Chad and Jennifer Griffiths: Origin of Dysfunction

Madsmom110
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chad and Jennifer Griffiths: Origin of Disfunction

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

I love hearing this woman day vinegar. It always comes out, "vinny-gur".
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Madsmom110 wrote:I love hearing this woman day vinegar. It always comes out, "vinny-gur".

Makes me wonder if at some point she and those her age were taught to pronounce the E as a hard E, or if it's just her accent. It reminds me of Abby calling Olivia Oh-lee-via, but she has Kevin's accent more than the Griffiths accent.
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Defuego wrote:
Madsmom110 wrote:I love hearing this woman day vinegar. It always comes out, "vinny-gur".

Makes me wonder if at some point she and those her age were taught to pronounce the E as a hard E, or if it's just her accent. It reminds me of Abby calling Olivia Oh-lee-via, but she has Kevin's accent more than the Griffiths accent.
I'm sure they were taught that way and heard it growing up and just their accent in general.

I'm from the south and we really draw words out so it always strikes me funny hearing letters stressed harder than we do around here.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Momma Griffith definitely got some botox or something. She looks really different.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ewokfan11 wrote:Momma Griffith definitely got some botox or something. She looks really different.
I dont think it's botox. And I'm not shaming by any means, but I think she's gained quite a bit of weight since her sister Sonya passed away. No judgement. I gained a bit of weight recently. oh well.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:I think she didn't mention the names as not to offend viewers and lose money...I mean..subscribers. She seems to be highly calculated on things like that while playing the sweet Grandma card. Those two are not dumb, they just play it off. :?
I just watched that video of why they named their kids the names they have. I think that Bonnie and Ellie often let slip in the vlogs what names they hate and why they hate them, which I agree, in this instance with Grandma Griff not to mention, not to offend. Im sure she saw that her daughters do this.
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

amyfalafal wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I think she didn't mention the names as not to offend viewers and lose money...I mean..subscribers. She seems to be highly calculated on things like that while playing the sweet Grandma card. Those two are not dumb, they just play it off. :?
I just watched that video of why they named their kids the names they have. I think that Bonnie and Ellie often let slip in the vlogs what names they hate and why they hate them, which I agree, in this instance with Grandma Griff not to mention, not to offend. Im sure she saw that her daughters do this.
Out of curiosity, do you remember any of the names bonnie or Ellie mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

aral12 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:
Out of curiosity, do you remember any of the names bonnie or Ellie mentioned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, i am not that invested in them to go back and find out. :P
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Their bedroom has been done for awhile right? I wonder if chads comment about the towel and saying Bonnie would get it for Joel every time he bathes was a bit of a jab at Joel’s poor editing of their bathtub scene a bit ago?
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Their bedroom has been done for awhile right? I wonder if chads comment about the towel and saying Bonnie would get it for Joel every time he bathes was a bit of a jab at Joel’s poor editing of their bathtub scene a bit ago?
Oh dear! I don't think they'd insert that. I think with their constant referrence that 'Joel can do anything' that they may admire their relationship. I dont think these people would understand penisgate or anything that happened there. Just my opinion.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Anyone notice that Chad is using the Bollie case and not Jennifer? Lol
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Anyone notice that Chad is using the Bollie case and not Jennifer? Lol
Eh, but she doesn't need it though. She literally has a handful of items.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Re: Chad and Jennifer Griffiths: Origin of Dysfunction

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Has anyone seen their newest vlog? Grandma Griffiths might need to get a job outside the house. I think she’s lost it.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Shorty02 wrote:Has anyone seen their newest vlog? Grandma Griffiths might need to get a job outside the house. I think she’s lost it. Image

I swear you wouldn't guess her in her 50s she acts like an 85 yr old Great Grandmother from the Great Depression who has no greater joy than to clean and enjoy her 1980s styled home. LOL
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Shorty02 wrote:Has anyone seen their newest vlog? Grandma Griffiths might need to get a job outside the house. I think she’s lost it. Image

I swear you wouldn't guess her in her 50s she acts like an 85 yr old Great Grandmother from the Great Depression who has no greater joy than to clean and enjoy her 1980s styled home. LOL
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Another cleaning video. Didnt watch the whole thing but Im waiting to start seeing/hearing where the daughters get their own weirdness from. Mum or Dad?
Dad. Jennifer seems less quirky, although she definitely has her quirks.

Gotta say, I really enjoy her cleaning videos. Such old fashioned advice — love it! Reminds me of my own grandma. Her tips are very good for basic beginner help. I found myself doing the four essentials the other day and it really helps. A lot of cleaning sites tend to be trendy or different enough to be different. Her advice is seriously the bare basics. Make your bed, do the dishes..clean starting from top to bottom, etc.
Crud-- didn't mean to like this post, lol.

Licking ice cream off of your granddaughter's leg is pretty darn quirky to me. Julie (I think) was eating ice cream, and a big glob fell and landed on her thigh, and Jennifer didn't even hesitate. She bent over, and licked it off. No napkins, no problem! Who gives kids ice cream cones without napkins? And who licks it off a child's thigh? Ick.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ROTF LOL
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Chad had me laughing about the yams in today's vlog.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Why would they get new countertops but not update their very dated flooring?

Are there any aestheticians on this board that can tell if a Jennifer has altered her face in any way other than microblading? Does it look like she's gotten Botox or facial fillers? Her face seems so bloated and...weird. I used to think she was a really pretty woman, especially for her age.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Z3phyr wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:01 am Why would they get new countertops but not update their very dated flooring?

Are there any aestheticians on this board that can tell if a Jennifer has altered her face in any way other than microblading? Does it look like she's gotten Botox or facial fillers? Her face seems so bloated and...weird. I used to think she was a really pretty woman, especially for her age.
I think Jennifer has talked about getting rid of the pink carpets, flooring is usually done last in a renovation, then it doesn't get damaged while youre working on any other projects.

I don't really care for the counter top they picked with the cabinet color. I know Chad was adamant that theyre not painting or re-staining them because theyre solid wood but that color just isn't my thing and IMO it clashes with the counters. Im curious to see what kind of backsplash they go with.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Jennifer looked so much younger with longer hair.

But I definitely think she’s doing something different to her face. It looks puffy and red in a lot of the pictures she’s taken recently.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”