C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Pretty happy that they’re putting Brooks in Taekwondo (because despite the title, it’s not karate, they are different things.) It’ll be a great output for energy and also great for behavior. I got a black belt in Taekwondo in eighth grade through ATA (stand for American Taekwondo Association) a million years ago. Not sure if they still do but when I was with them, they gave strips on your belt for forms/mastered moves but also for respect and household things. Only when you got a certain number of stripes could you test for the next belt. I also used to get a list of basics “chores” (teethbrushing, cleaning room, helping out etc) and if we got so many checks on our list, we would get plastic poker chips and stars to sew onto our uniform. Then you fill up the “victory” patch, you get a higher rank one. https://images.app.goo.gl/YXaDx3Vm8B1HAtRi7

Basically they’re really great at rewarding behavior and skills and I think that’s what Brooks really needs. Since Katie doesn’t seem to be very good at noticing the good things he does and only comments on his crazy behavior. But I hope Cullen doesn’t use it as an excuse to play fight with him more, because they’re pretty clear that what you learn in class should not be used outside.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Go and suggest thread titles for the new thread and the one with the most votes I'll have that as the new thread tomorrow morning.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Will Cullen and Katie go to Tuscaloosa and sit in the box for the home games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
woahnow
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by woahnow »

Ducklings4 wrote:Will Cullen and Katie go to Tuscaloosa and sit in the box for the home games?

I came here to say this. I will be intrested to see if they go. That will tell if its dolly and doc or Kelley that the problem is with

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

I strongly disagree Katie put him on Karate (like she calls it, to leave the affect of her handling in tact). And Katie is a mean bitch. Last vlog was the first time that I'm starting to hate or really dislike her. I'm deliberately not mentioning something she did to not give her any effect, for she now 100,000 % sure reads here. Which is so dumb also because she hypocritically said she abandoned any so-called negativity in her life (by deleting and blocking people). And I'm too tired right now to go further into poor Brooks.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

They are so into gender specific activities, Katie mentioned Brooks was starting soccer as well as karate and said now Gaines wants to do soccer too. Katie kind of acted like it was crazy that princess Gaines could play soccer which is a very gender neutral sport? I think part of the reason they quit gymnastics for Brooks was because that is a girl sport to them. Which is hysterical because Brooks is better at somersaults than Gaines.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Boymomma123 wrote:They are so into gender specific activities, Katie mentioned Brooks was starting soccer as well as karate and said now Gaines wants to do soccer too. Katie kind of acted like it was crazy that princess Gaines could play soccer which is a very gender neutral sport? I think part of the reason they quit gymnastics for Brooks was because that is a girl sport to them. Which is hysterical because Brooks is better at somersaults than Gaines.

That’s crazy soccer would be so good for Gaines. If she wants to try it why not? I signed my boys up for soccer and I’m actually thinking of signing my youngest up for gymnastics because of how active he is and he’s always trying to do handstands and tumbles. Brooks would absolutely love gymnastics I can’t believe they quit taking him. Cullen was a cheerleader, I don’t understand why they have these gender roles for their kids.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:They are so into gender specific activities, Katie mentioned Brooks was starting soccer as well as karate and said now Gaines wants to do soccer too. Katie kind of acted like it was crazy that princess Gaines could play soccer which is a very gender neutral sport? I think part of the reason they quit gymnastics for Brooks was because that is a girl sport to them. Which is hysterical because Brooks is better at somersaults than Gaines.

That’s crazy soccer would be so good for Gaines. If she wants to try it why not? I signed my boys up for soccer and I’m actually thinking of signing my youngest up for gymnastics because of how active he is and he’s always trying to do handstands and tumbles. Brooks would absolutely love gymnastics I can’t believe they quit taking him. Cullen was a cheerleader, I don’t understand why they have these gender roles for their kids.

I hope they put her in soccer, it really would be good for her to be on a team and learn to work with other kids. Katie just seemed like it was weird of her to ask, but that is probably because Katie would never want to do soccer and her and Gaines are soooooo similar. As a parent my goal for sports is to put my kids in whatever they ask and allow them to try a bunch before they find a good fit. Katie just wants what she wants and it really bothers me.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... are_type=t

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”