Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by Playsinrain »

daffodilz wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I’ve been insanely sick with pnemonia, just Home from a 48 hour stay in the hospital, but I’m glad to see I didn’t miss anything major here. I know when people just start fat shaming Katie, they must not be doing much to annoy people. :roll:

Sorry to hear that you have pneumonia, Playsinrain. I know how serious that can be. Glad that you're home though and recuperating. Hope you are getting plenty of rest! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you! I came home yesterday and have been pretty much on bed rest for the last week. I’m definitely on the mend though, and other than the lingering cough and the extreme exhaustion (they told me it could be 3 weeks before I don’t feel like I’ve ran a marathon after just taking a shower.) I’m feeling so much better. It came on super fast (like went from a scratchy throat to a pneumonia diagnosis in 48 hours, then after 2 days a trip to the ER) so if you guys are feeling nasty please go to the dr!! Lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

daffodilz wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I’ve been insanely sick with pnemonia, just Home from a 48 hour stay in the hospital, but I’m glad to see I didn’t miss anything major here. I know when people just start fat shaming Katie, they must not be doing much to annoy people. :roll:

Sorry to hear that you have pneumonia, Playsinrain. I know how serious that can be. Glad that you're home though and recuperating. Hope you are getting plenty of rest! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Yes! Hope you're on the mend! Being in the hospital is no fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Ugh, more of this haunted house crap. I know there was a bit of a debate about that here when it was first brought up and I don't want to disrespect anyone's beliefs.
But working with children for most of my adult life, let me tell you, nothing is strange about any one of those falls. I see children their age fall daily and you would have thought there were hundreds of marbles on the floor yet the path was clear. Haven't even watched the whole video yet, but them repeatedly using the clips of them falling is so annoying. Brooks hasn't even been walking stable for long in them and we still see him topple over like all toddlers do.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
daffodilz wrote:

Yes! Hope you're on the mend! Being in the hospital is no fun!

Thank you!!! I came home and slept for 15 hours if that tells you anything. Lol! Very glad to be home.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Defuego wrote:Ugh, more of this haunted house crap. I know there was a bit of a debate about that here when it was first brought up and I don't want to disrespect anyone's beliefs.
But working with children for most of my adult life, let me tell you, nothing is strange about any one of those falls. I see children their age fall daily and you would have thought there were hundreds of marbles on the floor yet the path was clear. Haven't even watched the whole video yet, but them repeatedly using the clips of them falling is so annoying. Brooks hasn't even been walking stable for long in them and we still see him topple over like all toddlers do.
Yes! The kids falling had nothing to do with paranormal activity. My daughter can literally be standing in place and fall to the ground out of nowhere like she slipped on a banana in a cartoon.

I still don’t think I’ll watch today’s vlog even though what Playsinrain said sounded pretty interesting. I just can’t with Cullen talking about that stuff. Even if I believed in that 100%, Cullen makes me roll my eyes at most everything that comes out of his mouth.

captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

I started watching C&K about to years ago so I wasn’t around when his dad passed away. But I’m guessing Grandberry and Cullen’s dad weren’t together when he died?
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

captainoflife wrote:I started watching C&K about to years ago so I wasn’t around when his dad passed away. But I’m guessing Grandberry and Cullen’s dad weren’t together when he died?
*two years.

Sorry, had to correct that lol
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I haven’t watched yet and always totally thought the whole medium stuff was a hoax. Until I. saw one and was shocked at what she told me. She knew stuff that no one else could have known. It was freaky as shit. I 100% believe now.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

C&K’s videos get recommended to me on yt. I don’t like them, so I don’t watch - tuned in for one hospital vlog. My mistake.

Anyways, the medium thumbnail rubbed me the wrong way. The urn and that picture of his late dad in the corner...makes me feel gross that they’re doing this for views. Lacks class? I have a parent that died suddenly, so maybe it’s a touchy subject for me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:C&K’s videos get recommended to me on yt. I don’t like them, so I don’t watch - tuned in for one hospital vlog. My mistake.

Anyways, the medium thumbnail rubbed me the wrong way. The urn and that picture of his late dad in the corner...makes me feel gross that they’re doing this for views. Lacks class? I have a parent that died suddenly, so maybe it’s a touchy subject for me.
No, I absolutely get you. My dad died suddenly, and my mom died of an Alzheimer's type brain disease. I would never use "contacting" them for money. Especially since Cullen has laid the blame for a lot of his issues at losing his dad. And after that poltergeist BS at Christmas, I just have a hard time believing it.
"Mediums" are good at drawing things out of you without you realizing it. I believe in life after death, but I also believe that most people (especially those who make money off of others grief) who claim to have contact with the dead are full of it

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

captainoflife wrote:I started watching C&K about to years ago so I wasn’t around when his dad passed away. But I’m guessing Grandberry and Cullen’s dad weren’t together when he died?
Even when they first started vlogging YEARS ago Cullen's parents were not together. His dad was even living and working in Mexico. His mom would even date other people. I thought they were divorced, but I guess they never officially did.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Completely scummy to use his dad's memory for views like this. Anyone making a clickbait thumbnail with their father's urn is garbage, I don't want to hear any more about Cullen struggling over it because he obviously is not. For all we know they set this entire thing up for views.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

He knew the name of Howard’s girl friend Rosie, (who Cullen has never spoke of, I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend) and that the truck was titled in her name. He also talked to Britney about an argument she and Howard got into before he passed, knew specific details of the arguement. I seriously got cold chills.
I believe in this kinda stuff though, not everyone does but yeah... it was pretty crazy[/quote]

This person could have googled Brittany and ended up with Howard's name. The truck info is public record.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Is it just me, or does Cullen look really different in this pic? Like he’s lost weight in his face or his teeth are different or something. Anyone else see it?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ac4d11.jpg[/img]

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

askeptichere wrote:Is it just me, or does Cullen look really different in this pic? Like he’s lost weight in his face or his teeth are different or something. Anyone else see it?

He does look thinner, but it may be the angle the pic was taken. Katie looks thinner in the pic too, but we know she hasn't lost any weight.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Is it just me, or does Cullen look really different in this pic? Like he’s lost weight in his face or his teeth are different or something. Anyone else see it?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... ac4d11.jpg[/img]

He could conceivably have lost weight. Having a big infection in your face tends to make you eat less. And hopefully if he's on pain meds he's not drinking either. That would help.

iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

How exactly do you know for sure that Katie hasnt lost ant weight? I mean, really? I don't think you were looking over her shoulder when she weighed in this morning.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Lol! Somedays I feel (yes, in my opinion please don’t police me) like only comment that would fly around here is “They both look wonderful and healthy. Pounds have melted away! I think their marriage is fixed with the magic powers of a book and supernatural forces and the kids are the most well behaved genius children in the world!”

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I don’t think he’s much thinner. His hair is just much longer than usual.
:roll:
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

beautynoob wrote:Lol! Somedays I feel (yes, in my opinion please don’t police me) like only comment that would fly around here is “They both look wonderful and healthy. Pounds have melted away! I think their marriage is fixed with the magic powers of a book and supernatural forces and the kids are the most well behaved genius children in the world!”

Lol

Return to “Cullen and Katie”