Cullen's addiction

Groovynik
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cullen's addiction

Unread post by Groovynik »

Cullen's new video says he hasn't seen the wife and kids in three days ..did she leave him?!!
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Cullen's addiction

Unread post by thewordalive »

What's his addiction? I don't watch them but I want to know the tea since everyone thought that C&K were a sweet southern family.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Groovynik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Groovynik »

I guess booze and drugs he mentions AA and NA
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Groovynik wrote:Cullen's new video says he hasn't seen the wife and kids in three days ..did she leave him?!!
It's more likely that he's been the one out of the home.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

I'm trying to listen to this podcast (which is painful) and he says around the 31 min mark that it's *not* alcohol. I haven't watched in a while, but when I think back to that crazy vlog about the fish tank when he was first acting crazy.. it seemed like cocaine.. he was bouncing off the walls. That's not from pills. They keep talking about alcohol, but then he says it's not alcohol.
He talks about how he's "addicted" to energy drinks, and addicted to having an "energy boost" (again points to cocaine).
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:I'm trying to listen to this podcast (which is painful) and he says around the 31 min mark that it's *not* alcohol. I haven't watched in a while, but when I think back to that crazy vlog about the fish tank when he was first acting crazy.. it seemed like cocaine.. he was bouncing off the walls. That's not from pills. They keep talking about alcohol, but then he says it's not alcohol.
He talks about how he's "addicted" to energy drinks, and addicted to having an "energy boost" (again points to cocaine).
I could hardly listen. I would think maybe ADHD meds over cocaine but maybe I’m naive. Like Adderall or Ritalin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

kaylnoel wrote:
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:I'm trying to listen to this podcast (which is painful) and he says around the 31 min mark that it's *not* alcohol. I haven't watched in a while, but when I think back to that crazy vlog about the fish tank when he was first acting crazy.. it seemed like cocaine.. he was bouncing off the walls. That's not from pills. They keep talking about alcohol, but then he says it's not alcohol.
I could hardly listen. I would think maybe ADHD meds over cocaine but maybe I’m naive. Like Adderall or Ritalin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I suggested the same in the main thread.

He’s on ADHD meds already. He mentioned it when he was in the hospital for his face thing.

If you abuse ADHD meds, it’s basically like being on cocaine.
:roll:
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Theirmom wrote:
I suggested the same in the main thread.

He’s on ADHD meds already. He mentioned it when he was in the hospital for his face thing.

If you abuse ADHD meds, it’s basically like being on cocaine.
If he’s already mentioned taking them when in the hospital, I’d bet money that it’s something in this category. They make ones that are harder/impossible to abuse now but honestly, you take something like that when you don’t need it and you’re going to feel high. Extended release capsule or not. If he has an addictive nature... it’s just a recipe for disaster. And he may have found a doctor willing to prescribe large amounts of plain old Adderall or Ritalin for him. It’s relatively easy to do.

My best friend from high school ended up in a coma from abusing Adderall XR. She survived but is a totally different person. It’s scary. I’m glad Cullen is ready to do something about it and getting help. NA has done so much good for so many people, when they’re ready.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I’m proud of him for admitting he’s an addict. I couldn’t watch with volume on since I was working but did watch some with the CC turned on. I just hope he gets all the help he desperately needs and gets better.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Any idea what vlog you are referencing? I’ve been looking for it for two days and can’t find it. I remember head acting super crazy and Katie screamed at him when he tried to chug an energy drink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:

Any idea what vlog you are referencing? I’ve been looking for it for two days and can’t find it. I remember head acting super crazy and Katie screamed at him when he tried to chug an energy drink.

I found it! It’s “Family Vlogger Calls our Jake Paul, Logan Paul” watching it now. So cringey!

sbatcher4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbatcher4 »

oh my gosh. it’s sad how obvious it is that he was on something in the vlog

favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Woah - I just watched their empty house tour video from a few years ago and Cullen is 100% on cocaine. Around the three minute mark he is actually gurning. He continues to do it throughout the video. You can also tell with the clipped way he's speaking. How do they think that people don't notice this? You'd have to have been around cocaine users to notice but still, it's mad.
BLANKOTA
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BLANKOTA »

I want to know the tea since everyone thought that C&K were a sweet southern family.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I don't know what you are asking. Can you explain?
irishmiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by irishmiss »

Just been catching up on some old C&K vlogs and current ones too and trying to piece together what we know. Can anyone remember when they say the addiction started and all of that info? Also have they addressed it at all since Jan 2019? I find it hard to believe that the problem went away just like that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

irishmiss wrote:Just been catching up on some old C&K vlogs and current ones too and trying to piece together what we know. Can anyone remember when they say the addiction started and all of that info? Also have they addressed it at all since Jan 2019? I find it hard to believe that the problem went away just like that.
It didn't "go away". He is still drinking, but apparently "that's not a problem" (sure, Jan). They never said what he was addicted to really. He started to discuss it, then Katie had him backpedal HARD.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”