Cullen and Katie: Debt who? All our stuff has to be brand new! | Part 28

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Debt who? All our stuff has to be brand new! | Part 28

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Mclindy wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:41 am I think Katie left her work because she wasn't up to it. She's is mentally slow and scattered (perhaps because of mental health conditions, prescribed medication, and alcohol, or the whole cocktail). It sounds like her last job had her on the "monkey see, monkey do" lowest level of work - basically checking boxes so some one senior could make a diagnosis - and she didn't have the intellectual rigour for much more. That's why she can't turn her academic background into anything useful and produce videos with quality content that many people with an interest in developmental or mental health issues would watch and use as a resource. She's always been an academic lightweight, I suspect, and probably got a lot of help as an undergraduate from study groups and private tutors, and barely scraped through her doctoral work. Clearly she's a terrible parent, but perhaps now she's just messing up two kids instead of an office full (though I don't think she'd ever pass supervision to practice at full capacity).
This is so spot on!

I agree, they continue to betray their kids everyday by violating their privacy.

I'm still amazed by the cavalier way they film and upload themselves intoxicated. I imagine when you are in the throes of addiction, you don't realize how abnormal your behavior is. They probably don't realize that your typical 40-year-old parents are not getting sloshed every night on cordless blender margaritas. They were probably feeling great when they filmed this- confident and full of liquid courage. Probably thought everything they were saying was so honest and intelligent. I think the only reason they don't come to their senses and delete the footage once they've sobered up is because their sober window is very small.

I predict another "bombshell" addiction video in a year or two where they "come clean" and commit to reinventing themselves yet again as sober living icons in an attempt to garner some attention and views.

It's becoming more and more obvious to me that a big part of this move was getting away from family and friends who could observe this behavior in-person and call them out on it. Cullen himself admitted originally that his mother confronted him about his drinking. I don't think it's a coincidence that his mother just left after a visit and they are sloshed in the next video. They got tired of holding it together around family members. This way, they only have to monitor their drinking when family comes for short visits every once in a while.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Unless their addiction is 100x worse than what they show, they are not hiding it from their families. Now their families just can't pop over and catch them, but they can definitely see it's still going on.
Do we know if either families set up trusts for their kids? I know they set aside their rent money for a down payment. Families can also set up generation skipping trusts. I hope that is a consideration on more Katie's side than Cullen's. I just feel Berry doesn't have a large estate. I am not even sure if Katie's parents have a large estate either.

I had a class mate who was very much like Katie and Cullen. Did not work, expected everything to be taken care of. Never actually saw her credit card bills, the bank just paid them out of a trust. Well fast forward ten years, she did not pay attention and actually was dipping into the principle instead of only using the income she figured her funds were bottomless. When her parents died everything went to her brothers' kids. With a letter explaining why, her brothers both worked in their family company and were well off. She fought the will, but lost. Not sure what would have happened since she did not have children. My guess was the will provided for that. It was in our local papers. Of course her reckless spending and life choices were laid out for all to see. She sued the bank for not protecting her, and they had copies of all the registered letters and receipts sent to her. So she lost that case. Not sure what she does now. I do know she has none of her parents estate.

I think if that happened to Cullen, he would survive, but Katie and Gaines would dissolve without their instant gratification shopping spree. I am not sure what would happen to Brooks since neither are decent parents for him. Sweet boy with parents trying to pigeon hole him.

Sorry for the long and personal post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
irishmiss
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by irishmiss »

I just watched that vlog and good lord I don't recall ever hearing Katie slur her speech like that before. Like posters have said above it's one thing to record yourself drunk/high but it's another to go back & watch it again and decide "Yep that's fine to post on youtube". You've gotta be in a real bad place if you don't even recognize how bad you are when you watch it back.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it was Madelyns birthday the other day and from what I can see Katie didn't comment on instagram below the birthday posts made by Kelley,Jay & Granddolly and she used to comment on things like that. I wonder have they cut all communication with each other now?

