• Advertisement

Julie Deru: Part One

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Postby Kaylor1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:49 am

Hahahaha my husband does all the laundry and I find it one of the sexist things he does. Landon is so cocky and thinks he's so funny.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby calliepaige » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:25 pm

I think it’s so funny all the passive aggressive comments Julie makes, some even about her sisters. But they are all alike...

I wonder what the husbands talk about when they are all together. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper

Postby Kataja » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:47 am

calliepaige wrote:I think it’s so funny all the passive aggressive comments Julie makes, some even about her sisters. But they are all alike...

I wonder what the husbands talk about when they are all together. Lol

Haha :D to be fly in that room... But in all honesty, I think they are so suck into the family that they do not see anything wrong. Even if they would, I bet their mindset is that the family is holy and above scrutiny.
Kataja
Talker

Postby Aurielle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:43 am

I subscribed from Julie, her videos were getting far too annoying. Turning more and more into her sisters . They're just copy pasted .
Aurielle
Informer

Postby Caisflame » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 am

Are the 3 kids sleeping together in a basement? I'm a little confused with this new house. Do we know how many rooms it has? I was hoping at least 3 but it looks like the bunk bed and Emma's bed are just thrown in the basement?
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby Aurielle » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Defuego wrote:Are the 3 kids sleeping together in a basement? I'm a little confused with this new house. Do we know how many rooms it has? I was hoping at least 3 but it looks like the bunk bed and Emma's bed are just thrown in the basement?

Funny thing is they actually have an extra room (its full of crap) They don't really seem to care about the sleeping arrangement. I've suggested they get a shed or something for that stuff because really they bought that house knowing they were going to have another kid. They don't even need to buy a shed they could sort through it, throw away old stuff, put up shelves in the garage like bonnie and joel did . I think they're actually super lazy. I haven't even mentioned the dangers of keeping your children in the basement, in the event of a fire its more likely they'll be trapped in the basement than the first floor. I've commented this too of course and its been ignored.
Aurielle
Informer

Postby YTIUH » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Aurielle wrote:
Defuego wrote:Are the 3 kids sleeping together in a basement? I'm a little confused with this new house. Do we know how many rooms it has? I was hoping at least 3 but it looks like the bunk bed and Emma's bed are just thrown in the basement?

Funny thing is they actually have an extra room (its full of crap) They don't really seem to care about the sleeping arrangement. I've suggested they get a shed or something for that stuff because really they bought that house knowing they were going to have another kid. They don't even need to buy a shed they could sort through it, throw away old stuff, put up shelves in the garage like bonnie and joel did . I think they're actually super lazy. I haven't even mentioned the dangers of keeping your children in the basement, in the event of a fire its more likely they'll be trapped in the basement than the first floor. I've commented this too of course and its been ignored.

I think they are renting
YTIUH
Talker

Postby f4k_oyevey » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:39 pm

Yes, they are renting. It was in a Q&A or something shortly after they moved in. But they seem to have some freedoms to make changes, as Landon patched the hole in the wall himself. Either the know the landlord & have some flexibility or they are just stupid and don't care about getting their security deposit back. Honestly, it could be either choice.

But regardless they could be utilizing the space better. There was a discussion about this a month or so ago on this forum , basically Emma got displaced because of the new (not born yet) baby and has to share with brothers (last I heard). Correct me if I'm wrong, but, it was Emma or the junk / food storage room and the food storage room won.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur

Postby Caisflame » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:59 pm

f4k_oyevey wrote:Yes, they are renting. It was in a Q&A or something shortly after they moved in. But they seem to have some freedoms to make changes, as Landon patched the hole in the wall himself. Either the know the landlord & have some flexibility or they are just stupid and don't care about getting their security deposit back. Honestly, it could be either choice.

But regardless they could be utilizing the space better. There was a discussion about this a month or so ago on this forum , basically Emma got displaced because of the new (not born yet) baby and has to share with brothers (last I heard). Correct me if I'm wrong, but, it was Emma or the junk / food storage room and the food storage room won.

Oops, sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I forget it's here since 8 Passengers was moved to the main page. I'll go back and read what was said.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby janemom1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Didn't Julie say Emma and the new baby will be sharing a room?? Could have sworn that was said in a vlog about decorating or something?
janemom1
Amateur

Postby janemom1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:27 pm

Didn't Julie say Emma and the new baby will be sharing a room?? Could have sworn that was said in a vlog about decorating or something?
janemom1
Amateur

Postby Kaylor1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:35 pm

janemom1 wrote:Didn't Julie say Emma and the new baby will be sharing a room?? Could have sworn that was said in a vlog about decorating or something?
I think that's the plan for when the baby is older. Something about Emma not waking baby or vice versa. I mean it makes sense but I still don't understand why they can't just get a bassinet. I feel for Emma she seems to be a little difficult but maybe its because there has been so many changes recently and she's not given any individual attention.

