TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Austin logged into LSA again last night. Trying to sound cool and defend himself like an idiot then act like everyone else on gossip sites are sad and need lives, yet he spent his Sunday night on a gossip site talking in circles and making even more a fool of himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Today’s video Britt says Audri wants a baby sister for Christmas and Britt says not this year, or probably ever. Then Audri tells her that she already looks pregnant, hahahahaha! Ouch!

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

How many photoshoots does this woman get of herself?! My goodness it seems like every week
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

cocogogo wrote:Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
Because he just wants to pretend he doesn’t have kids and he wants to pretend he’s in his 20’s again. He wishes he had a different life. I hate him so much

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bagellover wrote:
cocogogo wrote:Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
Because he just wants to pretend he doesn’t have kids and he wants to pretend he’s in his 20’s again. He wishes he had a different life. I hate him so much

And he certainly wants to date women in their twenties too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

He never wanted to be a family man. I think the only reason he got married is because he was too much of a pussy to rebel against his religious parents and he wanted to have sex. He was only interested in the kids being paychecks. I think the only reason he left Brittany is he was afraid she would get pregnant again and the money was drying up. He was fine with cheating on her. I think she was fine with being cheated on.

bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

Lovethesnark wrote:He never wanted to be a family man. I think the only reason he got married is because he was too much of a pussy to rebel against his religious parents and he wanted to have sex. He was only interested in the kids being paychecks. I think the only reason he left Brittany is he was afraid she would get pregnant again and the money was drying up. He was fine with cheating on her. I think she was fine with being cheated on.

Nailed it!

Belladonna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belladonna »

I'm genuinely very happy for Britt. She seems so much happier and more confident.

When they were still together and Austin would vlog, she always seemed so distant and kind of unhappy in the background. Like she wasn't living her best life and being her most authentic self. Whereas now, she radiates happiness and is a lot more independent and unapologetically herself, it would seem. She's come out of her shell a bit and is in a better place in her life.

And why wouldn't she be? She's become more independent, doing a better job at raising those kids alone, dresses up more, and she upgraded from an emotionally stunted man-child to, what seems like, a well adjusted normal adult. A man who is also a lot nicer on the eyes than Austin's greasy ass.

And the best thing is that she's taking it nice and slow with this new fella. He's an older guy and he doesn't appear to be a fame whore. Austin, on the other hand, probably already has some kind of STD :? He's getting around lol

Even Austin's family seem to support Britt and that says a lot about how bad Austin fucked up.
And as awful as it is that he's acting like an uncle to his own kids, It's nice that he's not around them a whole lot to badly influence them and fuck them up. Imagine having that man as a father :|

The kids will grow up and see for themselves who the better parent was and will probably want nothing to do with him. And it's his own fault.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"The kids will grow up and see for themselves who the better parent was and will probably want nothing to do with him. And it's his own fault."
This is exactly what will happen. Britt doesn't have to say a word. I was very careful not to bad-mouth my ex when my kids were little. Now my son won't talk to him, and my daughter only spends time with him because she's got a big heart. And he is convinced that he "didn't do anything wrong". Just doesn't understand why my son won't have anything to do with him.
Austin will probably regret this when he can't get with 20-something hotties anymore. And then it'll be too late.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I'm happy for Brit. I can't quite find the words to explain why but think it's really good for her to be with someone older.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Tapatalk

Mylovelyself96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mylovelyself96 »

cocogogo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:47 am Anyone else think that Austin just seems to act like an uncle or something with the kids now? I follow him on Instagram and he literally doesn't seem to parent those kids at all. He just sees them every now and then and just wants to be like the cool uncle who comes in to town! It's actually really sad. I'll never understand why he moved so far away. It's sad that they don't have a home at his home like most split families have.
Yes he does . And I hope he suffers the consequences too . The kids owe him no respect and no time if he continues to act like this as they get older . He should just be treated like the distant weird uncle . I hope he doesn’t think he’s going to waltz back into their life when they get older after making them an option for years
Mylovelyself96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mylovelyself96 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:52 pm I'm happy for Brit. I can't quite find the words to explain why but think it's really good for her to be with someone older.

I’m happy for her too . I think it’s good for her to be with an older man because she seems to have very traditional values and is soft spoken . She doesn’t need to be with a immature narcissistic man child who will take advantage of that
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Austin’s IG posts are the most embarrassing and ridiculous ever. Does he even watch before he posts them?! Yikes
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I was looking at her pics from Disney. They look like a big happy family. I hope the new guy treats her well.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

According to Austin's Instagram he is moving back to Kansas City. I bet he is jealous of the fact Britt has a great relationship with her new guy.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

He’s coming back to town to screw up his kids. They’d be better off if he stayed away. This guy isn’t mature enough to properly co-parent. He probably intends to exploit the kids again. I just hope Britt keeps an eye on him.

avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

So Britt and her boyfriend aren’t together anymore, I wonder if it has anything to do with Austin coming back, seems like she’s not completely over him.. or maybe just a coincidence but interesting timing to me
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

I can't help but feel like it was better with him away.

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

I noticed Britt said Austin moved back to KC. Does anyone know why?? He's quite the douche, isn't he??! Is he working or just living in his parents' basement?? He must have really ruined his reputation because I would assume he'd have more career options in LA than KC (and more money). I guess it's good for the kids, but if he's a broke, unemployed, deadbeat dad, that's not a lot better than living FAR away.

Maybe he got his old Pizza Hut job back???? :D :D :D :D

Return to “Britt's Space”