Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I really liked their vlog today. They talked about how they saved up for their furniture and Katie thanked a viewer for bringing up a safety tip. They seemed really normal and Daily Bumps could take some notes!
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

Guess they have been reading here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

I really enjoyed today's vlog. Katie and Grand Dolly took Gaine's to a music class, then they went shopping for material for Gaine's first birthday party, followed by Katie doing flashcards with MG. There weren't any pranks or silliness on Cullen's part today. That party is going to be like no other first birthday party I've ever seen, and I'm looking forward to it!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I enjoyed todays video too! Very little Cullen, no dumb pranks or immature behavior. And Gaines is adorable - she was so cute doing her flashcards. I am looking forward to the birthday party footage too. They have a wonderful first year to celebrate!
ProSubscriber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ProSubscriber »

I'm not impressed with the flash cards. A baby doesn't need them and it's a subpar way to learn anyway (playing, reading to them, and engaging them in the real world with real objects around them is perfect). You can harm their brain development if you use them to teach a baby to "read."

Katie doesn't seem like a super great child psychologist to me based on her choices with Gaines - including the screen time that started when she was a young baby.
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

ProSubscriber wrote:I'm not impressed with the flash cards. A baby doesn't need them and it's a subpar way to learn anyway (playing, reading to them, and engaging them in the real world with real objects around them is perfect). You can harm their brain development if you use them to teach a baby to "read."

Katie doesn't seem like a super great child psychologist to me based on her choices with Gaines - including the screen time that started when she was a young baby.
Yeah I'm getting that feeling too. Like I'm studying to be a teacher so we are learning all about the psychology and development of younger kids. By no means am I an expert yet on this stuff, but flash cards are no help for Gaine's age at all. They're more about concrete learning at her age not knowing how to read. In fact flash card type learning isn't really useful till about age six or seven.
laceyloves26
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laceyloves26 »

minmouse wrote:Yeah, they would definitely be charged with something, endangerment maybe? Cullen is an idiot but it's Katie who disappoints me. She is not a dumb woman (hello she has a PhD!). I just cannot understand how she can allow this. I think she may be book smart but not common sense smart.
What TRULY disgusts me is that Katie allows ANY of Cullen's baby endangering hi-jinks when she was a social worker of sorts or a child psychologist. Sickening that she can willingly turn a blind eye to his crap for $$
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Lol maybe she left her job in part because she sucked at it? You certainly can't tell she has any background in children's development or psychology.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Lol good point! And, she married a child!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

#FreeBen

Return to “Cullen and Katie”