Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bamachick1101 (Cullen and Katie) Part 1

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think they just use the bows to keep her hair out of her face. I did the same thing with my daughter, and being from the south, i'm sure they are waiting to cut her hair until after her first birthday. Its considered super bad luck to cut your babies hair before a year old. Old wives tale crap, I know, but I did it with both my kids, and everyone else I know did the same. Its a big deal in some places. (My mom also told me I had to shove my kid off the bed if she didn't fall off of it before her first birthday, apparently some people say your baby will die if they don't fall off the bed before a year old. I DIDN'T do that one... not surprisingly. But she wound up falling off the bed 2 days after her birthday sooooo... she was fine lol. But my whole family is VERY superstitious)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Im not all about the huge bows in girls hair though... it kills me to see that, and those headbands, that's something I never did bc they seem uncomfortable.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

Playsinrain wrote:I think they just use the bows to keep her hair out of her face. I did the same thing with my daughter, and being from the south, i'm sure they are waiting to cut her hair until after her first birthday. Its considered super bad luck to cut your babies hair before a year old. Old wives tale crap, I know, but I did it with both my kids, and everyone else I know did the same. Its a big deal in some places. (My mom also told me I had to shove my kid off the bed if she didn't fall off of it before her first birthday, apparently some people say your baby will die if they don't fall off the bed before a year old. I DIDN'T do that one... not surprisingly. But she wound up falling off the bed 2 days after her birthday sooooo... she was fine lol. But my whole family is VERY superstitious)
Well they did trim her hair at least once. Katie cut off some pieces that were an odd length.
kayuhsee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayuhsee »

Playsinrain wrote:I think they just use the bows to keep her hair out of her face. I did the same thing with my daughter, and being from the south, i'm sure they are waiting to cut her hair until after her first birthday. Its considered super bad luck to cut your babies hair before a year old. Old wives tale crap, I know, but I did it with both my kids, and everyone else I know did the same. Its a big deal in some places. (My mom also told me I had to shove my kid off the bed if she didn't fall off of it before her first birthday, apparently some people say your baby will die if they don't fall off the bed before a year old. I DIDN'T do that one... not surprisingly. But she wound up falling off the bed 2 days after her birthday sooooo... she was fine lol. But my whole family is VERY superstitious)
Plus wearing bows in general is a huge southern thing. I work with little kids, and the ones with really southern moms never fail to put their kids in bows. Though the second the kid rips the bow off, it goes straight in their cubby because we aren't dealing with that lol.
KatB11182014
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KatB11182014 »

I'm from the south and my mom is always on me to put a bow on my daughter and I try and try and it never works. I always have a messed up slobbery now because she hates them. So I don't put them on her. I am not a typical southern mom per say lol.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

New poster here... I've been watching for a while and am starting to get tired Cullen and his crazy antics. He is so immature!! In today's vlog he is jumping on the mattresses in a store AGAIN. Katie just laughs and says "there he goes again". She enables this behavior and makes me question her maturity too. I don't think he is funny at all. Gaines is a cutie though so I'll probably still watch. I'll just forward through the stupid antic parts I guess.
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

They keep sniffling on camera and it's really putting me off! I know they have a cold now but Katie does it constantly. Have she ever mentioned having allergies or sinus problems?
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Katie definitely seems to have allergies and was using a netti pot for a while there to help with it.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

Thanks, Cullen, I really want to buy that mattress after you stepped all over it. Damn, he seems starved for attention.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

sarah wrote:Thanks, Cullen, I really want to buy that mattress after you stepped all over it. Damn, he seems starved for attention.
There's no way he isn't damaging those mattresses by stomping all over them. I wonder which store it is? Someone should send the manager the footage.
sarah

Unread post by sarah »

Lovethesnark wrote:
sarah wrote:Thanks, Cullen, I really want to buy that mattress after you stepped all over it. Damn, he seems starved for attention.
There's no way he isn't damaging those mattresses by stomping all over them. I wonder which store it is? Someone should send the manager the footage.
I know, really! I mean, the mattresses are wrapped, but a 200 lb man shouldn't be jumping on them. I wouldn't even let my child do that. So disrespectful.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Really wish we knew the store so we could alert management. What an arrogant asshole, and Katie is no better for allowing it.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can't wait until Gaines hits about 18months. How is she going to react while Cullen is acting insane in the store and she is sitting in the cart?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:Really wish we knew the store so we could alert management. What an arrogant asshole, and Katie is no better for allowing it.
Why not just locate the Costco closest to Hoover, Alabama? They are probably at their closest Costco.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's not Costco. It's "At Home". There's one in Hoover.

Alabama-Hoover
5501 Grove Blvd.
Hoover, Alabama 35226
(205) 721-6060
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ugh.. I can't believe how much this mattress thing bothers me. It's just that mattresses can be such big purchases and it may take a while to notice the damage. I would be really uspet if my mattress started sinking in the middle because of a damaged spring. I doubt the mattress company will want to honor the warranty because the damaged is caused by abuse of the mattress. It's such a shitty thing to do. Not everyone has the luxury of being sponsored by a company and being given a free mattress.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:It's not Costco. It's "At Home". There's one in Hoover.

Alabama-Hoover
5501 Grove Blvd.
Hoover, Alabama 35226
<a href="tel:(205) 721-6060">(205) 721-6060</a>
Thank you for correcting me. It looked like Costco to me.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:It's not Costco. It's "At Home". There's one in Hoover.

Alabama-Hoover
5501 Grove Blvd.
Hoover, Alabama 35226
<a href="tel:(205) 721-6060">(205) 721-6060</a>
Thank you for correcting me. It looked like Costco to me.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:Ugh.. I can't believe how much this mattress thing bothers me. It's just that mattresses can be such big purchases and it may take a while to notice the damage. I would be really uspet if my mattress started sinking in the middle because of a damaged spring. I doubt the mattress company will want to honor the warranty because the damaged is caused by abuse of the mattress. It's such a shitty thing to do. Not everyone has the luxury of being sponsored by a company and being given a free mattress.
That's right, they did get a free mattress, I'd forgotten about that! And, Katie's parents paid for the bed. These two never seem to pay for anything. They definately aren't living in the real world IMO.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I wonder how they are going to react if Gaines starts to act like Cullen as she gets older. I wonder if they will reprimand her for the behavior while her Dad gets away with it? I remember once they said they will not put Gaines in any character clothes because it "isn't their style" which is completely fine. However, in the video Cullen was wearing a Ninja Turtle shirt! I can just see a sweetly dressed Gaines getting in trouble as Cullen, dressed in character clothes, gets away with the same behavior. What a freaking child he is!! Grow up!!

Return to “Cullen and Katie”