Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Unread post by Catface2 »

Someone posted that Katie has the weirdest upper lip thing when she smiles...I’ve been watching and comparing her to her parents and Sister..Katie has really noupper lip to speak of. Her Dad is the same way.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Catface2 wrote:Someone posted that Katie has the weirdest upper lip thing when she smiles...I’ve been watching and comparing her to her parents and Sister..Katie has really noupper lip to speak of. Her Dad is the same way.
Ive noticed that too. I think it's all genetic, i don't think it has anything to do with the way she chooses to smile. None if them have really full lips.
whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

So the vlog is titled "huge toy donation" yet during the vlog Katie says multiple times none of the toys taken out of the playroom are being donated, just put away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Did anyone think of when Emily Gilmore when she was lost Richard and used Marie Kundos book to declutter since c&k are using her book? Just me? Ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Baconsgirl wrote:Did anyone think of when Emily Gilmore when she was lost Richard and used Marie Kundos book to declutter since c&k are using her book? Just me? Ok.

Not just you. And I completely appreciate the reference Image

whatthepho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by whatthepho »

Also didn't need the footage of Gaines shouting at Brooks. We get it, she's the perfect princess and he's a terror. I feel so bad for the little guy.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whatthepho wrote:Also didn't need the footage of Gaines shouting at Brooks. We get it, she's the perfect princess and he's a terror. I feel so bad for the little guy.

Dude, i was coming here to just talk about that whole clip. It wasn't cute and i don't know why they would leave it in there AND edit it to where it looked like that was all she was doing. Katie giving Brooks rules (putting the doll on the rug and telling him not to get on the rug) and allowing Gaines to "win" in that situation was not helping her overall attitude. Although, on the flip side, it really could be that Brooks aggravates the piss out of Gaines and setting rules like that is necessary...but even is that is the case and he needs boundaries, gaines should NOT be allowed to speak to her brother the way that she does. Kids are kids and they yell and fight sometimes, but with her it seems like she screams at him more than she doesn't. They hardly ever show the kids playing nicely together on the vlogs, but repeatedly show her being a snot towards him.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

If I had yelled at my little brother the way that Gaines yells at Brooks my mother would have reamed me a new one. None of us acted that way toward one another our parents wouldn't have allowed it. Though my oldest daughter tries it with her younger brother I NEVER let her get away with it like Cullen and Katie let Gaines get away with it. I'm sorry her behavior is not cute she comes across as a spoiled little brat who has to be the center of attention at all times. I actually feel sorry for her it's not her fault it's her parents fault. She is such an adorable little girl, but they are ruining her by letting her get away with such abhorrent behavior! Brooks is not a bad child he's just a typical two-year-old and I absolutely hate the way he is treated. I know the treatment of Brooks is the main reason I unsubscribed from their channel and I'm sure I'm not the only one who has unsubscribed for that reason.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Look at what popped up on my Facebook. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 2be0b7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is Cullen 12? He was drawing on Katie's face with a marker. And the last thing she says in the clip is, "It's not open, right?" So she didn't realize he was actually drawing on her? No wonder Gaines treats Brooks badly. Nobody treats each other with respect in that house.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

lmmomSD wrote:Is Cullen 12? He was drawing on Katie's face with a marker. And the last thing she says in the clip is, "It's not open, right?" So she didn't realize he was actually drawing on her? No wonder Gaines treats Brooks badly. Nobody treats each other with respect in that house.

