Cullen and Katie: Male Fetus - Part 4

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Male Fetus - Part 4

Unread post by Playsinrain »

OldHag wrote:I believe Alabama is a very marijuana unfriendly state, so I'm surprised at the weed jokes Cullen makes. And he looks high some of the time, but I'm going to assume he's just rolled out of bed or had a couple of drinks.
I was actually super surprised at how weed unfriendly AL is. We are huge concert/festival goers and Surprisingly enough (since we live so close) we just went to our first show in AL just a few weeks ago (atlanta is always our "home venue") and were SHOCKED at the lengths security went through to make sure no one had anything on them. Ive never had to turn my pockets out to get in a concert before, i thought we were going to get patted down! (not that im downing good security checks, i was just super surprised) Total 180 from any venue (indoor, outdoor, large and small) in Atlanta. Never been to a show in 15 years in GA where people weren't smoking it up. Never seen anyone get hassled by security for it either.
lcn6370
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lcn6370 »

Playsinrain wrote:
lcn6370 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: It is Panama City Beach like the above poster said, but forewarning, they are staying in much more family friendly part of that town. It is PARTY CENTRAL in most of PBC. The way it looks they are on a private beach, the public beaches get pretty rowdy.(makes me think they are in a gated type community down there, much different than the hotels and clubs on the strip) We used to go when i was a kid every year (20 years ago) but it has changed so much. I think they are trying to stop all that mess and clean it up some, but just do your research as to where you stay. East and West PCB are quieter than directly down town. If you want to drive a a bit more south Clearwater Beach is wonderful, we went there 2 years ago and loved it so much.
Oh and don't take your kids to PCB during spring break... its AWFUL there. Party kids galore.
They actually banned alcohol on the beach the whole month of March and the first two weeks of April so it was completely dead this year. We went several times and had no issues with traffic or anything! It was wonderful.
thats GREAT news!! I'm so glad that they are trying to move it away from being a party beach all the time. I used to love going there as a kid and would love to take my kids there. My senior trip was to PCB, i don't remember half of it. LOL.. It used to be really bad. I would love to go back and see what all has changed!
There was a shooting and a gang rape on the beach two years ago so they put a stop to it. The businesses suffered a little though. This year everyone migrated to Destin and Gulf Shores but they banned alcohol after the first week! I'm glad they changed things. It makes it so much nicer.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

We stayed in gulf shore three years ago it was beautiful!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How many Tupperware containers do they need? They still have two cabinets full after organizing and donating!
And who keeps the alcohol in the bottom cabinet when you have a toddler? With no cabinet locks? I was so glad the organizer lady put it up high.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I have those Tupperware containers, they are stackable. I wonder why they have them taking up so much space. I also thought it was a little irresponsible to have the alcohol on the bottom shelf. It's inconvenient too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lcn6370 wrote:
staceyeileen wrote:Has Katie said anything about trying for a VBAC? I got the impression that she would be with all the talk about the baby's positioning today, but wasn't sure if she'd specifically addressed it.
Given her age, her miscarriages and the fact that she has already had a cesarean I'm not sure. I would really hope that she would want to, but Alabama is not a very VBAC friendly state (I live in Alabama). It really all depends on her doctor and what he is comfortable with. I'm wondering if she is ever going to address the subject. I'm very curious too!
With Brooks laying transverse, I don't think it is really on her mind right now. C&K were at the condo near UA when they had to go to the hospital to deliver Gaines. Poor Katie was fully dialated to ten upon arrival. What a trooper she was, very impressive especially considering a c-section was predetermined since Gaines was in a breech position.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:How many Tupperware containers do they need? They still have two cabinets full after organizing and donating!
And who keeps the alcohol in the bottom cabinet when you have a toddler? With no cabinet locks? I was so glad the organizer lady put it up high.

Okay, I'm going to nitpick because I know you can appreciate it. My pet peeve is when people call all kinds of plastic containers Tupperware. I sold a lot if Tupperware after having my twins because I realized I needed some and it is expensive. Bonnie is the only vlogger I've seen with actual Tupperware, she has the cups for the kids that also come with sipper seals. To address your question, I assume you mean the eight or so containers with lids? I don't really think that is a lot considering Katie makes soups and casseroles. And her mother puts on quite a spread fairly often. If she is anything like me she instructs Katie to bring some containers with her so she can take home left-overs. I'm guessing the containers are using most of the cupboard space to make sure that odds and ends don't begin to nest in there. Lastly, I have no idea why alcohol was kept in a bottom cupboard. I've never seen anything like it. I too, am happy to know it is now on HIGH!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WhatSheSaid wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:How many Tupperware containers do they need? They still have two cabinets full after organizing and donating!