I suspect how this situation will come to a head is that they will post something completely outrageous (not realising it because how f**ked up they are) and end up losing all their sponsors and viewers or a bad situation will happen due to them being drunk/high that results in someone being hurt and/or the kids being taken away from them. It's really sad. Those kids would be better off being raised by Kelley, Dolly & Berry.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just hope they don't kill someone

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

I got about halfway through the rambling mess of the latest YT vid ("I've Got a Secret"). Just watch Katie's facial expressions when Brooks is trying to talk to her about the Easter Bunny at school. She looks so annoyed and uninterested. When is she going to take her son seriously and actually listen to him??
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Creative74 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 am I got about halfway through the rambling mess of the latest YT vid ("I've Got a Secret"). Just watch Katie's facial expressions when Brooks is trying to talk to her about the Easter Bunny at school. She looks so annoyed and uninterested. When is she going to take her son seriously and actually listen to him??

Does Brooks have some type of learning disability? I don't watch their vlogs so maybe it was discussed?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:07 pm
Creative74 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:23 am I got about halfway through the rambling mess of the latest YT vid ("I've Got a Secret"). Just watch Katie's facial expressions when Brooks is trying to talk to her about the Easter Bunny at school. She looks so annoyed and uninterested. When is she going to take her son seriously and actually listen to him??

Does Brooks have some type of learning disability? I don't watch their vlogs so maybe it was discussed?
No he doesn't and there is nothing wrong with him, I am sad that people here start to think there is something wrong with him because of Katie. Even if he would be diagnosed with ADHD in the future, which is frequently misdiagnosed by the way, please lets all remember this, the fact still stands that it is Katie's projection of her own problems a 100% IMO. It is Katie's fantasy.

Even Cullen said that Brooks was smart and Cullen also said that he would rather want to let Brooks grow out of things rather than stigmatizing him and giving him therapy over nothing. Imagine you would get cancer treatment without having cancer, the same principle.

I am livid over the video where Katie anticipated that Brooks would not make it in his school year and have to do it over and on the other hand hinted that she would let him do the year again. I can't, that is literally one of the worst things you could do to your child to underestimate and downplay him, if that is the correct word. It really sounded like that if the teacher would say that Brooks can go to the next year, that Katie would push him to repeat the same year.

Even if Brooks says he is 'ready for the swing now', that is no confirmation he would have a sensory problem Katie is claiming he "definitely" has, but Katie is too dumb and too self-righteous to see that. That boy is way too little and of course he believes he has a problem when this was instilled by her. And who wouldn't feel more relaxed after swinging in a hang-mat??

I HATE that she is treating him as a child with special needs. She is teaching him to "control his body", that poor boy is being suppressed who he really is, having said that now I remember Cullen saying something along those lines. Just let him be energetic. And if he has a lot of energy you should adapt to him in a different way, give him more activities! Care for him, touch him and hold him!

Of course Cullen was complimenting Katie about her diagnostic skills and PhD etc, probably because she has been criticized here. Pe-lease, it was painful for Brooks that she doesn't see the narcissistic bond she has with Gaines as well as narcissistic problematic behavior Gaines has. It's all black and white with Katie. Are they talking in a trouble-context? Then you can put your money on that Katie means Brooks. Katie has ZERO diagnostic skills, or she would have seen Gaines' problematic behavior and attitude.

"ADHD is in our family a lot, so Brooks probably has it too" - Child-Psychologist and Scientist of the Year, Katie.

And she doesn't even mean "probably", that was just polite grammar in her sentence. She is assuming it and already treating him as such. But of course Gaines is an angel child...
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lovingthisforum wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:14 pm
ba1006 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:07 pm

No he doesn't and there is nothing wrong with him, I am sad that people here start to think there is something wrong with him because of Katie. Even if he would be diagnosed with ADHD in the future, which is frequently misdiagnosed by the way, please lets all remember this, the fact still stands that it is Katie's projection of her own problems a 100% IMO. It is Katie's fantasy.

Even Cullen said that Brooks was smart and Cullen also said that he would rather want to let Brooks grow out of things rather than stigmatizing him and giving him therapy over nothing. Imagine you would get cancer treatment without having cancer, the same principle.

