Cullen and Katie: Boozing and bamboozling | Part #26

Creative74
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Boozing and bamboozling | Part #26

Unread post by Creative74 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm I was just listening to Cullen's podcast. Sounds like they are serious about moving to the beach for at least a year...but only renting. He said they've already been there three weeks, but might go home next week. I wonder if they are going home because her parents or sister want to use the house???

Also, I'm curious what Brittany looked like before losing 100 pounds from getting lap-band surgery (in Tijuana at age 22 and for $7000). I wonder if selling drugs was how she paid for all the things she did before going to jail. Sucks that she has to have surgery again...but it sounds like it wasn't the smartest idea to get the lap-band in the first place. Surgery doesn't seem the best idea for a food addiction when you are only 22. Seems like Cullen's family members have lots of addiction issues.
I tried to listen to their podcast ONCE and couldn't get through it. Brittany's voice and redneck accent really bother me. So, I don't know anything about her. She got lap-band surgery in Tiajuana?? Wow. Kinda dangerous. Why does she have to have it again? Didn't she just have a baby? Sorry for all of the questions, but I just can't listen to that podcast to find out the answers. LOL
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Creative74 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:03 pm
rosie_dalia wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:56 pm I was just listening to Cullen's podcast. Sounds like they are serious about moving to the beach for at least a year...but only renting. He said they've already been there three weeks, but might go home next week. I wonder if they are going home because her parents or sister want to use the house???

Also, I'm curious what Brittany looked like before losing 100 pounds from getting lap-band surgery (in Tijuana at age 22 and for $7000). I wonder if selling drugs was how she paid for all the things she did before going to jail. Sucks that she has to have surgery again...but it sounds like it wasn't the smartest idea to get the lap-band in the first place. Surgery doesn't seem the best idea for a food addiction when you are only 22. Seems like Cullen's family members have lots of addiction issues.
I tried to listen to their podcast ONCE and couldn't get through it. Brittany's voice and redneck accent really bother me. So, I don't know anything about her. She got lap-band surgery in Tiajuana?? Wow. Kinda dangerous. Why does she have to have it again? Didn't she just have a baby? Sorry for all of the questions, but I just can't listen to that podcast to find out the answers. LOL
Her lap-band slipped out of place so it needs to be removed. She's then getting a stomach "sleeve," which is basically to remove half of her stomach. Yes, she did recently have a baby and she won't be able to pick up the baby while she's recovering. Not sure why she'd do it now. It didn't seem like an emergency. I googled it and the surgery is like $15,000!!!! Cory must be making a lot because I don't think Brittany is working right now, and I don't think insurance covers this type of surgery.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b5fa36.jpg[/IMG]

OMG shut up! Why am I not surprised that Ellie is always one of the first people to “like” her posts? She supposedly follows Dave Ramsey herself, so she absolutely should see how ridiculous Katie’s constant excuses are.

Wanting to have a lifestyle doesn’t mean you deserve it. Dave Ramsey says that “when you’re in debt you shouldn’t see the inside of a restaurant unless you’re working there.” There are no allowances for restaurant visits or vacations. Sorry Katie, but you’re talking out of your ass and I think you know it.

Enjoy your debt journey. It will continue for awhile. My husband and I make sure bough money to afford our home, private school, and every extra curricular our kids could possibly want to do. We have lake property, and a healthy savings for our children’s university education. In other words, we have way more than C&K do, and still live a lifestyle Katie would consider “cute.” Do we go to restaurants weekly? No. Do we worry when the bills come in? Not at all.

Enjoy your delusions Katie. You’re impressing no one. Trust me, anyone with money in your Inter circle is laughing at your obvious desperation and denial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

HelloSweetie wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202008 ... b5fa36.jpg[/IMG]

OMG shut up! Why am I not surprised that Ellie is always one of the first people to “like” her posts? She supposedly follows Dave Ramsey herself, so she absolutely should see how ridiculous Katie’s constant excuses are.

Wanting to have a lifestyle doesn’t mean you deserve it. Dave Ramsey says that “when you’re in debt you shouldn’t see the inside of a restaurant unless you’re working there.” There are no allowances for restaurant visits or vacations. Sorry Katie, but you’re talking out of your ass and I think you know it.

Enjoy your debt journey. It will continue for awhile. My husband and I make sure bough money to afford our home, private school, and every extra curricular our kids could possibly want to do. We have lake property, and a healthy savings for our children’s university education. In other words, we have way more than C&K do, and still live a lifestyle Katie would consider “cute.” Do we go to restaurants weekly? No. Do we worry when the bills come in? Not at all.

Enjoy your delusions Katie. You’re impressing no one. Trust me, anyone with money in your Inter circle is laughing at your obvious desperation and denial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, budgeting in eating out.... a break from cooking..... Image give me a break! Lol, katie you arent fooling anyone! We see through your bullshit!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Katie is cracking me up with that post acting like they are actively paying off debt. I don't even think they are paying their mortgage! "Take a break from cooking" oh my goodness woman boiling noodles and throwing a frozen pizza in the oven is not cooking or stressful. She budgeted to go out yeah right! Next month they will have a video about how over budget they went. Katie is clearly in some real serious denial and Cullen just goes along with it. I can't wait to see her knocked off her high horse and living in a two bedroom apartment after the inevitable house foreclosure .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Took some time to look up some rentals in the general area they vacation in and they are crazy if they think they could afford it! Most of them are $2500 a month and they are what Katie would consider "small homes". She is going to want a 4+bedroom mini mansion! They better stay in Alabama where you get more for your money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

They need to change their entire mindset if they think they can eat at fancy (overpriced) beach town restaurants while in so much debt. I live in a Florida beach town and a dinner for four (including C&K's alcohol drinks, tax, tip) is likely $100+ a night!

Jeez, in my 20s I had student loans and literally ate out maybe lunch with co-workers ONCE a month! Forget about HH, going to bars or dinners!!! Not even fast food! (But I did learn how to become a creative cook! LOL!)

There is no excuse to "splurge" if you are about to lose your house.

Having a budget means sticking to it. They are playing with fire by not making mortgage payments and spending money they don't have. I think Oprah used to say NEVER put a restaurant meal on a credit card (this was a long time ago, so I could be wrong), but that info stuck with me and it makes sense.

They are making this stay at the beach a vacation, but they can't afford a vacation. I won't feel bad when they lose the house. They are a MESS! They used to say they "were" dumb with their money, but they are STILL being dumb with their money.... FFS.

I think they both suffer from mental illness and addiction issues, so spending money is some sort of false therapy—especially for Katie.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies :

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”