Littlemama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: For Views & Money, You're Still My Honey | Part 22

Unread post by Littlemama »

woahnow wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm
Littlemama wrote:Did anyone else find it odd that they didn't show any of Katie's family in the vlog? I know they were there but it was like C&K didn't have much to say to them. They only showed Cullen's family in the vlog.
That makes me think its Cullen they have a problem with. He was the one doing most of the blogging. Were Doc and Dolly there?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yes they were. I saw them in some pics on instagram and I think Kelly and her kids were there. Jay's brother and wife was there but I didn't see Jay.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:This thumbnail is sad, I haven’t watched the video yet, but it’s supposed to be a party for brooks and he’s standing there looking very overwhelmed, ears plugged even and Gaines is front and center smiling away. Maybe brooks enjoyed his party, like I said, I haven’t watched, but they couldn’t take a better thumbnail for the boy?
Have they had him tested for Autism? Also they need to quit treating Gaines that way. Kindergarten is gonna slap her hard in the face when she realizes she's not the center of attention.
Real Kindergarten, not church Kindergarten.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Katie specifically said brooks didn’t have autism in the podcast they did together. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I don't listen to their podcast ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Littlemama wrote:
woahnow wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:04 pm
Littlemama wrote:Did anyone else find it odd that they didn't show any of Katie's family in the vlog? I know they were there but it was like C&K didn't have much to say to them. They only showed Cullen's family in the vlog.
That makes me think its Cullen they have a problem with. He was the one doing most of the blogging. Were Doc and Dolly there?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yes they were. I saw them in some pics on instagram and I think Kelly and her kids were there. Jay's brother and wife was there but I didn't see Jay.
What day of the week was it? Did Gaines have school that morning then they had the party and then went to another party?

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I think Katies family is upset with Cullen. I noticed Jay stays clear of Cullen when is around. Maybe because he's a lawyer and has his reputation to watch. I was wondering if maybe Cullen was caught with weed or drunk driving and they want to keep their distance from him. Even Bennett seems to stay away from them. He was always doing sports with Cullen, now nothing. Something definitely happened.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Todays drama wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:52 pm I think Katies family is upset with Cullen. I noticed Jay stays clear of Cullen when is around. Maybe because he's a lawyer and has his reputation to watch. I was wondering if maybe Cullen was caught with weed or drunk driving and they want to keep their distance from him. Even Bennett seems to stay away from them. He was always doing sports with Cullen, now nothing. Something definitely happened.
Jay is a DUI lawyer though, so Cullen is literally his target demographic. lol I don't think associating with Cullen would ruin his reputation as a lawyer.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also Jay seemed to party and drink just as much as Cullen did, it doesn't make sense that Jay would suddenly have an issue with Cullen's drinking. I still think it's Katie and Kelly. Jay works late hours and if the party was on a Friday, (bc Gaines had school that day..) it makes sense that he wouldnt be able to be there for an afternoon party. Kelly would be there even if she wasn't speaking to Katie, bc it's Brooks' party and it would be super ridiculous for her not to be there for Brooks'. Personal, but my parents and older sister do not speak. Lot's of issues there, but they haven't spoke in almost 5 years, but my sister is still at my kids parties and functions for my kids, even if she steers clear of our parents.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Todays drama wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:52 pm I think Katies family is upset with Cullen. I noticed Jay stays clear of Cullen when is around. Maybe because he's a lawyer and has his reputation to watch. I was wondering if maybe Cullen was caught with weed or drunk driving and they want to keep their distance from him. Even Bennett seems to stay away from them. He was always doing sports with Cullen, now nothing. Something definitely happened.
When all of the substance issues were first admitted to and the distance between the families noticed someone here (sorry, I cant remember who) speculated that Cullen may have been driving drunk/high with Kelly and Jay's kids in the vehicle. If that was the case I could see why Jay is steering clear, even Bennett (especially if it was him in the car). It would also explain Doc and Dolly keeping their distance but Kelly still feeling obligated to attend her nephews party.
I agree something definitely happened, I don't think Jay (and family) are keeping their distance because Jay is a lawyer, he literally defends drunk drivers daily. The only thing I could see if its related to work at all is if drunk driving hit a little too close to home.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Sooo...it will be interesting to see how sets up Dolly and Doc’s house for Christmas this year. Usually it’s cullen and Jay...with Katie and Kelley working together. We shall see.. ;)
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:04 pm Also Jay seemed to party and drink just as much as Cullen did, it doesn't make sense that Jay would suddenly have an issue with Cullen's drinking. I still think it's Katie and Kelly. Jay works late hours and if the party was on a Friday, (bc Gaines had school that day..) it makes sense that he wouldnt be able to be there for an afternoon party. Kelly would be there even if she wasn't speaking to Katie, bc it's Brooks' party and it would be super ridiculous for her not to be there for Brooks'. Personal, but my parents and older sister do not speak. Lot's of issues there, but they haven't spoke in almost 5 years, but my sister is still at my kids parties and functions for my kids, even if she steers clear of our parents.
I didn't realize he defended DWI's. You are right, Jay could party with the best of them. Words and arguments happen between sisters, but usually kids don't get involved. The kids would go over to play with Brooks and Gaines often and vice versa, watch each others kids for "date nights", but now they stay clear except for family functions. The coming holidays should be interesting. If I had a disagreement with my sister, i know my nieces would still come over as usual. I think its deeper than just a Katie and Kelley argument. And IMO, Cullen is being treated as an outcast.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Playsinrain wrote:Also Jay seemed to party and drink just as much as Cullen did, it doesn't make sense that Jay would suddenly have an issue with Cullen's drinking. I still think it's Katie and Kelly. Jay works late hours and if the party was on a Friday, (bc Gaines had school that day..) it makes sense that he wouldnt be able to be there for an afternoon party. Kelly would be there even if she wasn't speaking to Katie, bc it's Brooks' party and it would be super ridiculous for her not to be there for Brooks'. Personal, but my parents and older sister do not speak. Lot's of issues there, but they haven't spoke in almost 5 years, but my sister is still at my kids parties and functions for my kids, even if she steers clear of our parents.
Ugh my older brother and my parents don’t speak. It’s rough Image just wanted to commiserate with you Image

