Cullen and Katie: Family of Four Pt #6

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Cullen and Katie: Family of Four Pt #6

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

The book that Baby Brooks was "reading" was hilarious. It was so cute when he started crying because he got "caught"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by just_me »

It's actually Bryan's fault that people were spoiled about the cat. At least if I'm reading the help section on Twitter correctly that is. Cullen tweeted Bryan, but the way he did it did not put the tweet on Bryan's direct feed. Once Bryan replied though, it showed up. Because Cullen's tweet on its own isn't on Cullen's or Bryan's Twitter pages, just Cullen's tweet with Bryan's reply.

And someone else replied in the last thread that the video about Brooks with Bryan's song was on Instagram, but created by a fan.

And Bonnie's just as bad on the click bait. She click baits her kids in the bathtub just like E&J do. She's done thumbnails, tags and of course the clips in the vlogs. And the first time she did (at least starting from when Lincoln was born) was done after the first time E&J did and they were all told about that one woman's vlog where she talked about how they hunt down and embed vlogs on their creepy pedophile sites.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Okay guys time for a weird and slightly uncomfortable story time!!! But hey we're all one big happy gossiping family of strangers so it's cool. So I had cheesecake last night at like 10:30 and I have a feeling all the sugar contributed to my dreams and let me tell you my dreams were CRAZY. In one of my dreams I was on a DBEJCK summer vacay (didn't get my own letter in the stupid acronym either.. rude) and everyone was going down to the beach for the day. Cullen wanted to stay back to go grocery shopping and I had a few things to get too so I decided to go with him. Then the NEXT thing I remember is that Cullen and I were taking a bath together and I was like what the hell how did we get here! Then we ended up doing the do TWICE. When I woke up I felt SO guilty and ashamed because I felt like I had wronged Katie and then I realized it was a dream This concludes my story time I hope you all enjoyed. Moral of the story: Don't eat lots of sugar at night unless you want to have sex dreams about Cullen.. Which I know some of you would be more than okay with that

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Wow.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

littlebaby wrote:Okay guys time for a weird and slightly uncomfortable story time!!! But hey we're all one big happy gossiping family of strangers so it's cool. So I had cheesecake last night at like 10:30 and I have a feeling all the sugar contributed to my dreams and let me tell you my dreams were CRAZY. In one of my dreams I was on a DBEJCK summer vacay (didn't get my own letter in the stupid acronym either.. rude) and everyone was going down to the beach for the day. Cullen wanted to stay back to go grocery shopping and I had a few things to get too so I decided to go with him. Then the NEXT thing I remember is that Cullen and I were taking a bath together and I was like what the hell how did we get here! Then we ended up doing the do TWICE. When I woke up I felt SO guilty and ashamed because I felt like I had wronged Katie and then I realized it was a dream Image This concludes my story time I hope you all enjoyed. Moral of the story: Don't eat lots of sugar at night unless you want to have sex dreams about Cullen.. Which I know some of you would be more than okay with that Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

Regarding Cullen tweeting Bryan about the kitten, pretty sure Bryan tweeted earlier in the day about a top secret mission and used the cat emoji and then said something about it going "purrrfectly".

If I'm reading the timing right this was before Cullen's tweet to Bryan with all the cat puns. So I cant see how Cullen spoiled the surprise.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

@actually dear, I think Bonnie's free pass is over. It's a gossip board. People have come to see her good and bad.
Cullen and Katie have gotten stuff said in the past, I'm sure it will happen again.
Having gone through losing a child and pregnancy complications myself, I have gained a whole new respect for how Katie handled things. I also have a lot of respect for how they carefully edit MG.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

littlebaby wrote:Okay guys time for a weird and slightly uncomfortable story time!!! But hey we're all one big happy gossiping family of strangers so it's cool. So I had cheesecake last night at like 10:30 and I have a feeling all the sugar contributed to my dreams and let me tell you my dreams were CRAZY. In one of my dreams I was on a DBEJCK summer vacay (didn't get my own letter in the stupid acronym either.. rude) and everyone was going down to the beach for the day. Cullen wanted to stay back to go grocery shopping and I had a few things to get too so I decided to go with him. Then the NEXT thing I remember is that Cullen and I were taking a bath together and I was like what the hell how did we get here! Then we ended up doing the do TWICE. When I woke up I felt SO guilty and ashamed because I felt like I had wronged Katie and then I realized it was a dream Image This concludes my story time I hope you all enjoyed. Moral of the story: Don't eat lots of sugar at night unless you want to have sex dreams about Cullen.. Which I know some of you would be more than okay with that Image

