C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K: Marital Woes, Becoming Like Foes | Part 19

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Ducklings4 wrote:I know this has been discussed. I am only mentioning it because this process did not take long. My dog has issues. He would walk with our other dog, but hates leaving our home. Our older dog passed end of April. Our dog has not been for a walk on a regular basis since he hates it so and you literally drag him. We have been visiting relatives and we could not leave him out in their yard due to no fence. I walked him daily 3-5 miles every day (6 days). By day 3 his nails were all short again. Also he has issues with getting his nails clipped so it was a win win. A daily walk on a leash through their neighborhood would do all of them some good. It also helped me mentally dealing with relatives for a week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had to think about this, this week as well. In the newspaper they said a 10 minutes walk is much better than the 10,000 steps which don't really work or do you good. I immediately thought of Katie and that this was another proof she should walk with the dogs. It's just 10 minutes Katie!
irishmiss
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by irishmiss »

So I just went on google street view down their street and their house seems to be biggest, grandest home of them all and on the biggest plot. I also went on socialblade for the first time in a few months and their max earnings have dropped to 78k. I know we have discussed their finances many times but surely we are missing something right? If Youtube is their only income and their home and car payments are what I think they might be (3-4k pm) then there is just about enough money left for food.......never mind restaurants, vacations, stuff around the house, mothers day out etc. Also is there anyone here familiar with home loans etc? I find it hard to believe a lender would have given them such a huge mortgage based on their earnings at the time and the area of work they are in.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

Gaines is 3? She seems older than that. Like 5 or 6
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

onbreak wrote:If they were sent them.. How bad is his yt business game ?? A year and a half later?? Fingerling creatures the next toy for her to unbox?
I used to feel sorry for their 'out of touchness' now they need thoughts and prayers

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Thoughts and prayers, as in the last rights for their youtube channel? :|
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I was just watching some of the vlogs from this week...and did I hear Katie right? She said she "lost" an RV-sized area she wanted to use for kids' clothing storage because of Cullen's podcast area???!!!? WTH! That woman needs to get her spending under control. I doubt they are having more kids and she really doesn't need to keep all that old stuff. I think getting that big house—with TWO massive garages on two different levels—is turning her into a hoarder!

Also, this podcast. It seems like it's taking up a lot of time without much of a focus on topics they will actually cover. And I don't get their ideas for the set. Is it supposed to looks like a locker room or a living room?? They should start recording simple audio podcasts FIRST to see if they can even do it. Why put in so much work on a set and SM setups if they can't actually deliver a podcast? I almost NEVER watch video podcasts.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

ewokfan11 wrote: Also, this podcast. It seems like it's taking up a lot of time without much of a focus on topics they will actually cover. And I don't get their ideas for the set. Is it supposed to looks like a locker room or a living room?? They should start recording simple audio podcasts FIRST to see if they can even do it. Why put in so much work on a set and SM setups if they can't actually deliver a podcast? I almost NEVER watch video podcasts.
Audio podcasts require work in reaching out and finding different sponsors, whereas video podcasts can just be slapped up on YouTube and have ads at the click of a button. Plus he'd have to go through processes to get it listed places like ITunes or Spotify, whereas YouTube will just allow him to upload it.

It won't last long, though. People will tune in at first but I don't think they'll have enough of an audience who cares after a few months.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote: Also, this podcast. It seems like it's taking up a lot of time without much of a focus on topics they will actually cover. And I don't get their ideas for the set. Is it supposed to looks like a locker room or a living room?? They should start recording simple audio podcasts FIRST to see if they can even do it. Why put in so much work on a set and SM setups if they can't actually deliver a podcast? I almost NEVER watch video podcasts.
Audio podcasts require work in reaching out and finding different sponsors, whereas video podcasts can just be slapped up on YouTube and have ads at the click of a button. Plus he'd have to go through processes to get it listed places like ITunes or Spotify, whereas YouTube will just allow him to upload it.