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Only the kids were at Brooks' party.
GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:31 am Only the kids were at Brooks' party.
Kelley was there.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:31 am Only the kids were at Brooks' party.
Kelley was there, she was standing by Madelyn. Jay's brothers family was there. I thought I heard GrandDolly, but I didn't see her. You could feel the tension through the vlog, it's really sad to see families going through these times. I hope things will be settled before the Holidays.
GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

Todays drama wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:34 am
Kelley was there, she was standing by Madelyn. Jay's brothers family was there. I thought I heard GrandDolly, but I didn't see her. You could feel the tension through the vlog, it's really sad to see families going through these times. I hope things will be settled before the Holidays.
Katie’s parents were there. Hardly any of the party was filmed.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

formerctfxcer wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:42 am
Playsinrain wrote:Also Jay seemed to party and drink just as much as Cullen did, it doesn't make sense that Jay would suddenly have an issue with Cullen's drinking. I still think it's Katie and Kelly. Jay works late hours and if the party was on a Friday, (bc Gaines had school that day..) it makes sense that he wouldnt be able to be there for an afternoon party. Kelly would be there even if she wasn't speaking to Katie, bc it's Brooks' party and it would be super ridiculous for her not to be there for Brooks'. Personal, but my parents and older sister do not speak. Lot's of issues there, but they haven't spoke in almost 5 years, but my sister is still at my kids parties and functions for my kids, even if she steers clear of our parents.
Ugh my older brother and my parents don’t speak. It’s rough Image just wanted to commiserate with you Image

Its awful. our issues are all petty as hell too and makes ME the middle man. I hate it and refuse to talk about either party to the others. Misery loves company!! LOL!!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

GigglyMint wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:54 am
Katie’s parents were there. Hardly any of the party was filmed.
You can say that again, it was a pover party vlog, very minimal. But you were all saying it wasn't Kelly on the pictures on insta, and in the vlog I didn't see Kelly, paid extra attention lol, saw a woman who looked like her who wasn't Jay's SIL, she wasn't standing with Madelyn but was bending at the other side of the table where Madelyn stood, Madelyn had turned around looking at something behind her away from the table. I stopped the video several times to see if it was Kelly but couldn't say.

So watched again, first time watching I thought this was Katie! So yep Kelly was there, glad it's solved!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Todays drama wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:11 pm
I didn't realize he defended DWI's. You are right, Jay could party with the best of them. Words and arguments happen between sisters, but usually kids don't get involved. The kids would go over to play with Brooks and Gaines often and vice versa, watch each others kids for "date nights", but now they stay clear except for family functions. The coming holidays should be interesting. If I had a disagreement with my sister, i know my nieces would still come over as usual. I think its deeper than just a Katie and Kelley argument. And IMO, Cullen is being treated as an outcast.
Aww that's sad for Cullen.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:05 pm [quote="Todays drama" post_id=<a href="tel:1464667">1464667</a> time=<a href="tel:1566335503">1566335503</a> user_id=30911]

Aww that's sad for Cullen.
[/quote]

Wow, is this sarcasm? :(
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Did they not film much of the party because it was all too much for Brooks and he had some meltdowns or because they went to late to get a table for all of the guests. Brooks does not do well in chaos. He has lived his whole life in a chaotic environment. In other words he is the product of the environment that Katie and Cullen have provided him.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Holy cow, if your going to do an ad for a food item with a close up of your kids fingers, you might want to CLEAN her nails first. Gross!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”