• Advertisement

Would you leave Austin?

Would you leave Austin?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:55 am

Hell yes I would!
I would try to work it out in counseling
Mistakes are mistakes, as long as he's sorry...
Total votes : 92

Would you leave Austin?

Postby rodgerdodger » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:55 am

Vote here as you watch Austin Null fall from grace!
Super Moddie

Re: Would you leave Austin?

Postby KayB143 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:31 am

The embarrassment alone would make me leave. And I wouldn't want my children to think that cheating is okay.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Postby actuallydear » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:05 am

I was thinking of making a similar topic the other day, when this first came out and people were saying they would/wouldn't leave their spouse if they did this.

As much as I love my husband, if he did this I would be so hurt, angry, devastated and EMBARRASSED that there would be no going back on this.

I think if it was all dealt with privately there could be a possibility of working through it, but the shame I would feel if my husband did this and everyone knew about it, all the details and pictures. There is no way.

If you love someone, you don't do that kind of shit.

He obviously doesn't love or respect Brittney. If he did, he wouldn't have had an emotional affair. It wasn't one picture and then "oh shit, I fucked up". He was consciously making the ongoing choice to break his vows and go behind his wife's back. So gross.

I would be really interested in hearing what Cullen and Katie really think about this. Cullen seems very blunt and I couldn't see him standing by Austin's side. Maybe if he was told the watered down version by A&B, but not after all this evidence has come out.

I also wonder if the reason why Missy tweeted is because this is what happened with her and Bryan and she knows how it feels. Especially if Austin was cheating with a man, like Bryan supposedly did.
Guru Gossiper

Postby missparzival » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:19 am

I couldn't stay. If never fully trust him again and that would cause huge issues. Plus I wouldn't want my girls thinking it ok for a man to cheat on them

Essentially and what not

Postby maplecross » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:55 am

Personal: My husband works long hours, frequently doing over time as well. He travels alone to the nearest city (40 mins one way) for shopping, car stuff etc A LOT because our babies hate the long car ride.

I trust him wholeheartedly and the amount of time he has away from home causes no anxiety now.

On topic: If my husband were to breach my trust like Austin I would always be worried every time he stepped out of the house and I don't think I'd be able to forget it.

I think I'd leave.

As an aside: Austin also did stuff that steps out of what I imagine was the vanilla nature of their marriage (certainly mine).

Doing stuff with some online girl that you never think to ask of your wife would make me think there's no way to satisfy him sexually and he'd just do it again.

Postby zipadeedodah » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:15 am

I would be either making him leave or I would pack my crap and move back in with my parents.

He's dug himself a huge hole that he won't ever get out of. I hope Brit takes the kids and goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Extreme Gossiper

Postby MichaelScarn » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:48 am

I think I have the same generic answer, if in public, yes. If not public, would maybe try to work it out and give a second chance. But idk. I have the same crazy in love with husband problem some other people said, it'd be the worst thing to ever happen to me to separate. :(
What I really want to know, is what would y'all do if you were Austin?! I would honestly delete twitter. Delete youtube. Maybe make one final video. Then pull a Lucy Eade and lay low.
I would move, legally change my name & get a job. Did he ever go to college? Maybe I'd go to college. Idk. Join a temp agency and hopefully get my foot in the door at a decent place.
And maybe some would see name change as drastic but I would do it!
Of course I'd never be in this situation but it's fun to think about it.

Postby rd_valo » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:52 am

Hell yes. He'd be out the door. Wouldn't even hesitate over it

Postby gwsb » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:27 am

His affair has so many layers so I'll answer for each individually.

Just the online stuff? No
Actual sex? Probably leaning more to yes.
Giving mistress money? Definitely especially when there's kids to care for.
Having it blasted to all my family, friends, and fans? Definitely.
Doing something that could seriously tank our future income and professional standing? Yes (because again the children).

Postby Cgl33 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:00 am

I wouldn't leave over a picture or video that was private. We'd need a lot of therapy though. I would leave if my husband told another woman he loved her and/or sent her money.
Guru Gossiper

Postby Koshka » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:46 pm

After seeing everything he has done so far... Yes I would.

I don't want to show my children it's okay to be treated like that or treat someone like that. I also want to respect myself.

It's very sad.

Postby lovelyloohh » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:56 pm

When this first came out, I was thinking that if this happened to me I would try to stay and work it out before coming to the decision to leave. Now that it's been a few days and I've had time to think about it, I would definitely leave him. I mean it's not like it was a one time thing. He was going behind her back for months sending these nasty videos. I have no doubt in my mind he probably met up with this person. He didn't just betray her, he publicly humiliated her and now it's not just him that has to suffer the consequences. If he were my husband I would be very hurt and it would be incredibly hard to ever trust him again. This is an incredibly sad situation. I do believe people can change, but I also believe that the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" can be true, especially in Austin's case because he claimed he wasn't even unhappy in his marriage. He just didn't have the sense or respect for his wife to ignore this person. That's a huge red flag he could do it again.

Postby karmarosee » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:21 pm

I would 100% be out the door! i hate how some people make it it seem like only having sex counts as cheating. What he did was disgusting and disrespectful to his family, i have no idea how brit could be so chill about the whole thing. Then he wants to act like it "just happened" & because he never met her, according to him, that what he did wasnt that bad. So basically he's trying to say that he loves brit, is happy and yada yada yada but still cheated because the opportunity fell on his lap..? -.-

Postby karunohana » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:33 pm

If he would tell me the whole truth then I guess I'd try counseling so I wouldn't keep wondering if this could've worked out. (Though I don't think I would be able to do this, so I'd leave in the end)
If I found out the whole truth on my own (like Britt probably does right now) I would leave without a second thought. (I know that she know of an online affair, but I don't think she knew the extent of the situation)

Postby Deadhead_kay » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:29 pm

If he never physically cheated, showed complete remorse and desire to change and completely stopped once he came clean to me, then yes. Will need couples counseling and the like to begin to trust once again but I think it's all about how willing they are to fix what they did and to never do it again.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.

Postby westwuff » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:24 am

I would leave him because the shit he did was so stupid and I would have no respect for him.

I would also leave him for lying. I don't have the patience to be jerked around.

That being said, I told my hubby he could go get laid if he really needed to as long as it was one time and he didn't exchange personal info with his parter. Heck, he could do it with a guy, whatever. But I won't share his sexy brain and our intimate connection with anyone.

Postby RootBeerFloatie » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:05 am

I would. I'd want to set an example for my daughter and show her that disrespect of that kind is not tolerated
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Sun May 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Did Austin make an account to vote: Mistakes are mistakes, as long as he's sorry...
True Gossiper

• Advertisement

Return to Britt's Space