Julie Deru: Part One

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julie Deru: Part One

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I like Julie a lot; she seems like a sweet person. However, I also used to think the same of Ellie... It will be interesting to see if she starts vlogging more now that she's back in Utah, and if any of our (overall positive, I think?) feelings about her change.

I have to admit though, I'm a little disappointed that she moved close to Ruby. I'd much rather watch the dynamic unfold with her living closer to Bonnie and Ellie.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Namm wrote:
They might still have youtube dreams that will hopefully come true when the new baby arrives and her sisters probably have plans to help her out with her channel...
Are you referring to "the new baby" as in the baby they announced they're trying for? I didn't miss a pregnancy announcement, did I?
My english isn't the best but I mean when baby nr 4 arrives they'll have something to vlog about if they plan to continue vlogging again...
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

I was ahead of time with my imagination. They had a q&a looong time ago and was going to try for nr 4. I thought that they had already. Made my own storyline. Please forgive and forgett what I wrote earlier...
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Namm wrote:I was ahead of time with my imagination. They had a q&a looong time ago and was going to try for nr 4. I thought that they had already. Made my own storyline. Please forgive and forgett what I wrote earlier...
Haha I figured! No worries! Your theory still seems valid, even if they're still TTC.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I like Julie a lot; she seems like a sweet person. However, I also used to think the same of Ellie... It will be interesting to see if she starts vlogging more now that she's back in Utah, and if any of our (overall positive, I think?) feelings about her change.

I have to admit though, I'm a little disappointed that she moved close to Ruby. I'd much rather watch the dynamic unfold with her living closer to Bonnie and Ellie.
I so agree, I really wish she was closer to Bonnie and Ellie. With Ruby being the oldest and closest in age to Beau, there's always an awkward vibe when she's with her sisters. Especially around Ellie, like she's trying to act younger and cool. But Julie is so different from B&E in my opinion..I guess we'll have to see.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

I'm so surprised about the comments on Landon, a few people think he seems controlling etc?

Weird...I never got that vibe from him. I always thought he just seemed like a nice guy.

I hope their move back to Utah boosts their channel and it becomes a bit more interesting and consistent. One thing Julie does need to learn though, is to not shout at the camera lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chatty wrote:I'm so surprised about the comments on Landon, a few people think he seems controlling etc?

Weird...I never got that vibe from him. I always thought he just seemed like a nice guy.

I hope their move back to Utah boosts their channel and it becomes a bit more interesting and consistent. One thing Julie does need to learn though, is to not shout at the camera lol

I agree. I don't see him as controlling at all. I think Julie and Landon are pretty equal. Landon seems like a strong willed person while Julie is a bit more relaxed, I think that's why people mistake him as controlling.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I wonder if Julie is going to vlog more, she was never super consistent, it will be nice to see Emma, Cooper and Porter play with their cousins, Julie just seemed more "normal" to me so I wonder if she will change now that she is back.
And holy heck, wonder what Ellie's reaction would be if Julie got pregnant.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

If Julie and Landon want another child, I REALLY hope they don't hold back for the sake of Ellie's feelings.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I think Julie is already pregnant and they just haven't announced it yet.

Personally, I hope this knocks Ellie down a few pegs and reminds her that the world doesn't revolve around her and what her uterus is doing!
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I think Julie is already pregnant and they just haven't announced it yet.

Personally, I hope this knocks Ellie down a few pegs and reminds her that the world doesn't revolve around her and what her uterus is doing!
I was getting those vibes too from Bonnie's moving vlog. It kind of seemed like they were there to do all of the "heavy lifting" for Julie.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Refrigerator_Light wrote:I think Julie is already pregnant and they just haven't announced it yet.

I was getting those vibes too from Bonnie's moving vlog. It kind of seemed like they were there to do all of the "heavy lifting" for Julie.
Exactly! We didn't see Julie moving anything, and in their vlog that went up today they were very careful not to show her midsection.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

I kind of like Julie. She does look like Ellie but healthier and real... ? Maybe I missed something.
I wonder if Julie moving back will make her family give her more attention than Ellie.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... dcc31d.jpg[/img]

I love seeing behind the scenes of other people vlogging.

This interaction was a little bit awkward imo

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Ruby is definitely the odd one out with her sisters. Ellie, Bonnie and Julie all seem to get along really well and have their little inside jokes and ruby always looks so awkward around them.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

staceybrax wrote:Ruby is definitely the odd one out with her sisters. Ellie, Bonnie and Julie all seem to get along really well and have their little inside jokes and ruby always looks so awkward around them.

Ruby is totally awkward. Always.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I realized who Landon and his awkward dad vloging reminds me of lmao.... Kassem Gs family blog parody, tell me I’m not the only one lmao idk why obviously we don’t see Landon get angry but he does have that fake awkward fun wholesome family dad thing he is going for, with a creepy controlling type vibe.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

gymchick43 wrote:I realized who Landon and his awkward dad vloging reminds me of lmao.... Kassem Gs family blog parody, tell me I’m not the only one lmao idk why obviously we don’t see Landon get angry but he does have that fake awkward fun wholesome family dad thing he is going for, with a creepy controlling type vibe.

Thank, had a looong week and this just made my friday. Such a weird and boring family that is fun to watch at the same time. The "father" really sounds like Landon. Landons is not fake though he's just a nice, positive mormon.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It's so weird to me that people find Landon to be fake and controlling. He seems to be the realest out of the Griffiths bunch (I know he's not a Griffith but I think you know what I mean) aside from maybe Joel. I don't think I've ever watched him or Joel and got the idea that they were fake.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I guess positivity and kindness is just so rare these days that we mistake it for being fake.

Return to “Other Griffiths/Mechams”