Julie Deru: Part One

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Unread post by KaterTot »

When Landon was telling the story of the lady who pinned all her jewlery in her dress and gave it away to Goodwill and all Julie could say was "can you imagine?! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!" commenting on the person who found it. Um, that's not very "christian like" is it? Or Mormon like or anything else. I think I know where Cooper gets his stealing gene from..j/k j/k...;)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

KaterTot wrote:When Landon was telling the story of the lady who pinned all her jewlery in her dress and gave it away to Goodwill and all Julie could say was "can you imagine?! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!" commenting on the person who found it. Um, that's not very "christian like" is it? Or Mormon like or anything else. I think I know where Cooper gets his stealing gene from..j/k j/k...;)
Meanwhile I was sitting over here feeling bad for that lady. Didn't expect that to come out of her mouth
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Seriously. I was expecting to hear some sympathy for the lady.

The Griffiths never cease to amaze me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
procraftinating
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procraftinating »

Have you guys had ads on any of their past 4-5 videos? I've noticed no ads on their videos. So are they even making money on youtube? Could they have also been demonetized for some reason?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
KaterTot wrote:When Landon was telling the story of the lady who pinned all her jewlery in her dress and gave it away to Goodwill and all Julie could say was "can you imagine?! Wouldn't that be AWESOME!!" commenting on the person who found it. Um, that's not very "christian like" is it? Or Mormon like or anything else. I think I know where Cooper gets his stealing gene from..j/k j/k...;)
Meanwhile I was sitting over here feeling bad for that lady. Didn't expect that to come out of her mouth
Exactly. I think my jaw dropped, I was like, so you aren't even going to pretend you wouldn't think like that? Pretty telling.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Julie will be back working nights as a RN once the baby is a few months old I’m sure to provide for her family and forever student hubby....he irks me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Well, she changed her thumbnail from earlier.... before it was Porter sitting on the frigging toilet!!!

How stupid are these people....?!?

Maybe they are demonetized...?
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Well, she changed her thumbnail from earlier.... before it was Porter sitting on the frigging toilet!!!

How stupid are these people....?!?

Maybe they are demonetized...?
I saw that thumbnail, too. For some reason I got a notification for it on my phone. The thumbnail bothered me so I immediately dismissed it. Not going to watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

It came up as a suggested video for me. I barely watch them but I succumbed. I didn't finish though. What is wrong with these people????? Apart from the very obvious fact that recording your child while he is potty training is VERY inappropriate, it also strikes me as completely counterproductive. If you're doing the cold turkey method, which I think is great, then you need to be 100% focused on the child, not on a camera or narrating what's going on. To be fair, I'm not sure they've said they're doing it cold turkey. I didn't finish watching because it was just so ridiculous.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Shouldn't she be putting Porter in regular underwear so he can feel when he is wet and get used to the concept of going in the toilet? She wonders why she isn't making progress with him (granted it is the first day) but those absorbent underwear aren't helping.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

The absorbent underwear like that actually worked really well for us. I didn't like pull ups because they felt like a diaper & I feel like that made my kids feel like they could just use them as a diaper. But I also personally didn't want to go straight to underwear. Cloth "pull ups" like what Julie has are a bit different. They feel and look like normal underwear so the kid gets used to wearing it. I also found that they feel much more wet on the inside than a diaper, so the kid wants it off pretty quick and realizes what they did. Just my experience though. Definitely would be nice if they could get him out of diapers before the baby comes.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Are they learning how to photoshop thumbnails now....? Their recent vlog's thumbnail shows them with these bizarrely long faces and chins.... trying to step up their YouTube game, haha?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Are they learning how to photoshop thumbnails now....? Their recent vlog's thumbnail shows them with these bizarrely long faces and chins.... trying to step up their YouTube game, haha?
I think it's just the shadowing, doesn't look shopped to me.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I think they will go with Chloe for the baby's name. Itscute and matches their style.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

I want them to use Jennifer just so Ellie can't, lol!!!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Lucy Deru. Calling it then, calling it now.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I feel like it'll be a name that's very high up in the top 100 list. Cooper and Emma are very high up, super common names. Porter wasn't as high in the list but still up there. Really though, don't all the Griffiths grandkids have pretty typical, common names? Aside from Boston, you don't see that often. Shari is also a little out of her generation but still a common name. I could see anything like Sophia, Ava, Maya, Cora. Some with the "-uh" ending. Jenna, as a play on Jennifer?
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Name reveal is up.
Its cute, it fits the other kids
Very predictable but I can't really complain.
Just wish they were a little less boring.
They seem so awkward on camera.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

actuallydear wrote:Lucy Deru. Calling it then, calling it now.
Good work!!!!!
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I’ll never understand name reveals. I get it when your naming your child after something meaningful and had that name your whole life. But it’s weird to me when couples don’t know what name they want to use and like force themselves to make a final decision before baby even arrives? And then reveal it? I have fb friends who do this too? Why do people have to be so decisive in order to announce the name to the world before baby is even out? I go into labour with a couple names I’m leaning towards, maybe even one name that I’m 99% sure on but I still can’t tell people the official name until it’s legally documented lol I’m too afraid I’ll change my mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”