Cullen and Katie: Debt who? All our stuff has to be brand new! | Part 28

Saynomore
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Debt who? All our stuff has to be brand new! | Part 28

Unread post by Saynomore »

So in the video yesterday, they’re mumbling in about something, turns out it’s something Cullen cut out of Monday’s video so no one would have any idea what they’re talking about...? Why include this? They acted like daily blogs were so beneath them but seems to be exactly what they’re doing... maybe having trouble paying the rent?
The cats on the table- so gross!!! 🤢
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I would say posting multiple videos about your ejaculation post-vasectomy is the definition of desperately scrounging up rent money. They're still probably eating out a ton and hoarding Walmart and Target clothes. This is a new low. Every time you think they can't sink lower, they find a way. Wonder if this will be scrubbed when they finally hit rock bottom and realize they need to find actual jobs.
NormalName
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NormalName »

HashtagBlessed wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:41 pm I would say posting multiple videos about your ejaculation post-vasectomy is the definition of desperately scrounging up rent money. They're still probably eating out a ton and hoarding Walmart and Target clothes. This is a new low. Every time you think they can't sink lower, they find a way. Wonder if this will be scrubbed when they finally hit rock bottom and realize they need to find actual jobs.
Imagine being an employer, looking up an applicant, and seeing multiple videos about their vasectomy. Dig a little deeper and learn about past (possibly present) dependence on drugs. Cullen has made himself such an undesirable employee
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suesnarkster »

I will never enjoy skittles again lol. CRINGE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I can't believe I used to enjoy their vlogs and thought they were decent people.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They aren't getting many views on these...

And what is it with them and the guy bending over while the woman pretends to spank him in their thumbnails? One of these is Christmas, and the other is Thanksgiving. Look at Cory and Brittany.
That's why I don't think Berry is shocked by their behavior. She is right there smiling in that thumbnail.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

And now Gaines has a channel.

Gotta get that money somehow. Too bad it’s only going to make that child more pretentious and obnoxious than she was before.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

I have to pause the video and share how unbearable gaines is. O please stop your vlogs if it will be like this again! I don't need this and didn't miss this. The obnoxious treatment of Gaines into a self-absorbed nasty human being, the obnoxious treatment of Brooks by Gaines and Katie as a symbiotic duo (= narcissistic dynamic), also against Cullen. Katie was the old lady and Katie called Gaines the little lady, defending her for no good reason and warned Cullen that he had worked himself against the little lady.... Gaines' face, the epitome of arrogance and smugness, no wonder.

Brooks shouted. Gaines still bossing him around and in a really nasty way telling him to stop. Then Katie only reinforcing this by telling him not to shout (O noo, Katie, and what about rightfully defending Brooks and putting Gaines in her place please). Then Gaines wrongly says SHE is having a channel. No, self-centered princess, your brother about whom you obviously don't give a shit AND you are having a channel. Katie still only engaging with Gaines, so sad that Brooks was sitting their all this time being excluded (also by Cullen) on the other end of the table and literally out of camera. And when Brooks finally tries to say something after Gaines had had plenty of time to say anything she wanted, Gaines tells him to wait with a dominant arm gesture, and neither parent does something. O please no, I don't need this. The family dynamic hasn't changed at all and only gotten worse.

Also, Cullen and Katie are opportunists and I don't like how secretive they are. They said so themselves that they quit vlogging, only a couple of weeks ago, because it was EASIER to do live videos (without editing) on Instagram. Behind their viewers' back they quit vlogging even before their debt videos, when they started doing talking videos because of the problems with kids channels. And lately their business plan obviously was to only use YT for sponsorships plus affiliated links with their hall videos, after they silently decided to quit their debt 'journey' in real life. And now only a couple of weeks later, they are silently starting to vlog again? No thank you! So I certainly agree with people who say they are in desperate need of money. They admitted so themselves that they don't want to take the effort to vlog, only a couple of weeks ago. At least E+J announced both quitting and starting YT again. C&K only make secret plans behind people's back.
MyTwoCentsOkay
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyTwoCentsOkay »

Katie is disgusting! If you haven't adjusted to two kids in 4 years, sadly I don't think it's going to happen. Poor Brooks, Katie needs to seek out a therapist & resolve her underlying issues. (Sorry, it wouldn't let me post pic w/out having to chop it).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lovingthisforum wrote:I have to pause the video and share how unbearable gaines is. O please stop your vlogs if it will be like this again! I don't need this and didn't miss this. The obnoxious treatment of Gaines into a self-absorbed nasty human being, the obnoxious treatment of Brooks by Gaines and Katie as a symbiotic duo (= narcissistic dynamic), also against Cullen. Katie was the old lady and Katie called Gaines the little lady, defending her for no good reason and warned Cullen that he had worked himself against the little lady.... Gaines' face, the epitome of arrogance and smugness, no wonder.

