Don't Tell Mom Podcast.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Don't Tell Mom Podcast.

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Here's a thread dedicated to the podcast featuring Cullen and his sister Brittany.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Don't Tell Mom Podcast.

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Don’t Tell Mom about our podcast lest she become ashamed she raised people who thought it was a good idea to talk with their mouths full.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

So many podcasts with similar ish names when I searched for it! I could get past the crybabies and the mouth sounds so I was a listener for all of maybe 20 secs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

This thread will be relevant for 6 months, tops. No way their podcast will last longer than that.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I tried to listen while doing the dishes last night. Honestly, it was pretty boring, and I really don't remember anything they were talking about. They need to prepare better if they want to keep people coming back or subscribing.

Unless they find something interesting to talk about, I give this podcast two months TOPS.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Did anyone else think Cullen looked stoned during the podcast?

Babygag

Unread post by Babygag »

lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Thoughts on the latest podcast?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unless Brittany comes out with the full story, unaltered, without trying to make light of her dealing drugs through the mail and going to jail, I will never listen to one of their podcasts.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sounds like Cullen and Brittany were both TERRIBLE kids. I don't think they should be podcasting about this illegal shit they did as teens. Cullen really pulled the fire alarm at school at least once a year and wasn't expelled?

Makes GrandBerry look like a shitty mom.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I know their podcast is don’t tell mom, and if they were just a podcast it would not bother me, but they advertise on Cullen and Katie. If they have a younger audience, the audience will listen. Glorifying Class A offenses is not a good idea. That is why I would like to see Brittany come clean and say she was wrong and she had to go to prison. Cullen laughed at his punishment.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:I know their podcast is don’t tell mom, and if they were just a podcast it would not bother me, but they advertise on Cullen and Katie. If they have a younger audience, the audience will listen. Glorifying Class A offenses is not a good idea. That is why I would like to see Brittany come clean and say she was wrong and she had to go to prison. Cullen laughed at his punishment.
Yes, the way they BOTH seem to brag and laugh about what Cullen did in high school — which supposedly caused a teacher to have a broken leg or arm — is DISGUSTING!! They have NO respect.

Now it's quite obvious why Cullen didn't go to college...he was a bad kid, bad student and totally irresponsible. I really think Katie made a mistake marrying him. I'm sure she thought he was funny when she was 18, but he's obviously never grown up from his "best days," which were high school. Now it also makes sense why he couldn't keep a job.

This podcast is making Cullen look like a loser who misses high school. :| :| :|

I don't think Brittany will ever be honest about her jail time.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Since they seem to enjoy talking about stupid shit they did, I wonder why Cullen didn’t bring up his actual arrest for drinking underage when he was 19-20?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just listened to the most recent podcast with Grandberry as the guest. Man, Cullen and Brittany are both terrible people. So, Brittany "feel asleep" while driving and wrecked the car—she crashed into a TREE and a mailbox—and begged people/witnesses to NOT call police and then drove off??? WTF....? That's called hit and run!!!!! I'm guessing she was DRUNK.

Cullen is also no saint. Stealing his grandmother's car all the time and completely ruining a tire and never being honest about to doing it.

WHAT ASSHOLES. Honestly, this podcast and their confessions really make me think less of Cullen. Cullen used to seem like a fun, family guy, but these podcasts are making him seem like a total different and unlikable person. One who gets away with criminal activity and just laughs it off. I certainly don't think this podcast was a smart idea.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:I just listened to the most recent podcast with Grandberry as the guest. Man, Cullen and Brittany are both terrible people. So, Brittany "feel asleep" while driving and wrecked the car—she crashed into a TREE and a mailbox—and begged people/witnesses to NOT call police and then drove off??? WTF....? That's called hit and run!!!!! I'm guessing she was DRUNK.

Cullen is also no saint. Stealing his grandmother's car all the time and completely ruining a tire and never being honest about to doing it.

WHAT ASSHOLES. Honestly, this podcast and their confessions really make me think less of Cullen. Cullen used to seem like a fun, family guy, but these podcasts are making him seem like a total different and unlikable person. One who gets away with criminal activity and just laughs it off. I certainly don't think this podcast was a smart idea.
I’ve not listened to any of the podcasts, but none of that surprises me. He’s always come off as an overgrown frat boy who thinks he’s above the law. There’s probably things in his past that are really bad that he won’t ever share on the podcast.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Now it makes sense why Brittany ended up in prison. She, like Cullen, got used to getting away with all their illegal antics...but then she finally got caught.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:Now it makes sense why Brittany ended up in prison. She, like Cullen, got used to getting away with all their illegal antics...but then she finally got caught.
Doesn't surprise me at all that they acted out illegally as teens. Cullen still acts as though the rules don't apply-- which is a common affliction among vloggers. What surprises me is that Grandberry seems so normal. How did she manage to raise people with such poor moral compasses? And I don't think we can blame it on her being a single mom. I was a single mom, and both my kids are good people with integrity and excellent work ethics. I know plenty of other single moms who have raised good people. I just don't get it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I haven't watched or listened to any of the podcasts, but they seem like something i should listen too :lol:
My husband was hell on wheels as a teen/young adult. Underage drinking, dabbling in drugs, vandalized some property, pulled some pranks on local cops (he was a ballsy one) he has a lot of stories about things my kids don't need to hear until they are adults. He is still a prankster who loves a good joke and smoke some weed (just being honest here) but he's also a hands on, loving father and a hard worker who owns and runs his own business and is well known and liked in our community. I've often said that Cullen reminds me a lot of my husband, and reading here only solidifies that. Sounds like they were two peas in a pod back in the day. Granted my husband had calmed down considerably when we met and has even more as he's gotten older, but i always loved a bad boy! :lol: I don't think it's fair to judge people for their wasted youth and college antics, but then some of those things probably shouldn't be talked about so that everyone in the entire world could find out about them. Cullen is still immature, but i don't think that makes him a shit person.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:I haven't watched or listened to any of the podcasts, but they seem like something i should listen too :lol:
My husband was hell on wheels as a teen/young adult. Underage drinking, dabbling in drugs, vandalized some property, pulled some pranks on local cops (he was a ballsy one) he has a lot of stories about things my kids don't need to hear until they are adults. He is still a prankster who loves a good joke and smoke some weed (just being honest here) but he's also a hands on, loving father and a hard worker who owns and runs his own business and is well known and liked in our community. I've often said that Cullen reminds me a lot of my husband, and reading here only solidifies that. Sounds like they were two peas in a pod back in the day. Granted my husband had calmed down considerably when we met and has even more as he's gotten older, but i always loved a bad boy! :lol: I don't think it's fair to judge people for their wasted youth and college antics, but then some of those things probably shouldn't be talked about so that everyone in the entire world could find out about them. Cullen is still immature, but i don't think that makes him a shit person.
Cullen is still an immature and entitled asshole though. Mocking others publicly and filming it while behaving no better himself behind the scenes is the reason why I THINK he’s a shit person.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:I haven't watched or listened to any of the podcasts, but they seem like something i should listen too :lol:
Cullen is still an immature and entitled asshole though. Mocking others publicly and filming it while behaving no better himself behind the scenes is the reason why I THINK he’s a shit person.

I don't think he's perfect or mature, but i also can't judge him for his youthful mistakes.

Also, i still don't think Britney owes us any explanation that she isn't ok with sharing. If she wants to talk about her time in jail then i would love to hear it, but i do not at all think she needs to or should talk about anything that she's not comfortable to share. It's her story to tell on her own terms.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”