TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Post by Kryptonite » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:16 pm

REMINDER: THE BOARD WILL BE OFFLINE FOR A FEW DAYS FOR MAINTENANCE. MAINTENANCE WILL BEGIN ON THE 16TH OF JANUARY AND LAST FOR APPROXIMATELY 2-3 DAYS. THE SITE WILL RECIEVE UPDATES SUCH AS: A NEW LAYOUT, MOBILE "THANKS", A NEW SERVER UPDATE, AND VARIOUS UPDATES TO HELP THE MODERATORS.

THANK YOU!
#StayPuffy
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Post by avabrooke1226 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:25 am

How many photoshoots does this woman get of herself?! My goodness it seems like every week
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Post by cocogogo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 am

Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bagellover » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:11 pm

cocogogo wrote:Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
Because he just wants to pretend he doesn’t have kids and he wants to pretend he’s in his 20’s again. He wishes he had a different life. I hate him so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by lmmomSD » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:59 pm

bagellover wrote:
cocogogo wrote:Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
Because he just wants to pretend he doesn’t have kids and he wants to pretend he’s in his 20’s again. He wishes he had a different life. I hate him so much

And he certainly wants to date women in their twenties too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lovethesnark » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:23 pm

He never wanted to be a family man. I think the only reason he got married is because he was too much of a pussy to rebel against his religious parents and he wanted to have sex. He was only interested in the kids being paychecks. I think the only reason he left Brittany is he was afraid she would get pregnant again and the money was drying up. He was fine with cheating on her. I think she was fine with being cheated on.

bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bagellover » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:48 am

Lovethesnark wrote:He never wanted to be a family man. I think the only reason he got married is because he was too much of a pussy to rebel against his religious parents and he wanted to have sex. He was only interested in the kids being paychecks. I think the only reason he left Brittany is he was afraid she would get pregnant again and the money was drying up. He was fine with cheating on her. I think she was fine with being cheated on.

Nailed it!

Return to “Britt's Space”