Day. Part #16

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I found that reaction interesting. Of course Katie was going to block the posts, but I'm surprised she didn't Tweet an apology to the other subs that may be feeling slighted. She was obviously on Twitter, and if Cullen is unable to be more professional, she at least should be.

I actually agree it's time for them to think of a plan B if they aren't going to treat their subs with respect and gratitude. I used to think that the idea of Cullen having a drinking problem was absurd and reaching, now it has a ring of truth to me.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

simplealice wrote:First of all, I didn't know there was a rule about posting screenshots. Not looking for sympathy at all, I expected to be blocked as they don't seem to appreciate being called out - I specifically made a different account for that.

And playsinrain, you defend them constantly so I'm not surprised at all by your response.
LOL glad to see i didn't disappoint. Everyone is entitled to whatever opinion they want to have with any vlogger here, good or bad.

Seems like you are keeping up your troll mentality, even here. Have fun with that. :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
simplealice wrote:First of all, I didn't know there was a rule about posting screenshots. Not looking for sympathy at all, I expected to be blocked as they don't seem to appreciate being called out - I specifically made a different account for that.

LOL glad to see i didn't disappoint. Everyone is entitled to whatever opinion they want to have with any vlogger here, good or bad.

Seems like you are keeping up your troll mentality, even here. Have fun with that. :D
That's unfair. Disagreeing with you isn't trolling. Like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Not everyone knows about the "don't antagonize and post screenshots" rule.

OP may have been harsh in what they had to say to C&K, but that doesn't mean they weren't saying some things they needed to hear.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't blame Katie at all for blocking those kind of posts on twitter. I would too if I were her.
However, I do think they should give some type of explanation when they don't follow through with things they've said. This is their job, they could do a lot more to help themselves save their sinking channel but that's up to them I guess. Eventually their lies/rudeness/I don't owe you attitude will come back to bite them in the butt.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

That's unfair. Disagreeing with you isn't trolling. Like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Not everyone knows about the "don't antagonize and post screenshots" rule.

OP may have been harsh in what they had to say to C&K, but that doesn't mean they weren't saying some things they needed to hear.
My comment was directed to this person calling me out personally. Not about what they said to C&K, they can say whatever they want about C&K, but calling me out personally bc i like C&K? I only said that the account that was blocked by Katie looked like a troll account, and that they were keeping up with that look by calling others out personally. They can say whatever they want to or about C&K..
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

#notimpressed with the Instagram picture Cullen posted to alert the 24 hour Christmas vlog was up. Naked barbie on the "beach" with Beth looking (the type of eyes that follow you no matter what direction you look at it). I'm just thinking it's inappropriate if they have a younger audience following them on IG.

Also, 40+ minutes?? Sheesh... I guess that's to expected with a whole day of footage.

I can't stand Brittany at all when watching the Livestream. She's so annoying!

Despite "Beth" giving the kids lots of treats and toys, I do like how "she" turns it into a learning/teachable moment. The toys for example, pick them up or someone will get hurt tripping them over.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

These two are crazy with the gender stereotypes. They were shocked Gaines wanted to play with brooks balance bike. She is just the right age to learn! Let her learn! They also told her brooks finally got a boy toy so don’t take it away from him when he pulled something out of his stocking. I don’t say these things to my 4 year old ever. If he wants to watch my little pony on Netflix I don’t stop him.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:These two are crazy with the gender stereotypes. They were shocked Gaines wanted to play with brooks balance bike. She is just the right age to learn! Let her learn! They also told her brooks finally got a boy toy so don’t take it away from him when he pulled something out of his stocking. I don’t say these things to my 4 year old ever. If he wants to watch my little pony on Netflix I don’t stop him.

Didn't Gaines get a balance bike last year???? I havent watched so i'm not sure the circumstances around what happened, but how on earth is a bike a gender specific toy? Maybe they were surprised that she wanted to play with the bike at all, not that it was specifically for a boy. It wouldn't surprise me if she just wanted it bc it was brooks', the sibling rivalry is HOT with those two kids. Maybe this would be a good time for them to pull hers out and let her play with her own.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:These two are crazy with the gender stereotypes. They were shocked Gaines wanted to play with brooks balance bike. She is just the right age to learn! Let her learn! They also told her brooks finally got a boy toy so don’t take it away from him when he pulled something out of his stocking. I don’t say these things to my 4 year old ever. If he wants to watch my little pony on Netflix I don’t stop him.

Didn't Gaines get a balance bike last year???? I havent watched so i'm not sure the circumstances around what happened, but how on earth is a bike a gender specific toy? Maybe they were surprised that she wanted to play with the bike at all, not that it was specifically for a boy. It wouldn't surprise me if she just wanted it bc it was brooks', the sibling rivalry is HOT with those two kids. Maybe this would be a good time for them to pull hers out and let her play with her own.
In the JK Christmas vlog, Emily is riding a pink balance bike and Kelley goes “that’s Gaines’!” So maybe she does have one and they brought it out. I haven’t gotten to the present part of C&K’s vlog yet. They totally gender stereotype all the time though.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Gaines is growing perfectly into their girly, princess expectations but we'll see if Brooks is going to be the athletic frat boy that Cullen expects him to be. He's in for a rough time if he has interests outside the realm of those that are traditionally masculine.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”