It won't last long, though. People will tune in at first but I don't think they'll have enough of an audience who cares after a few months.
I assumed he was doing both. WOW! I don't watch any video-only podcasts. What's the point? I like to use them in the car or when I'm working or doing laundry, etc. I don't think I'd ever sit down and watch a video of two people talking!
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MotherNature2 »

I’m confused. In the fishing vlog it looked like a great time...until the end where he says “we need a truck.” Don’t they have a giant ass suburban? Also..don’t they have a truck from his Dad? She said she’s ok with a new truck..but something about who’s going to pay for it? OMG these 2 idiots. The only thing they NEED is to learn to pack only what they need. They bring too much shit everywhere they go. Hopeless
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MotherNature2 wrote:I’m confused. In the fishing vlog it looked like a great time...until the end where he says “we need a truck.” Don’t they have a giant ass suburban? Also..don’t they have a truck from his Dad? She said she’s ok with a new truck..but something about who’s going to pay for it? OMG these 2 idiots. The only thing they NEED is to learn to pack only what they need. They bring too much shit everywhere they go. Hopeless
You have got to be kidding! They don't need a new truck! They're ridiculous.
Cullen must be seething. I looked at DB's Social Blade page, and even with the stupid skits (or maybe because of them) their views are still really high. They have got a ton of money coming in. Ugh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have got to say it. That thumbnail of Cullen sticking his tongue out is decidedly unattractive.

MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote:
MotherNature2 wrote:I’m confused. In the fishing vlog it looked like a great time...until the end where he says “we need a truck.” Don’t they have a giant ass suburban? Also..don’t they have a truck from his Dad? She said she’s ok with a new truck..but something about who’s going to pay for it? OMG these 2 idiots. The only thing they NEED is to learn to pack only what they need. They bring too much shit everywhere they go. Hopeless
You have got to be kidding! They don't need a new truck! They're ridiculous.
Cullen must be seething. I looked at DB's Social Blade page, and even with the stupid skits (or maybe because of them) their views are still really high. They have got a ton of money coming in. Ugh.

I shot u not!
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Shit u not. Lol
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Wait, so Cullen and Britany will be filming in front of a camera, editing it and uploading to YT? Uhm... that's essentially a vlog that can be turned into a new channel. -facepalm-

Re: new truck - they also have a trailer that attaches to the back of their Suburban to haul their golf cart.

So out of touch with reality.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I’m so confused, so did they trade in the Mercedes for the new truck?
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m so confused, so did they trade in the Mercedes for the new truck?
I doubt she’d ever get rid of her precious Mercedes...ever. Got to look wealthy ya know. Go watch the end of the fishing trip to the lake vlog..at the very end he says they need a new truck. It’s insane
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

MotherNature2 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:I’m so confused, so did they trade in the Mercedes for the new truck?
I doubt she’d ever get rid of her precious Mercedes...ever. Got to look wealthy ya know. Go watch the end of the fishing trip to the lake vlog..at the very end he says they need a new truck. It’s insane
Is the truck they're in Cullen's dads or did they borrow a truck (from Cory/Britany)? The one they were using looked quite roomy for two car seats and I don't remember Cullen's dads truck being that spacious.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think the truck is britney's. They can't drive his dad's truck right now bc the title is not in their name (so they can't go get insurance, tags ect for it). When Britney had that "experience" with the guy who was a medium they talked about the truck being in Howard's girlfriend Rose's name and that they needed to get it titled to them. HIs truck is older and a single cab too if i'm not mistaken. If it is an extended cab, its not like the newer ones that have a full backseat and can fit carseats easily.
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker

Playsinrain wrote:I think the truck is britney's. They can't drive his dad's truck right now bc the title is not in their name (so they can't go get insurance, tags ect for it). When Britney had that "experience" with the guy who was a medium they talked about the truck being in Howard's girlfriend Rose's name and that they needed to get it titled to them. HIs truck is older and a single cab too if i'm not mistaken. If it is an extended cab, its not like the newer ones that have a full backseat and can fit carseats easily.
They have a GIANT suburban and a trailer...they do not need a truck. They are pathetic
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MotherNature2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I think the truck is britney's. They can't drive his dad's truck right now bc the title is not in their name (so they can't go get insurance, tags ect for it). When Britney had that "experience" with the guy who was a medium they talked about the truck being in Howard's girlfriend Rose's name and that they needed to get it titled to them. HIs truck is older and a single cab too if i'm not mistaken. If it is an extended cab, its not like the newer ones that have a full backseat and can fit carseats easily.
They have a GIANT suburban and a trailer...they do not need a truck. They are pathetic
Don't think they do either, plus they already have a truck, they just need the paperwork to be changed. I don't think they are getting one...
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I saw today that the missy and Bryan are doing a podcast as well, I wonder if this is where the idea came from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”