Toodles123 wrote:Thread Title Credit : Spooky

Continue here.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
. Wonderful title ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Re: C&K: Tankful of Marital Issues. Part #18

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

That binky that Gaines had in her mouth looked like a dolls.

Baconsgirl

That binky that Gaines had in her mouth looked like a dolls.

Baconsgirl

Someone needs to tell Gaines not to cry over spilt milk. Lol Kelley gave her a look when she did!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Someone in the last thread mentioned that both Ellie and Katie are narcissists but that Ellie is an overt grandiose one whereas Katie is the darker more covert type. I think this raises a good point and one that is based in IQ, making Katie the more insidious type, especially in a relationship/marriage.

With Ellie, as awful as she is, what you see is what you get. With Katie you are always on the back foot not knowing what to expect next because her intellect is capable of utilising the devastating gas lighting technique where Ellie's IQ is not, or at least not to the same degree.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
janica
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by janica »

Baconsgirl wrote:Someone needs to tell Gaines not to cry over spilt milk. ImageLol Kelley gave her a look when she did!

I was laughing so hard oops. She is so dramatic
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Uh, tankful is not a word. It should be Tank Full. Just saying...
Daphne32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daphne32 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Uh, tankful is not a word. It should be Tank Full. Just saying...
Uh, actually it is. https://www.thefreedictionary.com/tankful

And I believe they are making fun of Cullen’s fish tank, so I’m pretty sure it’s used appropriately.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

I can't believe that kid trying to smack that plate full of shrimp out of Katie's hand. What a little shit! And she just laughs! WTF
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:I can't believe that kid trying to smack that plate full of shrimp out of Katie's hand. What a little shit! And she just laughs! WTF
Which kid?? Where too??!!??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Maybe its just here (Canada) but at any store Ive returned items to they will only refund you in the method you paid. Even down to the correct debit or credit card. My husband tried to return an item I purchased with my debit card but he wasn't able to because he didn't have my card, even though his card is to the same account. Kind of annoying but that's how its always been. Some stores here will refund to a gift card if you don't have the method you paid with but none of them will give you cash if you paid with credit/debit.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Most stores will refund with cash if you paid with debit. They will not refund like that when you pay with a card. Katie sounded so entitled and annoying during her rant. I can’t stand when people buy a bunch of clothes that they know they will probably return. It’s so wasteful. I have people buy things from me online and rip the tags off just to return it right after cause they changed their mind.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Of course they will only refund back to her card. Thats how she paid. What a waste if 5 minutes of my life.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:Of course they will only refund back to her card. Thats how she paid. What a waste if 5 minutes of my life.

I’m not watching her. If she got a refund back what is the issue? Is she making purchases just to get the credit card rewards or something shady like that?

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

I worked in retail for 10 years. It bothers me to no end when people complain about a store's return policy. Obviously a store isn't going to give you cash if you paid with a card. And that haul was from FIVE months ago. She's lucky she got anything back at all.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I know that's how they do things but it is still freaking annoying!! Khol's keeps their money no matter what, i think that's the big ripoff with it. It makes me angry when stores do that as well and is one reason why we don't do store specific credit cards. You don't ever get your money "back" it just keeps going back into Khol's (or whoevers) bank. I had an issue at walmart once around christmas where they absolutely refused to refund my money back on to my debit card even though i had my card, and my receipt for the items i was returning. Told me they only issued refunds on gift cards no matter what... i made them call a manager over bc I had never had that issue before. The manager tried to tell me some line about how they do that during the holiday's to cut down on fraud. I refused to take her answer and they finally put it back on my card. The cashier told me it was bc it was food items (i bought way too many candy melts for a pretzel dipping session lol) i have no idea if any of those things are really true, but our Walmart has AWFUL customer service, so it could just be mine.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
onbreak wrote:Of course they will only refund back to her card. Thats how she paid. What a waste if 5 minutes of my life.

I’m not watching her. If she got a refund back what is the issue? Is she making purchases just to get the credit card rewards or something shady like that?

She payed off the card already so couldn’t put it back on the card. She also didn’t want a gift card she wanted cash or the money back on her debit and didn’t understand why they would do that.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

HelloSweetie wrote:

She bought clothes 5 months ago from Kohl's using their Kohl's charge. When she returned the items Friday, they gave her the option of a credit on her Kohl's charge or a merchandise credit. She was complaining that either way she'd have to spend it at Kohl's and why they couldn't just give her cash.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

She payed off the card already so couldn’t put it back on the card. She also didn’t want a gift card she wanted cash or the money back on her debit and didn’t understand why they would do that.

Then don’t return things 5 months later princess.

That’s insane to me. Who does that?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”