Looks like they were with friends too...I’d beat the shit outta him. She’s already self conscious and he had to do that...omg what a jerk. At the very least he’d have blue balls for a very long time
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Only 50 more posts/1 page left until new thread folks. Head over to the Thread Title page to leave your suggestions, the one with the most likes will be picked:
viewtopic.php?f=233&t=9067
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Gaines is touching the sleeping bag of Elf. Life goes on.
Following Gaines, Brooks is touching the sleeping bag of Elf. Katie: No no, don't touch, don't touch!
That kid is constantly hearing: no, no. It's too much.
Gaines is getting too many compliments. According to Katie Gaines was so good for keeping Elf a secret, while in reality she was afraid to leave her room. It's one thing to give your child a compliment when it's appropriate, but this is too much. It's happened a couple of times, on camera, it's not the first time.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lovingthisforum wrote:Gaines is touching the sleeping bag of Elf. Life goes on.
Following Gaines, Brooks is touching the sleeping bag of Elf. Katie: No no, don't touch, don't touch!
Gaines is getting too many compliments. According to Katie Gaines was so good for keeping Elf a secret, while in reality she was afraid to leave her room. It's one thing to give your child a compliment when it's appropriate, but this is too much. It's happened a couple of times, on camera, it's not the first time.
I must've missed something, why is she too afraid to leave her room?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Of course Gaines got a full blown tree in her bathroom and Brooks had some lights thrown up on his bathroom lights.

Katie couldn’t even go to the dollar spot at Target and get a $3 tree for Brooks’ bathroom.

The favoritism continues.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

captainoflife wrote:Of course Gaines got a full blown tree in her bathroom and Brooks had some lights thrown up on his bathroom lights.

Katie couldn’t even go to the dollar spot at Target and get a $3 tree for Brooks’ bathroom.

Don't they share a bathroom? Like a Jack and Jill bath? I could be totally wrong, but i thought they did. I don't feel like it's a good idea to put a tree in the bathroom period....
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Scar2016 wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:Gaines is touching the sleeping bag of Elf. Life goes on.
I must've missed something, why is she too afraid to leave her room?
Lol. We saw on the house cam she was leaving her room but was looking in the door opening what was in the hallway. The way she went back and forth and hesitated to go into the hallway and finally decided not to go, gave me the impression she was afraid to go into the hallway where it was dark and she couldn't clearly see what was there. She went back into her room, was clear and awake, walking in her room, walking to the bathroom back and forth, standing on her bed, lol, then finally decided to go and try again to go outside her room. Then in the door opening she was hesitating again and went back into her room. So I may have misunderstood and this may have been all "so good" for not telling the secret but I don't believe 1 jota of it.
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

Playsinrain wrote:
captainoflife wrote:Of course Gaines got a full blown tree in her bathroom and Brooks had some lights thrown up on his bathroom lights.

Don't they share a bathroom? Like a Jack and Jill bath? I could be totally wrong, but i thought they did. I don't feel like it's a good idea to put a tree in the bathroom period....
they could of put in on the stairs landing area that why both could of seen it then lights in both bathrooms if they really needed too
or even in one of the playrooms

but then I don't understand the US and the need for bathrooms in every bedroom
In Australia your lucky to have an ensuite in the master then a family bathroom (sink, bath shower) everyone else shares and maybe a power room or 2 (toilet/sink) some of the newer more expensive houses $800,000K+ may have more bathrooms but most "normal" houses don't (this is our 1st house with 2 bathrooms in it)
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

That’s definitely not everywhere in the US and probably way more common in typical suburban neighborhoods that are upper middle class. I’ve never lived in a house in childhood or adulthood with even a master bathroom. Most houses of average sized families (3-5 people) that I’ve known have 1-2.5 baths. Even three bathrooms is a stretch unless there’s 5+ bedrooms and I can’t think of anyone I’ve known personally with that kind of house, even larger families with 4-6 kids. My mom’s house is 3 bedroom 1 bath, and two bedrooms are upstairs with the bathroom downstairs on the opposite end of the room. Big nuisance waking up in the middle of the night to pee lol.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Never in my life lived in a house with more than 2.5 baths, and I have lived all over the US. Military.
What was really fun was 4 of us living in a house with 1...Sticker shock moving from Virginia to the San Francisco Bay Area.
Lol-- it's bad when the number of bathrooms in different areas is more interesting than the vlogs.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”