The Nive Nulls: Drywall & Jesus - Part 2

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Nive Nulls: Drywall & Jesus - Part 2

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:wait.. why is Britt writing about low testosterone? .... ...
Women do produce male hormones, testosterone included. Levels of any reproductive hormone affect fertility. I didn't read this particular article, so I am just guessing. She could be talking about testosterone levels in the male partner though. Women struggling with fertility issues tend to want to be educated on anything that will affect their chances to conceive. And I don't mean that in a bad w at at all. It's good to educate yourself!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
parryhotter
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by parryhotter »

I think a more precise question would be: What makes Britt an expert in this subject exactly?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

parryhotter wrote:I think a more precise question would be: What makes Britt an expert in this subject exactly?!

Gotcha.

xokisses
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by xokisses »

Something else, I don't know if it has been brought up (I am sorry, can't go through all pages, atm) but I remember a few months ago they talked about counseling/therapy and Austin spending too much time on the internet, looking at his phone too much...does anyone remember this?
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I looked up "Austin Null" on twitter, to see if anything else was going on. I looked over in related searches, and it says: "Austin Null Wall", "Nivenulls", "Austin Null Photo", "Austin Null Mistress", and "Austin Null Video".

Yeah, his reputation is damaged beyond repair.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

xokisses wrote:Something else, I don't know if it has been brought up (I am sorry, can't go through all pages, atm) but I remember a few months ago they talked about counseling/therapy and Austin spending too much time on the internet, looking at his phone too much...does anyone remember this?

Yep... back when he made it seem like he was just working too much and Brittany didn't want him to.
kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

Wonder if the friend knows she's now messing with his reputation if she's lying.

kisses
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kisses »

I also think it's funny she says we shouldn't slut shame her. I find it hard NOT to shame her when she did all this with a man who she knew was married and had kids and then turned around and supposedly slept with his friend out of revenge all while having a supposed boyfriend at the time. What is not shameful in that?

Also— if she actually did sleep with the friend out of revenge it's probably because she was pissed Austin wouldn't leave his family for her and yet she wants to act like she's the good guy out of all of this. I don't buy it for one second. It struck me odd she was so quick to say her ex boyfriend leaked the pictures and yet this go around it took her awhile to even bring him back up again.

I'm sorry— if someone leaked stuff and I thought they did, I would ask immediately. It's odd to me she didn't ask him once. Not to mention him not leaking her photos. If my husband ever did and I was vengeful I would release HIS photos not the woman's. The woman was NOT the one with obligation to me. I would humiliate my husband not the mistress. So that part really doesn't make sense to me on why he supposedly only leaked Austin just cause he's "famous". Uhm... He could've easily MADE her famous by being the mistress who home wrecked.

Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

imnottired wrote:I looked up "Austin Null" on twitter, to see if anything else was going on. I looked over in related searches, and it says: "Austin Null Wall", "Nivenulls", "Austin Null Photo", "Austin Null Mistress", and "Austin Null Video".

Yeah, his reputation is damaged beyond repair.
Wall. Lolllllll!!
jadedd_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jadedd_ »

babyspice wrote:Things from the "Mistress Video" Part 2! (I'm going to call her M)

-M says she wants to get her story out before Austin could say anything bad about her or the situation
-After they broke up M slept with Austin's best friend. The one who he went to the basketball game with (Tim?) as Revenge. Austin told him to stop and she hasn't talked to the best friend since
-In October Austin's camp reached out to her asking if she was on a gossiping site aka LipstickAlley saying anything bad about him. M denied saying she wasn't on there
-She claims she didn't leak the photos. She thinks it was her ex boyfriend who leaked the them

-M said she feels bad for the kids
-M sent videos to Austin too. She said the reason her ex bf didn't expose her because she's nobody and not famous like Austin
-M hasn't talked to her ex the one who "exposed" Austin's pictures since all this happened (Fishy!!)
-She's trying to get over the whole situation, saying she hates how every is calling her a liar and slut.
-As soon as the nudes out leaked. She fell into a depression. M said she starting blaming her, but she doesn't feel that way now.
-Austin gets really nasty when he's angry
-She said if she really leaked Austin's stuff. She would leaked it all at once and when they broke up.
-Austin sent the photos and videos through his NiveNulls email account and his fullscreen email account (what an idiot!!)
-She throws around the idea that anyone could have leaked the photos from her friends to Britt?
-She can't take the blame for him not being careful.
-M thinks people should still support him
-M doesn't want to be with Austin anymore, BUT SHE FEELS LIKE HE STILL WANTS TO BE WITH HER
-M said if Austin didn't have the kids or Britt. Austin would be with her right now. She said Austin can't leave Britt.