I am livid over the video where Katie anticipated that Brooks would not make it in his school year and have to do it over and on the other hand hinted that she would let him do the year again. I can't, that is literally one of the worst things you could do to your child to underestimate and downplay him, if that is the correct word. It really sounded like that if the teacher would say that Brooks can go to the next year, that Katie would push him to repeat the same year.

Even if Brooks says he is 'ready for the swing now', that is no confirmation he would have a sensory problem Katie is claiming he "definitely" has, but Katie is too dumb and too self-righteous to see that. That boy is way too little and of course he believes he has a problem when this was instilled by her. And who wouldn't feel more relaxed after swinging in a hang-mat??

I HATE that she is treating him as a child with special needs. She is teaching him to "control his body", that poor boy is being suppressed who he really is, having said that now I remember Cullen saying something along those lines. Just let him be energetic. And if he has a lot of energy you should adapt to him in a different way, give him more activities! Care for him, touch him and hold him!

Of course Cullen was complimenting Katie about her diagnostic skills and PhD etc, probably because she has been criticized here. Pe-lease, it was painful for Brooks that she doesn't see the narcissistic bond she has with Gaines as well as narcissistic problematic behavior Gaines has. It's all black and white with Katie. Are they talking in a trouble-context? Then you can put your money on that Katie means Brooks. Katie has ZERO diagnostic skills, or she would have seen Gaines' problematic behavior and attitude.

"ADHD is in our family a lot, so Brooks probably has it too" - Child-Psychologist and Scientist of the Year, Katie.

And she doesn't even mean "probably", that was just polite grammar in her sentence. She is assuming it and already treating him as such. But of course Gaines is an angel child...
I simply asked if he had a learning disability. I never said there was something "wrong" with him. ADHD and autism runs in my family and there's nothing wrong with them either.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

bye felisha
SomeoneActually
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneActually »

Don't waste your time watching there newest vlog; it is 14 minutes of them justifying spending $200 a month eating out and $100 month on there kids extracurricular activities. These are the numbers they are reporting vs reality.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:52 pm

I simply asked if he had a learning disability. I never said there was something "wrong" with him. ADHD and autism runs in my family and there's nothing wrong with them either.
Sorry for the misunderstanding I caused, I understood you were simply asking a question, I didn't mean you or anyone specifically.
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Is there a new group for Cullen and Katie? Usually there is a link to take us to the next thread. I can’t find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mearlynn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mearlynn »

Today's debt payoff update---I can't believe they are still justifying getting a PPP loan and hoping for another one. Cullen and Katie- It's been really great going to work during all of this pandemic so that I can pay taxes so you can pay off your debt!
LazyLadybug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LazyLadybug »

They are really going to sit there and act like the government just sent them the PPP loan! We all know you had to apply for it!
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

Were they vaccinated? Or just running all over the place with no cares and no mask?
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

Cece7859 wrote:Were they vaccinated? Or just running all over the place with no cares and no mask?
Cullen said they weren't vaccinated because "they did their own research" Image. Now he claims they will get vaccinated because they see its serious now.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ellengulden21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ellengulden21 »

Somehow this doesn’t surprise me. Don’t feel sorry for them at all. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Boymomma123 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:25 am
Cece7859 wrote:Were they vaccinated? Or just running all over the place with no cares and no mask?
Cullen said they weren't vaccinated because "they did their own research" Image. Now he claims they will get vaccinated because they see its serious now.

oneandonlytara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by oneandonlytara »

yeah I don't feel for them one bit. serves them right, tbh. not that I wish death upon him or anything, but if this isn't a damned wake up call/bite in the ass, I don't know what is. I just hope Katie is being super cautious taking care of him so she doesn't get the kids sick.
Cece7859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cece7859 »

ellengulden21 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:34 am Somehow this doesn’t surprise me. Don’t feel sorry for them at all. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Boymomma123 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:25 am Cullen said they weren't vaccinated because "they did their own research" Image. Now he claims they will get vaccinated because they see its serious now.

Wonder what "research" they did 🥴 fools both of them
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

So Cory and Brittany just bought a 11 Acre property. They can do anything on it. I bet it is eating Katie alive that she don't have that.

Sent from my LM-X120 using Tapatalk

Return to “Cullen and Katie”