Okay, I'm going to nitpick because I know you can appreciate it. My pet peeve is when people call all kinds of plastic containers Tupperware. I sold a lot if Tupperware after having my twins because I realized I needed some and it is expensive. Bonnie is the only vlogger I've seen with actual Tupperware, she has the cups for the kids that also come with sipper seals. To address your question, I assume you mean the eight or so containers with lids? I don't really think that is a lot considering Katie makes soups and casseroles. And her mother puts on quite a spread fairly often. If she is anything like me she instructs Katie to bring some containers with her so she can take home left-overs. I'm guessing the containers are using most of the cupboard space to make sure that odds and ends don't begin to nest in there. Lastly, I have no idea why alcohol was kept in a bottom cupboard. I've never seen anything like it. I too, am happy to know it is now on HIGH!
Lol! I just called it Tupperware for ease. But they did show 2 cabinets full of the plastic containers. That's why I thought there were a lot. There was a cabinet to the right as you go into the kitchen, and then the last one they showed on the left, and both had plastic containers.
And thanks for being so polite in your disagreement! Yay for being grownups.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lol, one of my cupboards requires me yo open it with my right hand and play defense with my left-- a hot mess! I don't have nearly enough space in my kitchen!

OT: When is your test today and are you feeling 100% prepared?
vegan_ninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vegan_ninja »

I know it's been said 100 times, but I cannot get over how smart Gaines is! She's not just parroting back words, she really has her own thoughts. Idk, I guess she seemed extra impressive to me in today's vlog. I am so excited to see baby Brooks & how Gaines reacts to him.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:I think Cullen smokes, as a smoker myself i can see it in him sometimes. More power too him, it works wonders for anxiety and stress, better than my anti anxiety meds i get from my dr and leaves me less cloudy.
I'm guessing that Cullen has smoked his fair share back in the day with friends, and I'd not be surprised to learn that Katie has tried it a couple of times. But I don't think it is something Cullen did on an ongoing basis. For one thing, he was a competitive diver. The truth about pot is that if one uses it on anything but an occasiomal or recreational basis, it tends to lower one's ambitions in life. I am not judging anyone, as a teen I used it to self-medicate for anxiety. After college, many employers started drug testing which prompted me to get a prescription. But, back to Cullen and Katie, living in Alabama and Florida makes even recreational or occasional use really tricky in my opinion. We're talking about felony possession, who would take the risk if they can drink instead? And, what with trying to conceive, pregnancy, and children, smoking pot just gets trickier. So, though Cullen knows what's up, he's living a conventional life with Katie, Gaines, and a son on the way and I just don't see smoking pot as part of that picture. If they were living in California, I might think differently.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

Even if it's legal in your state doesn't mean you won't get fired for a positive drug test in some jobs.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That's true. But possession for under an ounce is not a feloney in California.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by beautynoob »

It's so interesting how vloggers learn to know their angles when they film. Cullen sure looks chunkier when he's not in control of the canera

beautynoob
Talker
Talker

It's so interesting how vloggers learn to know their angles when they film. Cullen sure looks chunkier when he's not in control of the canera

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think it's only natural to find your best angle, but I think it's interesting that it doesn't motivate them to lose a few pounds. Cullen dropped weight really quickly when they did the cleanse. I'm sure if he cut his salt intake and worked out a couple of days a week he would be looking great in no time. I think the same applies to Bryan & Jared.
beautynoob
Talker
Talker

Very true. Too bad angles and filter don't work or apply in real life lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:I think it's only natural to find your best angle, but I think it's interesting that it doesn't motivate them to lose a few pounds. Cullen dropped weight really quickly when they did the cleanse. I'm sure if he cut his salt intake and worked out a couple of days a week he would be looking great in no time. I think the same applies to Bryan & Jared.
The thing is, it's not just looks. They're affecting their health by not caring about losing weight. Jared especially has mostly abdominal fat, which is the worst kind. The three of them could make it a challenge. I'm sure they could find a way to get views out of it.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:I think it's only natural to find your best angle, but I think it's interesting that it doesn't motivate them to lose a few pounds. Cullen dropped weight really quickly when they did the cleanse. I'm sure if he cut his salt intake and worked out a couple of days a week he would be looking great in no time. I think the same applies to Bryan & Jared.
The thing is, it's not just looks. They're affecting their health by not caring about losing weight. Jared especially has mostly abdominal fat, which is the worst kind. The three of them could make it a challenge. I'm sure they could find a way to get views out of it.

This is actually a really smart idea. Maybe they do read here and it will make a light go off in their heads. A biggest loser type challenge between them would make good content and would benefit all 3 of them. I mean look at the $$ Bryan's boy crush Shay made from his Shay Loss stuff!! (and i know hes not your cup of tea but watching Cullen get buff would make the vlogs even better.. LMAO!!)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is Cullen solo on a plane to LAX??

Return to “Cullen and Katie”