Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by GigglyMint »

Littlemama wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:43 am I bet Grandoc and Grandolly is paying for this "private preschool".
They go to a church program and those are very cheap in the area. For both kids they likely aren’t spending more than $300-400 for the whole month.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Instastory of Brooks sitting on Cullen just hitting him-- am I the only one who had a problem with that? Yeah, it was just "play hitting" but laughing and filming it was not ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

lmmomSD wrote:Instastory of Brooks sitting on Cullen just hitting him-- am I the only one who had a problem with that? Yeah, it was just "play hitting" but laughing and filming it was not ok.

Didn't Katie complain a while back about Brooks being violent and rough with other kids? Poor kid is a product of his environment and all of his "issues" are because of their terrible parenting choices. All of these kids who are exploited on the internet so their parents can make a living are going to be so screwed up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Exactly. What is going to happen when Brooks pees on the wall at school? It's gotta be so confusing for these kids when a behavior is ok (even encouraged) sometimes but not ok when the camera isn't rolling.

amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Kinda interesting. Kinda looks like according to Kelley’s instastories that they’re at the beach. Don’t Cullen and Katie normally go there for Memorial Day? Something definitely has to be up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

amf2224 wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:19 pm Kinda interesting. Kinda looks like according to Kelley’s instastories that they’re at the beach. Don’t Cullen and Katie normally go there for Memorial Day? Something definitely has to be up.

I came here to say the same thing. They always go to the beach with the rest of the family.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Gaines is only advanced bc they took the time to focus on her when she was younger. Brooks isn’t as advanced as gaines bc they spend all of their time ignoring him. If they’d spend as much positive time w him as they do complaining about him they they’d see a difference. It makes me wonder if Katie’s parents were constantly comparing Katie and Kelly when they were kids. It’s just strange how she has a degree in child psychology, but does everything thing she shouldn’t do when it comes to parenting.

Littlemama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlemama »

Wonder if Kelley asked Katie not to go to the beach? I think cullen and katie and the kids got on everyone's nerves during spring break.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Maybe they don’t have a powerful enough car to pull their stupid golf cart and trailer anymore. Or....they straight up we’re too broke to go this time and Grandolly is done footing the bill.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Catface2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 11:41 am Maybe they don’t have a powerful enough car to pull their stupid golf cart and trailer anymore. Or....they straight up we’re too broke to go this time and Grandolly is done footing the bill.
I think its more likely that they were asked/it was suggested that they not go. The trip itself is extremely cheap, I don't imagine Katie or Kelly are expected to pay rent to their parents for the beach house, if they chip in for groceries it wouldn't be more then what they spend at home anyways so all it really costs them to go to the beach is fuel.
Katie's SUV would be enough to pull a golf cart and trailer, and even if it wasn't Jay and Kelly still have a suburban and Im sure would have been more then willing (in the past) to pull it down for the family to use.

I really think some major sh*t went down right before Cullen admitted to having an addiction, and the closest story we will ever hear is that first one Cullen told talking about it being both he and Katie. Part of me wonders if Jay and Kellys kids didn't get put in a dangerous situation because of their drinking (maybe a drinking and driving while babysitting thing?) or maybe they've borrowed money from Jay and Kelly without them knowing it was going to fuel an addiction. Who knows? But I just don't think Jay and Kelly would cut them out so drastically just because they opened up about having some issues, Jay defends drunk drivers for a living after all, and Kelly and Katie always seemed to be quite close, I definitely think something BAD happened.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”