Brooks shouted. Gaines still bossing him around and in a really nasty way telling him to stop. Then Katie only reinforcing this by telling him not to shout (O noo, Katie, and what about rightfully defending Brooks and putting Gaines in her place please). Then Gaines wrongly says SHE is having a channel. No, self-centered princess, your brother about whom you obviously don't give a shit AND you are having a channel. Katie still only engaging with Gaines, so sad that Brooks was sitting their all this time being excluded (also by Cullen) on the other end of the table and literally out of camera. And when Brooks finally tries to say something after Gaines had had plenty of time to say anything she wanted, Gaines tells him to wait with a dominant arm gesture, and neither parent does something. O please no, I don't need this. The family dynamic hasn't changed at all and only gotten worse.

Also, Cullen and Katie are opportunists and I don't like how secretive they are. They said so themselves that they quit vlogging, only a couple of weeks ago, because it was EASIER to do live videos (without editing) on Instagram. Behind their viewers' back they quit vlogging even before their debt videos, when they started doing talking videos because of the problems with kids channels. And lately their business plan obviously was to only use YT for sponsorships plus affiliated links with their hall videos, after they silently decided to quit their debt 'journey' in real life. And now only a couple of weeks later, they are silently starting to vlog again? No thank you! So I certainly agree with people who say they are in desperate need of money. They admitted so themselves that they don't want to take the effort to vlog, only a couple of weeks ago. At least E+J announced both quitting and starting YT again. C&K only make secret plans behind people's back.
When and how did E&J announce vlogging again? I must have missed that. I thought they just started showing their house build.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

MyTwoCentsOkay wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:34 pm Katie is disgusting! If you haven't adjusted to two kids in 4 years, sadly I don't think it's going to happen. Poor Brooks, Katie needs to seek out a therapist & resolve her underlying issues. (Sorry, it wouldn't let me post pic w/out having to chop it).
Omg. They shouldn't be adjusting to 2 kids anymore. They should've already done so. long ago.
2 kids is their normal and has been for long. I think they have had 2 kids longer now, than they have had only one kid.
Katie should seek therapy for her resentment of her own child. I think she is projecting her own issues on her child and making everything his fault when it is not.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:10 pm
When and how did E&J announce vlogging again? I must have missed that. I thought they just started showing their house build.

They mentioned several times they were going to take viewers along their house build. Not that they meant this in a nice way, and they are just as hypocritical with needing money and who knows attention in their case, but the gist still stands there is an essential difference where with C+K viewers are behind and can only discover what's going on after there has been a pattern of uploading/not uploading, including the content they're using their videos for. And somehow I knew you would fall over this insignificant detail.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

MyTwoCentsOkay wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:34 pm Katie is disgusting! If you haven't adjusted to two kids in 4 years, sadly I don't think it's going to happen. Poor Brooks, Katie needs to seek out a therapist & resolve her underlying issues. (Sorry, it wouldn't let me post pic w/out having to chop it).
And she says "extremely", giving away her emotions of hating it/him. And it's not "we", Katie, but you. The irony is that Brooks was the only one being relaxed and being "the good kid" in the picture and Gaines the trouble maker. So no, Gaines' face wasn't how you ALL felt, but we all know how she is the center of your universe. Maybe Katie should remember why they felt stressed in that moment, it was because of Gaines just having had a meltdown.
playground78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playground78 »

Omg. They are so drunk In the latest vlog about the kids new YouTube channel. Katie especially. Drunk at the dinner table with the kids. I think Cullen can just hold his liquor better. Those two live like they are in vacation. Must be nice. Until shit hits the fan again. I’m waiting for the next fall. This cannot last can it?
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Oh their latest video came out today. Another laughing idiot convention. No actual content.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Creative74 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:49 am Oh their latest video came out today. Another laughing idiot convention. No actual content.
I lasted less than a min in their vlog. They were either drunk, or high. Either way they were NOT funny and too obnoxious to watch. Do they really think people want to watch this shit show?
Creative74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Creative74 »

Liz_444 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:06 pm
Creative74 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:49 am Oh their latest video came out today. Another laughing idiot convention. No actual content.
I lasted less than a min in their vlog. They were either drunk, or high. Either way they were NOT funny and too obnoxious to watch. Do they really think people want to watch this shit show?
Yes, I may have lasted a whole minute also... These videos are AWFUL.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I won't watch them, but when did she say that they are still adjusting to having two kids? Isn't Brooks turning 5 this summer?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

playground78 wrote:Omg. They are so drunk In the latest vlog about the kids new YouTube channel. Katie especially. Drunk at the dinner table with the kids. I think Cullen can just hold his liquor better. Those two live like they are in vacation. Must be nice. Until shit hits the fan again. I’m waiting for the next fall. This cannot last can it?
I could tell just by the thumbnail.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:I won't watch them, but when did she say that they are still adjusting to having two kids? Isn't Brooks turning 5 this summer?

There's an IG post upthread where someone asked how it was adjusting to two kids from one, and she said it was "extremely hard" and they are "still adjusting". Implication being that Gaines is perfect, and having Brooks brought all this strife into their lives.
Maybe it's been so hard because Gaines is spoiled and can't handle sharing her parents' attention?
It just makes me so angry how they treat Brooks and do a textbook Golden Child/Scapegoat dynamic with Gaines and Brooks. Katie is a child psychologist and doesn't even see it. She is the last person I would seek out for advice on issues regarding my children.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”