• Advertisement

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Re: Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part

Postby Em1899 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:43 pm

sataninwonderland wrote:Wtf happened to Cullen's editing? I took a couple months off from watching them and I'd like to say I'm surprised that their views suck but I'm not. It's a shame what's happened to their channel. I used to love Cullen's editing and now I can't stand to watch an entire video without skipping most of it.

Their views were shit for years
Are the ones that never watch anymore too lazy to click or press unsub button
i recently unsubed from over 300 channels i no longer even looked at
Em1899
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:51 pm

sataninwonderland wrote:Wtf happened to Cullen's editing? I took a couple months off from watching them and I'd like to say I'm surprised that their views suck but I'm not. It's a shame what's happened to their channel. I used to love Cullen's editing and now I can't stand to watch an entire video without skipping most of it.

I don’t think Cullen cares anymore because the extra effort never really paid off anyway.

It is speculated that he has a problem of some sort though. Drugs, alcohol, mental illness, etc. Watching the podcast video and his IG stories definitely make me think substance abuse of some sort. In his story with Gaines from yesterday he looked rough and I assumed it was early morning.... it was mid to late afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Em1899 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:59 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:

I don’t think Cullen cares anymore because the extra effort never really paid off anyway.

It is speculated that he has a problem of some sort though. Drugs, alcohol, mental illness, etc. Watching the podcast video and his IG stories definitely make me think substance abuse of some sort. In his story with Gaines from yesterday he looked rough and I assumed it was early morning.... it was mid to late afternoon

Why would he, people are barely watching them
Em1899
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:15 pm

I don't care if mukbang videos are all the rage. Seeing C&K in the thumbnail stuffing their faces doesn't inspire me to watch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Cullen & Katie: Breaking The Rules, Above The Law | Part 20

Postby Baconsgirl » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Em1899 wrote:

Their views were shit for years
Are the ones that never watch anymore too lazy to click or press unsub button
i recently unsubed from over 300 channels i no longer even looked at
I Unsubbed today. When they get their shit together then maybe I’ll reconsider l

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:38 pm

Cullen was so stoned in this video. I don’t get it. How can anyone not see this?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby askeptichere » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:11 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180805/95f825e97a2eba764fa081bd0554f6a6.png[/img]
So they admit he was high. Though the Lynyrd Skynyrd song was talking about heroin, not weed.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby rdt1004 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Did they eat all that food by themselves? He made 4 burgers, I’m sure they only ate 1 each and maybe saved the other 2, but to have fries and pasta salad as sides? No surprise they didn’t have vegetables, they were complaining about the minimal amount of freeze dried vegetables in their box pasta salad. I don’t understand how people who don’t eat vegetables insides aren’t hurting.

rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Cullen uploaded an instastory of them wandering around the golf course (of course), and Gaines is just a little speck in the distance. So if someone who paid their club dues and got a tee time is out golfing, they could hit Gaines with a golf ball because they're not expecting a preschooler to be running around basically by herself on the golf course on a Sunday afternoon. But hey-- "ER Trip! Hit By a Golf Ball!" makes for a great vlog title. And who cares about anyone else, or the rules? The golf course is there for _them_ to enjoy.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby lovingthisforum » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:55 am

Playsinrain wrote:
lovingthisforum wrote:
japaluvr wrote:I also want to point out that some parents believe praising a child for doing chores or something they're expected to do leads the child to believe they deserve praise/reward every time, which is not a good representation. Their recent video, we see Gaines asking for 4 treats because she cleaned 4 items. Katie's response was "adults work for money, so they can rewards for cleaning". That's their opinion and I don't necessarily agree with that and not how I was brought up. I can't imagine giving my child a reward every time they did something they were expected to, but that's just me.

I agree. On the other hand Katie should know one would think there is external and internal rewarding, the former not being good for character development, if applied inappropriately/too much etc. What you mean I guess, and how I was raised as well, is that it's already an internal reward to have helped cleaning f.i., and enjoying things are clean. Or with good grades, the good grades are the rewards in itself as is the fact you are feeling happy and proud for having good grades. If kids don't learn internal rewarding they don't learn to motivate themselves later in life, like in case things don't go as smoothly and perseverance is needed. It's more than meets the eye and than just being spoiled. And it doesn't mean that external rewarding is never applied.

Also Katie was very wrong actually now that I'm thinking about it, to compare it with a job, because Gaines is too young to have small house/cleaning duties and it's still just playing, and getting attention.

@askeptics In reply to my reply you say you don't care and dismiss my reply as if you couldn't care less. Yet in your next reply right behind, you show to care exactly the same way like I do...