Kaylor1
Gossiper

Postby NotSusan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 am

Kaylor1 wrote:
janemom1 wrote:Didn't Julie say Emma and the new baby will be sharing a room?? Could have sworn that was said in a vlog about decorating or something?
I think that's the plan for when the baby is older. Something about Emma not waking baby or vice versa. I mean it makes sense but I still don't understand why they can't just get a bassinet. I feel for Emma she seems to be a little difficult but maybe its because there has been so many changes recently and she's not given any individual attention.

Yeah it’s all a bit weird. She’s keeping her toys/dolls upstairs in her old room (the baby’s new room) but her bed has been moved downstairs into the boys’ room. So she sleeps with her brothers but she has her stuff upstairs. I guess it is so she has some sort of privacy. She just has to work around the baby’s schedule to be able to play in there. It is sad though especially when they do have the space and really the baby will likely be in the parents room for the first several months anyway.
NotSusan
Informer

Postby GymChick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Don’t they have a downstairs family room with TV? Why can’t she have some ikea shelving and toy chest for all the kids toys. Julie is a lot different than her sisters with the minimalism. Her house I guess is more “normal” with clutter/mess...she doesn’t live up to the Griffiths minimalism and organization lol

GymChick
Guru Gossiper

Postby Toodles123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:48 am

Nothing like using your sister for a Bollinger brand advertising person.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Talker

Postby Toodles123 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 am

Toodles123 wrote:Nothing like using your sister for a Bollinger brand advertising person.

Dp,,, I meant Bollie Brand not Bollinger.. Lol

Toodles123
Talker

Postby calliepaige » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:17 pm

It drives me crazy when vloggers post videos with other people’s children in them when they are at school.

calliepaige
Gossiper

Postby ewokfan11 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:25 pm

It seems like Landon quit looking for a job. I really wonder how they get by. I'm assuming her sisters are helping them out with $$$$. Maybe they are paying her to help with the cookbook? They certainly aren't making much from YT.
ewokfan11
Extreme Gossiper

Postby notsarah » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:56 am

GymChick wrote:Don’t they have a downstairs family room with TV? Why can’t she have some ikea shelving and toy chest for all the kids toys. Julie is a lot different than her sisters with the minimalism. Her house I guess is more “normal” with clutter/mess...she doesn’t live up to the Griffiths minimalism and organization lol

That's the reason I enjoy watching her more than the other family members.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
notsarah
Amateur

Postby Kaylor1 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:44 am

They really are horrible at being spokespersons or whatever you want to call it. They just sound so rehearsed and random at the same time. Its not convincing or genuine.

Kaylor1
Gossiper

Postby Toodles123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:17 pm

The more I watch Julie the more Ellie comes out in her. She's starting to change a bit now that she's back in the bubble of Utah.

Toodles123
Talker

Postby Refrigerator_Light » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:36 am

I asked this on 8 Passengers thread as well, but does anyone know why Landon and Julie are always watching Eve and Russell now?? Adds more fuel to my theory that Landon doesn't have any desire to get a real job because he is on Ruby's payroll as her little helper boy.

As well, I noticed the bandaid on his arm.... must be still donating plasma to help pay the bills... *eyeroll*....
Refrigerator_Light
Informer

Postby thenightowl » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:54 am

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I asked this on 8 Passengers thread as well, but does anyone know why Landon and Julie are always watching Eve and Russell now?? Adds more fuel to my theory that Landon doesn't have any desire to get a real job because he is on Ruby's payroll as her little helper boy.

As well, I noticed the bandaid on his arm.... must be still donating plasma to help pay the bills... *eyeroll*....

Not sure why they were watching Eve and Russell this time, all of their vlogs are so out of order that I can't figure out which day each sister is on. Yesterday they were talking about getting a new car, I'm sure they were just talking but if they end up with a newer car then I will wonder where they got the money.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Refrigerator_Light » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:34 am

They seem to be doing the SlyFox trick of renaming their vlogs later in the day....

Not that it's working- their views still suck!
Refrigerator_Light
Informer

Postby YTIUH » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:58 am

With Julie’s new hair style she looks like Ellie and their thumbnails looks very similar because of that. I wonder if it’s intentional to get E&J fans confused and clicking
YTIUH
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Other Griffiths/Mechams