I just want to tell you thank you for giving me the best laugh i've had all day. It's a shame that you slept with Cullen twice and STILL can't get your Initials in the vacy name, i mean what on earth does it take???? So So funny.. dreams are great...
yarahcr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yarahcr »

I'm surprised gaines still has her paci. She's almost 2. It's better if they wean her off early imo.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

yarahcr wrote:I'm surprised gaines still has her paci. She's almost 2. It's better if they wean her off early imo.

pretty sure they've said she's only supposed to have it for sleep time but seems like they don't always stick to that. Plus I'm sure with brooks having one, it's sorta tricky to tell her she can't. Don't think she's quite at the stage when she can be reasoned with ('pacis are for babies and you're a big girl'.)
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

That's my only fault with C+K is that dang paci needs to go! However my kids never used them so maybe my thinking using them past a year isn't too weird ? Idk to each their own.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sweet456 wrote:That's my only fault with C+K is that dang paci needs to go! However my kids never used them so maybe my thinking using them past a year isn't too weird ? Idk to each their own.
She only has it at bed so I see no problem if it's for her comfort... especially now that she's adjusting. If it were messing up her teeth like I fear Calvin's is, then I would probably have a different opinion though.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

What vlog was it where Katie addressed "where is the vlog" comments?
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MamaJoAnna wrote:What vlog was it where Katie addressed "where is the vlog" comments?
UNEXPECTED NEWBORN TREATMENT!
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sweet456 wrote:That's my only fault with C+K is that dang paci needs to go! However my kids never used them so maybe my thinking using them past a year isn't too weird ? Idk to each their own.
She only has it at bed so I see no problem if it's for her comfort... especially now that she's adjusting. If it were messing up her teeth like I fear Calvin's is, then I would probably have a different opinion though.

A lot of times she has had it in while down stairs, or today while in their room before they went out . I know they are trying and baby brother uses one so its probably going to get used more at the moment but just saying. I hope by her second birthday it's gone there is no reason for it past two for sure.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Personally I'd always vote for keeping the paci longer than recommended, just by a few months, because I wouldn't wanna risk my kid becoming a thumb sucker. you can always take the paci away once they show less dependence, a finger is quite hard to remove and that "addiction" for lack of better word needs to be broken by their own choice. Which in my personal experience took yearssss
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote:
yarahcr wrote:I'm surprised gaines still has her paci. She's almost 2. It's better if they wean her off early imo.

pretty sure they've said she's only supposed to have it for sleep time but seems like they don't always stick to that. Plus I'm sure with brooks having one, it's sorta tricky to tell her she can't. Don't think she's quite at the stage when she can be reasoned with ('pacis are for babies and you're a big girl'.)
Both my kids were paci babies and its harder than you think ti wean them sometimes. Its great they are setting rules with it (i think the only in bed has extended to times when she is tired and not in bed yet..) plus right now, with just bringing a new baby home isnt the greatest time to try and make changes with things like that (potty training, switching to a big girl bed ect.)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Deadhead_kay wrote:Personally I'd always vote for keeping the paci longer than recommended, just by a few months, because I wouldn't wanna risk my kid becoming a thumb sucker. you can always take the paci away once they show less dependence, a finger is quite hard to remove and that "addiction" for lack of better word needs to be broken by their own choice. Which in my personal experience took yearssss
This is a good point as well.. if they arent ready to lose it yet, they can become a thumb sucker and thats a WHOLE other beast to deal with. i think two is fine to still have one, but at that point i think there should be some rules/boundaries set with it like C&K are at least trying to do.
Hershey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hershey »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Personally I'd always vote for keeping the paci longer than recommended, just by a few months, because I wouldn't wanna risk my kid becoming a thumb sucker. you can always take the paci away once they show less dependence, a finger is quite hard to remove and that "addiction" for lack of better word needs to be broken by their own choice. Which in my personal experience took yearssss
We weaned our older son off the paci at a little past two - after he only had it for naps and nighttime for months. I'm giving them a pass as she is not YET 2 and has a lot of change in her life.

Second kid is a thumb sucker since 6 months old... ugh. That will be fun.
Give me coffee to change the things I can and wine to accept those I cannot.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So they discussed the moment in the vlog that we were talking about here the other, when people thought she looked sad.. you think they read here or was that just bc they noticed it too?

Return to “Cullen and Katie”