The on;y thing i disagree with in this is when you say Gaines is to young to have simple house cleaning chores... not at all. She's plenty old enough and mature enough to do small tasks like dusting, picking up after herself, helping load and unload the dishes, giving the pets food and water. There are a ton of chores that she is old enough to do on her own or with minimal help.

I agree, but I mean she is too young for it to be sort of obligatory and as part of your responsibility in the household. I cleaned toilets, the kitchen, vacuum cleaned large parts of the house etc as an older kid, without getting rewarded with presents. At Gaines' age it's just a game (and in her case being favored over Brooks, because did you seem Brooks on his own in the playing room, one time asking for attention and Katie ignoring him because she was so busy with praising Gaines?) and I don't think she needs an external reward for that. My little niece who is a half year younger than Gaines (speaks better than Gaines and is bilingual, has a cuter voice, how sad must it be to have never had a cute kids voice with that nasal speech of Gaines?) always cleans with us, she loves it lol, she even has a play vacuum cleaner my mother bought for her haha. But do you think we are rewarding her externally and materialistically every time she cleans? No. We're just playing and laughing to her and rewarding her with words. She gets love for it and confirmation or whatever. And it was just a fun time and I guess she feels good about herself and satisfied afterwards. My point was that Katie is ridiculous (<--- I now add), in rewarding first on character, instead of behavior (already exaggerated enough in my opinion), and then extra with external rewards on top of that. While Brooks is getting: nothing. Nor attention. Gaines sees and records this. Which deeply influences their sibling relationship. She has proven from all angles to be spoiled enough as it is, which equals ugly character in the future. And it is Katie's fault. In my view this whole rewarding thing was a newly found excuse to express her adoration and favoritism for Gaines. I can't believe my opinion about Katie has changed so much.
lovingthisforum
Informer

Postby beautynoob » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:49 am

Yup, Lots of dieting going on In that house!

beautynoob
Talker

Postby Em1899 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 am

no vlog yesterday
Em1899
Amateur

Postby Ducklings4 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:50 am

Em1899 wrote:no vlog yesterday

They’re still in their food coma.

Ducklings4
True Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 am

Looks like they are at the beach, must have been on the road
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby janica » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:47 am

I try to watch their vlogs because I love baby Brooks, but I just can't watch a vlog without getting irritated by Gaines. Dang, ze is very annoying and always jealous of Brooks. Very rude at times too. She needs some good parenting.
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
janica
Talker

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:45 am

Playsinrain wrote:

Looks like they are at the beach, must have been on the road
Oh boy. More videos of them getting sunburns and sleeping off hangovers on the beach. And no shade for the kids, and being defensive about the amount of time they spend in the sun despite their history of skin cancer.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Catface2 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:57 am

rdt1004 wrote:Did they eat all that food by themselves? He made 4 burgers, I’m sure they only ate 1 each and maybe saved the other 2, but to have fries and pasta salad as sides? No surprise they didn’t have vegetables, they were complaining about the minimal amount of freeze dried vegetables in their box pasta salad. I don’t understand how people who don’t eat vegetables insides aren’t hurting.
Double starch for two sides...barf!

Catface2
Amateur

Postby askeptichere » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:50 pm

The Bumps are at the beach with them. Or at least Bryan is.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:55 pm

askeptichere wrote:The Bumps are at the beach with them. Or at least Bryan is.

So maybe Cullen begged Jared and Bryan to do another DBEJCK Vacay. They're the only ones who _need_ the bump in views. DB is making money hand over fist with their stupid skits, and although E &J's views are lower than they were, they still aren't hurting. Weird for this to be the DB 10th anniversary trip, unless they are going on somewhere after.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby japaluvr » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:58 pm

Ugh. DBs, Really? I mean...... really? -facepalm-
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
japaluvr
Informer

Postby onbreak » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:54 pm

So much screaming ahead

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Why does Cullen think it's great to rile his kids up before bed? He posted yet another instastory of them playing hop on pop and captioned it "bedtime".
Yeah, Katie hang on to that PhD in child development. I guess things have changed, and the recommendation that you do calm activities (like reading) before bedtime have become outmoded.
I swear, she is one of the very last people I would go to for child rearing advice.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Punkincookie » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:07 pm

askeptichere wrote:The Bumps are at the beach with them. Or at least Bryan is.

Was this in a vlog or IG?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
Punkincookie
Talker

Postby Baconsgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:57 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180808/ff68ca8205417871251bf8c7e3fcd009.png[/img] oh lord we have to deal with the shipping again?! That was so annoying with the continuous shipping last time.
Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:37 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180808/ff68ca8205417871251bf8c7e3fcd009.png[/img] oh lord we have to deal with the shipping again?! That was so annoying with the continuous shipping last time.
Baconsgirl
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Cullen and Katie