IMO, The mistress seemed more worried about with people calling her a whore than the whole cheating scandal. The interviewer asked horrible questions again. It's good that the Mistress knows what she did was wrong and feels sorry for the kids.
I thought she said she was just texting with Austins friend. And his camp reaching out in October was to see if she had any connection to his nudes that were leaked then (which she says she didn't)
....But I watched it at work while my kid was blaring the Angry Birds cartoon so maybe I misheard her

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

lmmomSD wrote:
parryhotter wrote:I think a more precise question would be: What makes Britt an expert in this subject exactly?!

Gotcha.

Lol yes, this is what I meant. I am educated in womens health and fertility, I just meant it seems weird she would post about something like this? doesn't seem like her "thing" or "brand", you know?
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Unless I misheard, I thought she said that her and Austin's friend were "talking". Also, it was weird for her to call his friend out like that saying its the one he went to see basketball with recently. Hell that was on Twitter, she might as well had just said his name too! Geez.
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/07 ... e0afa6.jpg

Y'all have to find this chick and watch her YT video....... Image

gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

It's even more heartbreaking for Brit if the mistress had the ability to talk, in any capacity, to Austin's friend. How'd she have contact info unless he's also on YouTube? If he isn't and the woman was able to contact him then she's really invested in Austin's life...
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

babyspice wrote:Things from the "Mistress Video" Part 2! (I'm going to call her M)

-M says she wants to get her story out before Austin could say anything bad about her or the situation
-After they broke up M slept with Austin's best friend. The one who he went to the basketball game with (Tim?) as Revenge. Austin told him to stop and she hasn't talked to the best friend since
-In October Austin's camp reached out to her asking if she was on a gossiping site aka LipstickAlley saying anything bad about him. M denied saying she wasn't on there
-She claims she didn't leak the photos. She thinks it was her ex boyfriend who leaked the them

-M said she feels bad for the kids
-M sent videos to Austin too. She said the reason her ex bf didn't expose her because she's nobody and not famous like Austin
-M hasn't talked to her ex the one who "exposed" Austin's pictures since all this happened (Fishy!!)
-She's trying to get over the whole situation, saying she hates how every is calling her a liar and slut.
-As soon as the nudes out leaked. She fell into a depression. M said she starting blaming her, but she doesn't feel that way now.
-Austin gets really nasty when he's angry
-She said if she really leaked Austin's stuff. She would leaked it all at once and when they broke up.
-Austin sent the photos and videos through his NiveNulls email account and his fullscreen email account (what an idiot!!)
-She throws around the idea that anyone could have leaked the photos from her friends to Britt?
-She can't take the blame for him not being careful.
-M thinks people should still support him
-M doesn't want to be with Austin anymore, BUT SHE FEELS LIKE HE STILL WANTS TO BE WITH HER
-M said if Austin didn't have the kids or Britt. Austin would be with her right now. She said Austin can't leave Britt.

IMO, The mistress seemed more worried about with people calling her a whore than the whole cheating scandal. The interviewer asked horrible questions again. It's good that the Mistress knows what she did was wrong and feels sorry for the kids.
Not sure if you ladies have watched "Making a Murderer" on Netflix yet but now I feel like I'm always in a legal situation and I'm analyzing her responses. Hahaha. Like how she's so adamant that she doesn't know how it was leaked... First she blamed and ex, now she doesn't think it's him. She even tried to blame the Cloud!!! Hahaha.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

let me get this straight: she said she told austin they needed to end things because he wanted to leave his wife and kids for her, and she said no. they break up and she has sex with austin's friend for revenge?

riiiiiiiiiight.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Is that also Lucy on the right side of the bottom pic?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes! :)
Lol, didn't even catch that.

Sorry it's hard to see Britt's name. Should've used a larger size.

They had trouble conceiving Audri?? Didn't seem that way for Kai or Maddox.

I'm just thinking how weird their relationship was from the beginning. I think Britt is 2-3 years older than Austin. Boys/men are already behind on the maturity front so it must be like he's super immature and she's very.

I don't want to say that's why this happened. My parents are hs sweethearts and have been married for over 30 years, that's not including dating which I think was like 5 years before. And I've been with my BF for 6 years and we met in our last year of hs.

But idk I feel like maybe he never got the chance to explore and go wild. Maybe that's why this happened.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

This Mistress is just full of BS.

She's trying to downplay her involvement and not come off as bad.
Clearly she was deep into the situation if it lasted months and those kind of videos were exchanged.

The Mistress is just pissing me off. Own up to your mistakes girl!
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Oh my gosh! Yes! Making a murderer is INSANE! If you haven't watched it, watch it!

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Jesus Christ, I never post on this board as I only ever watch the Nulls once in a blue moon but this... I have no words. I love when there's drama to gossip about but this is just sad. I feel so, so bad for Britt. I hope she knows what she's doing by (that we know of) staying.

Return to “Britt's Space”